A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Braiding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Energy Braiding Empty
PostSubject: Energy Braiding   Energy Braiding Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:56 am

Well it is an interesting thought. People have different ways of accessing energy, whether it is crystals, personal power etc.

Energy braiding is a little bit different. You actually use the energy from the things around you

You can braid with
emotions
physical forces (sun, moon, etc)
spiritual forces

The list is virtually endless of what can be done.

I tend to call the energy and it now just forms either a cord or a orb and I use that. But when you merge more than one energy it always forms something new.

Anyone had any experience with energy braiding or something similar.
Back to top Go down
prism

prism

Energy Braiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Braiding   Energy Braiding Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 pm

I don't always feel the full form of the energies that I play with but braiding sounds appropriate when say, walking through a park and letting a hand energy-trail past different plants. It's a kind of swirling conjuction that does kind of braid close to my hand.

It's almost a little like the recycling logo amusingly enough.
Back to top Go down
aislinn

aislinn

Energy Braiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Braiding   Energy Braiding Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:03 pm

If you are open to the flow of energy, braiding is almost instictual; feeling all of them together; wrapping them up into your heart and mind and soul and creating something new.

And yet, as powerful as braiding is, weaving can be even more powerful. Taking the braids that have been created; the threads that have been spun out of pure energy and weaving them together into a tapestry that incorporates everything around you - and inside of you - and all the possiblities of what is yet to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energy Braiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Braiding   Energy Braiding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy Braiding
Page 1 of 1