A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigMinnie

BigMinnie

Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc   Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:25 am

What are you beliefs on soulmate bonds and past life connections?

Utter bs? Tangible concept? Have you had experiences that made you question these?

Please share :3.
Back to top Go down
prism

prism

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc   Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Before all of this I tended to ignore concepts of soul mates. Like the idea that there is only one person out there for you, it's just a little too fairy tale.

Past life connections are a tricky one, because the idea of a past life seems to mostly be an illusion. I mean, what is eternal life?
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc   Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 am

BigMinnie wrote:
What are you beliefs on soulmate bonds and past life connections?

Utter bs? Tangible concept? Have you had experiences that made you question these?

Please share :3.
The idea of made for each other is a fairy tale, but it seems like sometimes.
Among 7 billion people on this rock chances are you can bump into someone that seems to be made for you.
Just think for a moment: a soulmate/twin soul/twiin flame....whatever... should be beyond everything human. No looks, age, gender, no exiration date, etc.
I've seen a good number or twin flames hating each others guts after a couple of years together, but I also know of a few couple living most of their entire lives together and dying together.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc   Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:18 pm

I dunno, I think there are people who we share a deeper connection with and they tend to be rare. It may not be limited to just one (though I feel that way at times) but it's definitely not many who can share a connection that exceeds the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

BigMinnie

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc   Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm

I think "past" from the term "past lives" is a misnomer. I've heard it introduced in theory that a past life is actually more like a parallel life, in which this existence is one of many simultaneous existences going on at once, in alternate universes/realities.

As for soulmates, I don't think there is just one person that is your soulmate, but there are many people who are your soulmates. Twin flames, I'm not really sure of the concept of. It's not a burning topic like it used to be. Anyways, yeah. There are some people that I meet and I feel like I've known them forever. It's not easy for me to completely unwind around another person so when I do very quickly, I find it strange but also very comforting :3.

I had originally wrote this thread because something weird happened to me. My husband was asking me if we could donate money to his best friend's baby shower and I said no. I have this strong dislike towards the expectant mother and I don't know where it came from. Anyways, he was asking me what my problem was because usually, I'm the first to help someone out and he's usually the one to complain about not having the funds to help others.

I kept arguing with him until I just finally said,"I feel like she did something really bad to me. She hurt me really badly and I can't let go of it right now." It was a strange experience for me because I've never strongly felt that way about anyone before. My husband was surprisingly sympathetic towards me and said that he didn't know why I felt that way, but I have to understand that that's not what I'm about so I have to find a way to let it go in the here and now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc   Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

what if it's not someone you've met in a past life. What if it's a world you travel to in astral, and have known them all your life. I have a whole other world that i live in while I'm asleep. Ive always known these people, and they have always been there. I've ran into a few out here, but we both couldn't place where we've met at the time, i know now, i remembered, sounds like a fairy tale but I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc   Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulmates, Past Life Connections, Etc
Page 1 of 1