A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left vs Right Brain

Go down 
+2
sovnd
FleurDeLis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:48 pm

LOL ok What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:01 am

Oliver wrote:
fuck, I'm getting a boner now...gotta go.
test FAIL.

affraid ahhh ahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:44 pm

I finally got 3 people looking at the dancer at the same time.....what a mess....we all see something different even though we are looking at exactly the same thing.
I personally find this thread one of the best ever.
From now on ......no one can call me crazy when I claim to see flying pigs.
Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Flying_pig_hell_freezing
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Pic saved, I mean pig saved.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 am

Oliver wrote:
I finally got 3 people looking at the dancer at the same time.....what a mess....we all see something different even though we are looking at exactly the same thing.

DMT is the stuff dreams are made of-- it kind of brought me back to reality; the weird thing is that you never really know if what you are seeing is reality; it could just be a momentary stop before "reality" reality actually returns; when you're tripping off DMT, everything seems "real"-- very much like in a dream it all seems real while you are experiencing it
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 am

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Oliver wrote:

DMT is the stuff dreams are made of-- it kind of brought me back to reality; the weird thing is that you never really know if what you are seeing is reality; it could just be a momentary stop before "reality" reality actually returns; when you're tripping off DMT, everything seems "real"-- very much like in a dream it all seems real while you are experiencing it
So theoretically you could have a heart attack or go nuts while tripping.
During really bad nightmares we wake up...a way to protect ourselves, but during a drug induced nightmare, there is no waking up... like on "Batman Begins" movie.
Dreams can swing both ways...you can dream about having sex with a supermodel or dream about having your flesh eaten by a beast.
I'm still waiting for the "Total Recall" kinda of deal where you have full control of your dreams.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 pm

dude, Oliver, I know this is something usually said to me but:

"dude, you think too much."

you can out-think yourself right outta having a good experience; sure maybe I'm just trying to talk you into doing drugs... lol

but get some of that "fuck-it" into your life man!

everyone could do better with some more "fuck-it" in their lives; maybe except for me. I am operating at near 100% fuck-it these days;

my buddy was like

"dude I have a whole bag of DMT..."

"fuck let's do it!" was my answer

but he's like

"nah man I've been researching it for weeks and it says you gotta be really mentally stab...."

"fuck it man let's do it!"

lol

he's an ESTJ-- the important part is the "J-type" where he analyzes things to death;

and I'm a 100% openminded P-type

but anyways; you do seem like the type to over-think things to the point of it interfering with the fun in life;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left vs Right Brain   Left vs Right Brain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left vs Right Brain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2