A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legal Bud?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 am

Has anyone tried it and deems it noteworthy? I've been looking at some online sites but I don't know which ones to trust if any; they all say this is the best stuff ... I hate marketing lol.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:02 am

What is legal bud?

Have you tried Spice?

It is like synthetic marijuana, though different spices have different effects. Likewise, it affects everyone differently due to biological differences. There are something like one hundred different variations of Spice, which the chances of you getting caught with it in your system is near nil. A business that tests for it will only test for one or two of the most popular Spices in their area/state. Otherwise, it is too expensive for them to run lab tests.

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:06 am

I tried spice once but I really didn't like it ... the high was meek and it gave me a heartburn from hell lol. I guess it depends on the mix, but you never know what you get.

Legal bud are cannabis hybrid plants that can't be classified as MJ due to the mixing of plants (i.e. cannabis and blueberry); it's the legal loophole in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:19 am

Interesting, I didn't know that. I imagine the THC level is lower in the hybrid plant since it isn't pure, correct? Also, from what you've seen, what do they typically price the stuff at?

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:21 am

It's comparably cheap but it depends on the kind of bud you get; I've seen it as low as 45$ for an ounce.
Back to top Go down
Homo stupidus

Homo stupidus

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Smiley wrote:
Interesting, I didn't know that. I imagine the THC level is lower in the hybrid plant since it isn't pure, correct? Also, from what you've seen, what do they typically price the stuff at?

I'm not really an expert on Cannabis but the THC may not be necessarily lower.
You could have a different looking plant with THC levels like Cannabis. The plants will have to be close related in order to be hybridized, Cannabis and Blueberry are not even in the same family, and therefore I don't think it is possible. No matter how much I love my goat girlfriend, she will never be impregnated by me. (Redneck birth control)
You can maybe hybridize Cannabis with hops (Cannops)or hackberry (hannabis) (all in the same family).....the cross would produce many different plants, the ones with the looks of hackberry (for example) and with high THC levels should be selected for vegetative propagation (cuttings, etc-cloning).
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm

lolbot
Back to top Go down

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Does this means you care??????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legal Bud?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Bud?!   Legal Bud?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legal Bud?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: