A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Surge?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigMinnie

BigMinnie

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:37 pm

I didn't know where to put this, so I decided here.

For the past two, maybe three, days, I've been feeling this tremendous surge of energy. It's been so strong, I feel as if I'm officially ALIVE o___o. I'm not sure how to explain it.

Is anyone feeling like this as well? Can anyone explain this to me?
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 pm

I can't really explain it, but I'm bubbling over too ...

Last week I was pretty grumpy; the arrival of the full moon changed that.
Back to top Go down
Idle Thoughts

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Yeah there is stuff going on.

I dont know if it really menas much to anyone

18 October to the 23 October keep popping into my head.
Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

BigMinnie

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
I can't really explain it, but I'm bubbling over too ...

Last week I was pretty grumpy; the arrival of the full moon changed that.
Exactly the same! I felt the same about the moon when I was walking home from school last night and had wondered if it had to do with the full moon. Weirdness lol.
Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

BigMinnie

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:32 am

Idle Thoughts wrote:
Yeah there is stuff going on.

I dont know if it really menas much to anyone

18 October to the 23 October keep popping into my head.
Hmm, not sure. I was thinking something about October 18, but that's not a sure thought... not sure if I imagined that part or was something I had been thinking about lol.
Back to top Go down
Idle Thoughts

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 am

Well a friend of mine told me on the 20 October Celtic Moon Harvest. Also it will be a blood moon. Should be VERY interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

BigMinnie

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 am

I don't know what that means ^^;;;.
Back to top Go down
Idle Thoughts

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:31 am

it is also called a hunters moon

In the northern hemisphere, the Hunter's Moon appears in October or November, usually in October. Traditionally, it was a feast day in parts of western Europe and among some Native American tribes, called simply the Feast of the Hunter's Moon, though the celebration had largely died out by the 18th century. There is a large historical reenactment by that name in Lafayette, Indiana during the early part of October 2010.[3]

The Hunter's Moon is so named because plenty of moonlight is ideal for hunters shooting migrating birds in Northern Europe.[1] The name is also said to have been used by Native Americans as they tracked and killed their prey by autumn moonlight, stockpiling food for the winter ahead.[2] The Hunter's Moon and Harvest Moon are not brighter, smaller or yellower than during other times of the year, but all full moons have their own special characteristics, based primarily on the whereabouts of the ecliptic in the sky at the time of year that they are visible. The full moons of September, October and November, as seen from the northern hemisphere—which correspond to the full moons of March, April and May as seen from the southern hemisphere—are well known in the folklore of the sky.

Back to top Go down
aislinn

aislinn

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:44 am

It's more than the moon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energy Surge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Surge?   Energy Surge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy Surge?
Page 1 of 1