Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some people ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: Some people ...   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 pm

... are so ignorant, I don't even know what to say to them; it seems pointless to even try. Ever met someone like that? Am I too harsh? To self-absorbed? (that's always a possibility too lol)
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 pm

There are a lot of ignorant people. I interact with many daily. What ignorant person encounter ruffled your feathers enough for you to talk about it? Laughing

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:21 pm

I didn't really ruffle my feathers ... or maybe it did, in a subtle way. The whole occupy wall street movement gets dragged down with the ignorant statements that some people blurt out; and they do it with such conviction that it's bewildering to me ... lol ...

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

After days of withstanding the temptations, I found myself sucked into that argument after all ... ugh, I need to practice self-control lmao.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:21 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
After days of withstanding the temptations, I found myself sucked into that argument after all ... ugh, I need to practice self-control lmao.

Haha! If you don't mind me asking, what was the argument about pertaining to the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 am

Yep ... It started out with the notion that the 14th amendment shouldn't apply to corporations (a pointless notion imo) but it turned into something way bigger lol; people don't care to take responsibility for themselves, it's easier to blame others 100% so they can be the innocent victim ... Ugh.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:23 pm

It's kinda funny, suddenly the supposed 99% are the indigos; I didn't know blatant ignorance was part of the indigo deal ... and they are not even 99%, they fix their own numbers to their benefit but rag on the elite for doing that; it's madness.

I'm really not against that movement, but the stuff most people say is just small-minded and nuts ...

Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:
It's kinda funny, suddenly the supposed 99% are the indigos; I didn't know blatant ignorance was part of the indigo deal ... and they are not even 99%, they fix their own numbers to their benefit but rag on the elite for doing that; it's madness.

I'm really not against that movement, but the stuff most people say is just small-minded and nuts ...

Indeed, I'm not against it either, however, I am against violence. Some of them feel violence is a solution, which if you don't conform to that mentality, then supposedly you are against the movement and aren't even an Indigo.

Hate begets hate.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Yeah, I've seen that part of the conversation ... was pretty sad to see that; if I hadn't been so fed up with the other convo, I would have said something. The won't listen anyway, they are in blind rage mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people ...   

Back to top Go down

Some people ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1