A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is an indigo?

Go down 
+6
whipthelego
Smiley
GenericTylerDurden
FleurDeLis
ultraviolet
sovnd
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

what is an indigo? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 am

Lol

"I don't mean to sound rude" is so passive aggressive

Just say WTF Ur gonna say

"I don't mean to sound rude" = I'm about to say something rude
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 am

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Lol

"I don't mean to sound rude" is so passive aggressive

Just say WTF Ur gonna say

"I don't mean to sound rude" = I'm about to say something rude

I want the mainstream facts so that I can compare, which it could have come across as rude in falsely appearing as a complete disregard for everything he said and isn't my intent. The facts being mainstream doesn't make them any more factual than non-mainstream.

Now, make me a samwich! Razz
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 am

In that case, it's such a fringe subject that there really is not a mainstream. I guess you could take what's presented in that yellow "indigo for dummies" book or just look at that list of traits on metagifted.org, I'd link it but on iPhone rite now

Pretty much indigo kids are special, here to change things, system busters.
Back to top Go down
Sparky23

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Lol I'll have to read this manifesto later
I think I agree w most points bc I sense anti-IS energy and I'll hop on that bandwagon all day long

i can have plenty of anti indigo society energy lol but not sure it is really the place to express it lol

but now they finally managed to piss me , so i can be moreopen about the negative construction i keep in mind about everyone i'm around in case i have to use it in self defense, or justified aggression Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:28 pm

I don't think Indigos are meant to save the world; I'm not sure the world needs saving, or if it could be saved in case it needed to be ... however, I'm under the impression that Indigos invoke change; so easily, in fact, they don't even need to try it consciously. It may be related to an ability to manifest thoughts/desires/etc. (not like "The Secret").

I never made a thread about "Am I Indigo" or "How to know for sure....", at least not that I recall, but I questioned whether or not that label applies to me. I've always known that I'm different and all that blah, so it wasn't about questioning me or my "abilities". Instead, running into groups of people who label themselves Indigo caused me to question my Indigoness ... take IS, for example, it's supposedly full of (self-proclaimed) Indigos yet I only related to a very small number of people there.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Sparky23 wrote:

i can have plenty of anti indigo society energy lol but not sure it is really the place to express it lol

but now they finally managed to piss me , so i can be moreopen about the negative construction i keep in mind about everyone i'm around in case i have to use it in self defense, or justified aggression Very Happy

It took you quite a while to get pissed What a Face ... and believe me, I get the need to express the associated frustration, I think I could write a damn book about it; we are a bunch of whiners lol. Thing is, this site is meant to be a place AWAY from there, a place to be without their bassackwardsness. Talk about the dynamics there, but keep it generally applicable; the BS is not unique to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:43 pm

It must be one of those negative energy vortexes...the kind where the energy sprials downward. afro
Back to top Go down
prism

prism

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:21 pm

What is Indigo? What are the reasons for defining Indigo?

It’s an actual group of people separate from starseeds, crystals, otherkin, ect.
Maybe it’s a means of introducing more advanced concepts
Could be a label to help people feel like they ‘belong’
Or it’s just a cult.

Unfortunately the above is absolutely irrelevant. This process is like getting a group of Christians from different denominations and getting them to agree on minute details. Is no gonna work. So what is indigo if it’s not something to be concretely defined? A means of getting people to talk, that’s all. Anything more just feels like:

what is an indigo? - Page 3 Spconform
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Shit ... I hate coffee. lol
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Fuck Daniel Fischer
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Sheeeesh ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 pm

I do believe the kids are becoming more advanced maybe evolution sped up I dont know. Or maybe since we have the internet we are more aware of how children are. Be honest in the 80's the internet was really as advanced as it is now and mainly BBS were set up.

Now we can sit and read the news, check email etc.

So maybe we are just becoming more aware of a bigger world.

But I do believe the old systems do need to go pop so to speak because of the corruption and the lack of freedom we have.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 pm

kids are smarter these days possibly because of evolution
humans don't really "do" manual labor anymore.... therefore the kids of "tomorrow" will have large brains and little bodies, like aliens. Big eyes, large heads to store those large brains

maybe these "indigo" children are just advanced evolution showing itself in our species; nothing spiritual about it, though humans will need explanations and labels for everything;

for example, before "enabling codependent behavior" was used to describe IndigoSociety.com-- you knew something was shitty about the whole situation but you couldn't quite put your finger on it...

