A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Holographic Universe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

The Amazing  Holographic Universe Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Holographic Universe   The Amazing  Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:19 pm

"Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart.

Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing. The problem with this feat is that it violates Einstein's long-held tenet that no communication can travel faster than the speed of light. Since traveling faster than the speed of light is tantamount to breaking the time barrier, this daunting prospect has caused some physicists to try to come up with elaborate ways to explain away Aspect's findings. But it has inspired others to offer even more radical explanations.

University of London physicist David Bohm, for example, believes Aspect's findings imply that objective reality does not exist, that despite its apparent solidity the universe is at heart a phantasm, a gigantic and splendidly detailed hologram."

Source

Pretty interesting read. I feel this concept of how subatomic particles function is also what allows the concept of precognition to exist. In this sense, precognition is nothing more than relaying information.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Amazing  Holographic Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Holographic Universe   The Amazing  Holographic Universe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 pm

This is by far the most interesting article I read in a while; mind-bending, intriguing, simply awesome! Thanks for sharing that here, I actually read the whole thing rather than skimming it.

The communication between subatomic particles alone would explain a lot of the experiences I had.
Back to top Go down

The Amazing Holographic Universe
Page 1 of 1