A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck it (A Philosophy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sontlux

Fuck it  (A Philosophy) Empty
PostSubject: Fuck it (A Philosophy)   Fuck it  (A Philosophy) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:28 pm

This is my philosophy of life. This is my Path of Freedom. Fuck it. We get lost in our parallel circuits of consciousness, constantly wasting energy over thinking and over feeling. It's called Worry and all it's doing is wasting your time and making you forget how awesome you are.

I'm awesome. Don't agree? Fuck it, I don't care, I'll just keep doing me.

I love to dance, but there in no one on the dance floor, so if I dance, everyone will watch me. Well, fuck it, let's dance!

My dreams are so big and this world such shit, that I don't know if what I want for my life is even possible? Fuck it, I'll just keep trying, keep fighting, until the day I die, and even if I fail, you know what? At least I tried and I had a great time.

I'm ADHD and can't keep focused very long. Fuck it, cuz my ADHD also gives me a huge amount of energy and a fast motabilism. Can't keep up? Thats your own fault. But worry not! for I shall soon lap you and we'll be together again ^.^

Fuck it, is not Fuck everything, or fuck this world, or fuck off. It's a complete affirmation of myself in the face of the world, and all it's fucked up shit. It's not that I don't care, cuz I do. I care a lot, but even still, fuck it. I am going to keep moving, keep fighting, and if you fall, I shall cry, but later, cuz for now I must fight.

Fuck it is the counter to that voice within you that tells you that you can't, that you'll fail. It's not a denial, that voice may or may not be right, but fuck it, gonna do it anyway.

I may not dance well, but I will dance anyways.

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it (A Philosophy)   Fuck it  (A Philosophy) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:08 pm

bounce Yay ... for fuck it bounce

Awesome post!
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it (A Philosophy)   Fuck it  (A Philosophy) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Sontlux wrote:
This is my philosophy of life. This is my Path of Freedom. Fuck it. We get lost in our parallel circuits of consciousness, constantly wasting energy over thinking and over feeling. It's called Worry and all it's doing is wasting your time and making you forget how awesome you are.

I'm awesome. Don't agree? Fuck it, I don't care, I'll just keep doing me.

I love to dance, but there in no one on the dance floor, so if I dance, everyone will watch me. Well, fuck it, let's dance!

My dreams are so big and this world such shit, that I don't know if what I want for my life is even possible? Fuck it, I'll just keep trying, keep fighting, until the day I die, and even if I fail, you know what? At least I tried and I had a great time.

I'm ADHD and can't keep focused very long. Fuck it, cuz my ADHD also gives me a huge amount of energy and a fast motabilism. Can't keep up? Thats your own fault. But worry not! for I shall soon lap you and we'll be together again ^.^

Fuck it, is not Fuck everything, or fuck this world, or fuck off. It's a complete affirmation of myself in the face of the world, and all it's fucked up shit. It's not that I don't care, cuz I do. I care a lot, but even still, fuck it. I am going to keep moving, keep fighting, and if you fall, I shall cry, but later, cuz for now I must fight.

Fuck it is the counter to that voice within you that tells you that you can't, that you'll fail. It's not a denial, that voice may or may not be right, but fuck it, gonna do it anyway.

I may not dance well, but I will dance anyways.

This is some deep mojo. It is like poetry and very true.

I likes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it (A Philosophy)   Fuck it  (A Philosophy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck it (A Philosophy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Philosophy-
Jump to: