A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder   Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 am

sovnd wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:
Most people who are protesting have indeed no clue what they are talking about, nor do they understand the consequences of their demands. And then there are protest-happy anarchist; everything that goes against the system is a worthy cause for them to mingle in the protest. What started as a push for the end of corporate greed has turned into an anti-everything spiral. They don't even agree with each other on what needs to be done; what's holding them together is anger, nothing else. They got burned by people that they held high for decades, people they supported with no regards to the dynamic behind it; they feel cheated right now. As soon as they get what they want the rest of the world want matter anymore and they go back to their old ways ... sit back and watch it happen!

Yep. Agreed. I hate the machine in one hand and love it in the other, lose-lose. Without it I doubt I would be able to have a conversation online, and with it we are born into a life of slavery. The irony is that I'd have to smash my computer to free myself. It's about values at the end of the day, and mine will always be different to everyone else's I've discovered lol

Indeed, it is a machine of doom and gloom ... and how it pans out depends on peoples values and attitudes. I wish OWS would wake people up to their own responsibilities in all this, I just don't see it happening (yet?).
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder   Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 am

It seems as if American protesters are more afraid of loosing the "king of the hill" status than anything else ... the recession smacks it in their face that the US is not invulnerable; their supposed safety is an illusion ...

Welcome to the real world I say Wink
Back to top Go down
sovnd

sovnd

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder   Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder   Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupy Wall Street ... I'm left to wonder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2