A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfuck the World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Homo stupidus

Homo stupidus

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:08 am

It is a nice (utopic)topic.....but how would you do that?
Before unfucking the World you need to unfuck the people.
I had a similar thread on the other forum and the best answer indigos could come up with was "to nuke the entire World and start all over again. Keep repeating the process until we get it right."
That's it????
Any better ideas????
Back to top Go down

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:40 am

Yeah

I honestly believe in hugging random strangers. Imagine having hugging booths where people could get an honest hug with real emotion.

Would fix a few problems
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:25 pm

welcome to rapists favorite hideout, the hugging booth
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Homo stupidus wrote:
It is a nice (utopic)topic.....but how would you do that?
Before unfucking the World you need to unfuck the people.
I had a similar thread on the other forum and the best answer indigos could come up with was "to nuke the entire World and start all over again. Keep repeating the process until we get it right."
That's it????
Any better ideas????

The world that needs "unfucking" has been a creation of the people, so yes, unfucking the people sits at the center of this venture.

In moments of despair (this world is overwhelmingly fucked), I flirt with the notion to nuke the world and start over; that's bitterness talking though, and not a really feasible imo; that would be a giant step back.

Sometimes it's hard to make a choice on where to start unfucking this world, there are just so many options lmao. I think, it is on us to get off our asses and get in there to change the fucked up dynamics. For example, I study for a business degree because I despise the greediness and lack of integrity that permeates the business. It's not the system that's fucked, it's the people that run it ... I'm aiming to replace at least one of them and lead by example cause that's a pretty effective tool for change.
We have to remember that we can't change it all on our own, we must make a choice to focus our energy rather than to deplete it among a variety of causes.

I don't think I ever used "fuck.." so often in a single post lol.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
welcome to rapists favorite hideout, the hugging booth

The power of the hugging booth will convert the rapist to a serial hugger; beware affraid.
Back to top Go down
sovnd

sovnd

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Unfuck the World Tumblr_ldcs5fBkJ21qfxoa9o1_500

I'm not feeling well shut up.
Back to top Go down

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Well honestly I dont know if I am changing the world or unfucking the world. But I am trying to get people to see a different point of view. One person at a time.

But I will be honest I am pretty lucky. When the mood hits me I have a new agey shop to go to. The lady in there is really nice. She gives everyone a hug. It is more like a nice place to visit if you want to indulge your new agey experience. If I had the chance would fly a few people from other countries here and let them visit the shop (but I am not rich ... working on it though Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 pm

I am using the 100 monkey theory

The Japanese monkey, Macaca Fuscata, had been observed in the wild for a period of over 30 years.

In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkey liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant.

An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too.

This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys before the eyes of the scientists. Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable. Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes -- the exact number is not known. Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99 monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet potatoes. Let's further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey learned to wash potatoes.

THEN IT HAPPENED!

By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet potatoes before eating them. The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an ideological breakthrough!

But notice: A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea...Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind.

Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way, it may remain the conscious property of these people.

But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!

From the book "The Hundredth Monkey" by Ken Keyes, Jr.
The book is not copyrighted and the material may be reproduced in whole or in part.

Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

I agree with "be the change". Don't get caught up in the bullshit. Oh my, and there a lot of bullshit out there!

A lot of people spend a good chunk of their time thinking about how fucked up the world is, which I perceive the statement "unfuck the world" as utilizing what you feel intuitively as fucked up, and taking action. Every person is unique and has different skills, so they take action in different ways. Do understand, there are people making a difference. Those type of people are unnoticed, the unnamed, the monkeys washing off the sweet potatoes. For example, what FleurDeLis is pursuing is already making a difference. Her pro-active nature creates a positivity that radiates, which this forum may not exist if this wasn't the case. Likewise, her actions reflect her thoughts and perspective, which impact the people she interacts with on daily basis in a positive manner. In essence, she is already succeeding in unfucking the world.

Personally, I too am taking active steps to unfuck the world. If the world is destined to be fucked up, then it is destined to be fucked up, but out of principle I sure as hell am not going to make it easy for the corrupt. My idea is to rediscover and recreate the Wardenclyffe Tesla tower (concept), while introducing incredibly useful technologies that society can utilize. I have about four technologies in my head that will work, I just don't have the technical knowledge or money to make them from scratch...yet. It is one reason why I'm going to school for an Electrical Engineering degree.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 pm

particle wrote:
I am using the 100 monkey theory

The Japanese monkey, Macaca Fuscata, had been observed in the wild for a period of over 30 years.

In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkey liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant.

An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too.

This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys before the eyes of the scientists. Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable. Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes -- the exact number is not known. Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99 monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet potatoes. Let's further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey learned to wash potatoes.

THEN IT HAPPENED!

By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet potatoes before eating them. The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an ideological breakthrough!

But notice: A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea...Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind.

Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way, it may remain the conscious property of these people.

But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!

From the book "The Hundredth Monkey" by Ken Keyes, Jr.
The book is not copyrighted and the material may be reproduced in whole or in part.

I really like the 100 monkeys theory ... and it reminds me of the article smiley posted not long ago, "the holographic universe". It's a long article but a great read Exclamation .
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Smiley wrote:
I agree with "be the change". Don't get caught up in the bullshit. Oh my, and there a lot of bullshit out there!

A lot of people spend a good chunk of their time thinking about how fucked up the world is, which I perceive the statement "unfuck the world" as utilizing what you feel intuitively as fucked up, and taking action. Every person is unique and has different skills, so they take action in different ways. Do understand, there are people making a difference. Those type of people are unnoticed, the unnamed, the monkeys washing off the sweet potatoes. For example, what FleurDeLis is pursuing is already making a difference. Her pro-active nature creates a positivity that radiates, which this forum may not exist if this wasn't the case. Likewise, her actions reflect her thoughts and perspective, which impact the people she interacts with on daily basis in a positive manner. In essence, she is already succeeding in unfucking the world.

Personally, I too am taking active steps to unfuck the world. If the world is destined to be fucked up, then it is destined to be fucked up, but out of principle I sure as hell am not going to make it easy for the corrupt. My idea is to rediscover and recreate the Wardenclyffe Tesla tower (concept), while introducing incredibly useful technologies that society can utilize. I have about four technologies in my head that will work, I just don't have the technical knowledge or money to make them from scratch...yet. It is one reason why I'm going to school for an Electrical Engineering degree.

*blushing* ... I think you are just as proactive, if not even more so than I am.

The green in the quote is just sooo true, I had to point it out with color Smile.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Unfuck the World 293639_2108024416143_1111556345_31953920_14299102_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfuck the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfuck the World   Unfuck the World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfuck the World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: The Wrongs of This World-
Jump to: