A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't drink your pee!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Don't drink your pee!!! Empty
PostSubject: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:13 pm

My daughter (7) has to write definitions for the words she learns in school as part of her homework. Today among the bunch of the words to learn "pee".
Her definition for pee: "Don't drink your pee!!! It's really gross!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm

It tastes like water.

Don't ask! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:54 pm

lol ... I don't believe you.

Working as a nurse on the urology ward I had to empty lots of urine pouches; that smell was utterly unpleasant ... I don't even want to imagine the taste affraid
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:

Working as a nurse on the urology ward I had to empty lots of urine pouches; that smell was utterly unpleasant ... I don't even want to imagine the taste affraid

Oh yes, my older brother pissed in my mouth when we were little kids. Must've have been clear pee. Mad

Anyhow, yeah, the odor is disgusting, especially if it has been sitting in one of those urinal pouches. Urine has ammonia in it, so the taste probably isn't too pleasant. However, if you ever get athletes foot, piss on it. Athletes foot is a fungus and the ammonia will kill it on contact. Another use for urine is that you can piss on cellophane and let it dry out in the sun. The by-product is nitrate, which you can stick it in a glass bottle with some paper. Light the paper, throw, and boom. Laughing

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Smiley wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:

Oh yes, my older brother pissed in my mouth when we were little kids. Must've have been clear pee. Mad

Anyhow, yeah, the odor is disgusting, especially if it has been sitting in one of those urinal pouches. Urine has ammonia in it, so the taste probably isn't too pleasant. However, if you ever get athletes foot, piss on it. Athletes foot is a fungus and the ammonia will kill it on contact. Another use for urine is that you can piss on cellophane and let it dry out in the sun. The by-product is nitrate, which you can stick it in a glass bottle with some paper. Light the paper, throw, and boom. Laughing

I like the nitrate bomb idea lol ...

Hope you got back at your brother for doing that. I don't have siblings, I never went through such terrors.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:42 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
Smiley wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:

I like the nitrate bomb idea lol ...

Hope you got back at your brother for doing that. I don't have siblings, I never went through such terrors.

I beat his ass. Wink

My father taught me about how urine can be used in that aspect, which I'm a military brat. Interesting bits of information most people don't know about.
Back to top Go down
Homo stupidus

Homo stupidus

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:49 am

Homo stupidus wrote:
You may have to teach this to your daughter:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=new-menu-item-on-space-st

Damn, that's gross and intriguing at the same time ... given that water resources on earth are meek, we should probably employ that technology down here too once it's fully developed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink your pee!!!   Don't drink your pee!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't drink your pee!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: