A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Clockwork Indigo

Go down 
+10
KalEl
Abigail
Smiley
Homo stupidus
Mr Torrance
whipthelego
GenericTylerDurden
ultraviolet
sovnd
FleurDeLis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KalEl

KalEl

Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 pm

It also means your genetically different by design, question is whos design and for what purpose, as far as I can tell so far, the labels are irrelevant, however the suppressing is more acknowledging, of WHY DO THEY WANT TO PUMP YOU FULL OF CHEMICALS, to suppress the natural you I WONDER!!

Just a thought Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparky23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:17 am

hello hi hi i'm out of IS too, they finally mannaged to make me out of there lol Smile hello i'll come around here to see what isgoing on Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 am

Bit quiet around here, no?
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am

Mr Torrance wrote:

Bleh
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

What does bleh mean?
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Mr Torrance wrote:
What does bleh mean?

"Bleh means mildly uncomfortable; not good; A word used in conversation to reflect general indifference to a situation or object of conversation."

Basically, in the context it was used it means "so" or "whats your point" or "irrelevant"
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 am

Yeah, thanks, I Googled it....

(Somewhere in that reply my 'point' doth lurk)
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 am

Smiley wrote:
Mr Torrance wrote:
What does bleh mean?

"Bleh means mildly uncomfortable; not good; A word used in conversation to reflect general indifference to a situation or object of conversation."

Basically, in the context it was used it means "so" or "whats your point" or "irrelevant"

interesting, that does describe how I felt at the time
but it only found a way to escape my mouth as "bleh"
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 am

That was fun, wasn't it Johnny? bounce
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

...too bad it got cut short. It pimped my breakfast What a Face

Is anyone in touch with SAM?
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Mr Torrance wrote:
That was fun, wasn't it Johnny? bounce

always. Basketball
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 pm

lol ... I knew that was you. The cryptic style and of course the smurf pic, gave you away.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:
lol ... I knew that was you. The cryptic style and of course the smurf pic, gave you away.

Arrow Arrow Arrow
I can't help myself
cyclops
like a serial killer needing credit
cyclops
don't worry
cyclops
the moles I don't want anyone to know about
cyclops
lol! don't get found out lol!
cyclops
Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 pm

I thought you made some really good points ... I loved the response to the "need immediate advice" thread; of course, people got their panties in a bunch over it.
Back to top Go down
whipthelego

whipthelego

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Well I certainly didn't appreciate being called an "enabler" for trying to help someone on that thread...
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:12 pm

whipthelego wrote:
Well I certainly didn't appreciate being called an "enabler" for trying to help someone on that thread...

did you appreciate all the spankings your dad gave you growing up?
Back to top Go down
sovnd

sovnd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 pm

ehhh!!!! tyler durden!!!! what's up? having fun in the coal mines?
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 pm

whipthelego wrote:

Not sure which thread you are referring too, I didn't read every post that day but ...I think none of us are free of enabling tendencies, we do it to others and even ourselves at times. It may even be necessary in some situations; the world isn't just black or white, rather a variety of shades.

Last edited by FleurDeLis on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sovnd

sovnd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:51 pm

i dunno what anyone is talking about but i'm bored! damn comp being slow and shitty
Back to top Go down
sovnd

sovnd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:15 am

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
did you appreciate all the spankings your dad gave you growing up?

Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Tumblr_lfqm5yDvMn1qe74c4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Born against

Born against

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:26 am

Is this where I'm supposed to introduce myself?

I'm Born Against. I like message boards because Im a self infatuated narcisist, and love to see myself think. I like seeing what other people think too because it means their wrong and I can try to make them think what I think.

I have no idea what "indigo" even is unless it is a reference to that island over by Japan.

Actually you guys should introduce yourselves to me because I have no idea what this forum is about.

Are you guys into RC cars or whats this forum all about?
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 am

Born against wrote:
Is this where I'm supposed to introduce myself?

I'm Born Against. I like message boards because Im a self infatuated narcisist, and love to see myself think. I like seeing what other people think too because it means their wrong and I can try to make them think what I think.

I have no idea what "indigo" even is unless it is a reference to that island over by Japan.

Actually you guys should introduce yourselves to me because I have no idea what this forum is about.

Are you guys into RC cars or whats this forum all about?

This site is fairly new. We don't really have an introduction thread, though that might be a good idea. Never really thought about it because I'm not the type of person to introduce myself to a new site. I more of just jump into the fray so to speak.

We had a discussion on "indigo" here.

Essentially, the forum was created by FleurDeLis originally as a pet project away from a website called "Indigo Society". You can read about IS here. I guess you could say the pet project has developed into something else. Currently, we are in the process making improvements and generating traffic to fuel discussions. The goal is to make "A Clockwork Indigo" a place for intelligent discussions and tangible solutions, entertaining fun, community driven, and completely unique in contrast to other forums on the Internet. Simply, we are here to unfuck the world.

I'm curious, how did you come across this forum?
Back to top Go down
Born against

Born against

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:34 am

I was directed by daniel fischer to this forum. I was curious how you heard about it?
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 am

Welcome Smile.

I thought about an intro thread or something like that but I don't really fancy the idea to be honest. I hate writing introductions with a passion Laughing . However, if members here truly care for an area to post intros, it can be done.

Really? DF told you about this site? ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Welcome to Clockwork Indigo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Clockwork Indigo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next