"Indigo" is a creative, though totally misguided, attempt to describe the symptoms of humankind. In reality, auras are kind of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:04 pm

I don't see auras as spiritual (neither do I fancy colors in relation to auras but to each their own); however, everything has an energy field. Doesn't matter whether one considers themselves spiritual or atheist or ... that field is there.
Back to top Go down
Sparky23

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
I don't think Indigos are meant to save the world; I'm not sure the world needs saving, or if it could be saved in case it needed to be ... however, I'm under the impression that Indigos invoke change; so easily, in fact, they don't even need to try it consciously. It may be related to an ability to manifest thoughts/desires/etc. (not like "The Secret").

I never made a thread about "Am I Indigo" or "How to know for sure....", at least not that I recall, but I questioned whether or not that label applies to me. I've always known that I'm different and all that blah, so it wasn't about questioning me or my "abilities". Instead, running into groups of people who label themselves Indigo caused me to question my Indigoness ... take IS, for example, it's supposedly full of (self-proclaimed) Indigos yet I only related to a very small number of people there.

indigo are high frequency radiation emitter, they change the world just by existing lol

but after it is like all label that can be linked to belonging to a community, you can see being indigo like being christian is going to the church and being active member of an active community who label their member this or that, or you can see it as a state of mind independant of being part of a community or any group , the label is not necessarily to be given by an authority in a group of indigo to be valid0

like you could say schisophrenic person doesn't really need to be labelled as such by a professional to be one, or to be part of social group delineate by medical authority to actually have the symptoms

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 am

Sparky23 wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:

indigo are high frequency radiation emitter, they change the world just by existing lol

but after it is like all label that can be linked to belonging to a community, you can see being indigo like being christian is going to the church and being active member of an active community who label their member this or that, or you can see it as a state of mind independant of being part of a community or any group , the label is not necessarily to be given by an authority in a group of indigo to be valid0

like you could say schisophrenic person doesn't really need to be labelled as such by a professional to be one, or to be part of social group delineate by medical authority to actually have the symptoms

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Born against

Born against

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

I think what makes an indigo person varies big time as far as the traits go and how they are expressed. What the mark is, I think is a mind that sees almost independently of institution and disposition and see's fairly objectively what shoul'dnt be and what should be.

By should be I meen if systems of people are actually for all people, and not some people, if people really do want to have balance, justice, order, equality, transparency; if they want to preserve diversity and individuality et cetra ad infinitum, then there are some things that should'nt be, and maybe things that should be instead.

As far as indigo traits, look at your astro chart and you'll see yours. I think there are two seperate things happening, some people are stained blue for life and others have flashes of blue. Others hold onto blue for a long time during prominent transitions within there lives.

I think the test of a n ingo person is impossable to tell until after their saturn returns. After saturn returns you become less idealistic and more for real about who and what you are in comparison to intellectualizing and experimenting.

I think the stage of idealism that many people go through during the phase of rapid transition from adolescents to the closing of the saturn retursn fosters indigoism in progressive types, but they may not be indigo after.

Some people have blue ears, some have blue lips, some a blue mind and a blue life.
Back to top Go down
sovnd

sovnd

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 am

interesting you mention astrology
I have wondered for a while if it's actually connected to chiron...
Back to top Go down
HigherDepth

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I am going to have a stab at this, something I haven't really tried to do before.

I am going to describe an indigo as someone with a special sensitivity and magneticism, a special life force, commonly seen in artists and people who are "gifted" but also with people who don't fit either category who maybe just are called "freaks"

So intelligence that is abnormal not just a higher than normal IQ but something simply abnormal about their intelligence, you might say this is vague but the whole idea is subjective afterall and I am giving my view on it, so don't be impatient and think I am writing bullshit! lol

Also sensitivity to emotions, and sensitivity in general often seen as having a vunerability or alternatively "wildness" when the vunerability is conquered by survival mechanicism. But yes this along with "intelligence" are the core concepts that summarize what an indigo is about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is an indigo?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3