A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Royal Sperm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

The Royal Sperm Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Sperm   The Royal Sperm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I heard that some so called "Royal Baby" was born today in England. I actually don't give a shit and find this and any kind of idolatry plain stupid, even insulting. What's wrong with these people? What so special with the Royal Sperm? Is it genetically better than others? This kid already has the cards stacked in his favor and he doesn't need you or give a crap about you... go and invest your time with some other kid (perhaps your own) where you can really make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

The Royal Sperm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sperm   The Royal Sperm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 pm

My baby is wayyyyy cuter.

I had him finally, July 18th, at 8:20 p.m. He was 7lbs 4 oz, 21 inches long...I'll have to get a pic up here...

Did it with no pain meds either.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

The Royal Sperm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sperm   The Royal Sperm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 am

Oliver wrote:
I heard that some so called "Royal Baby" was born today in England. I actually don't give a shit and find this and any kind of idolatry plain stupid, even insulting. What's wrong with these people? What so special with the Royal Sperm? Is it genetically better than others? This kid already has the cards stacked in his favor and he doesn't need you or give a crap about you... go and invest your time with some other kid (perhaps your own) where you can really make a difference.

that inbred Brittish fuck is destined to have fucked up yellow teeth. that's about all I have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Royal Sperm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sperm   The Royal Sperm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Royal Sperm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: