A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is an indigo?

Go down 
+6
whipthelego
Smiley
GenericTylerDurden
FleurDeLis
ultraviolet
sovnd
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

what is an indigo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:37 pm

beebee wrote:
GenericTylerDurden wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:
Shootz ... a shockwave of goosebumps just hit me.

How come though, not everybody picks up on that clash? Chemistry? Incompatibility? What is it?

I am channeling Tyler Durden, I am speshul.

Who the heck is Tyler Durden? Of course googling to get the info is so much quicker than awaiting a forum response. Razz

oh man.
Fight Club is the bible for The New Age.
It at least deserves a once through so you know the driving force behind the people of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Yeah it is a good movie. I just wasn't aware of the name. Very well done film. Very smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm

beebee wrote:
The fluffy light stuff was nice in the beginning because I felt drowned in negativity and hate.

same here. i dug myself out of the enabling hole.

I don't think giving love and acceptance is enabling. But I do know of some ungrounded people who have to resort to passive aggressive weird stuff because they insist on having a smile plastered on their faces all the time. It is a strange sort of denial.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:
That makes a lot of sense. I was never big on the fluff but there was a time when I looked for acceptance from the outside ... I'm still angry though. I know a lot of people say the anger isn't good for me and I need healing; ugh maybe I do and the anger is just my comfort zone who knows ... but channeling that anger can move the mountains that the fluff can't seem to get rid off. My anger helps me all to often to "unfuck the world" What a Face

the reason I referenced that my love is an advanced form of hate-- I logically reason through my emotions. When I feel "hate" for a certain person (which is rare), I think about it. I think about how I could get them back. I start formulating plans. Then I start imagining how much they're going to shit their pants. Then I start imagining another human being suffering, in the same position I am in. Now, I start to feel sorry for this person.

Even if this person has caused me the same pain, eye-for-an-eye does not make me feel better at the end of the day. It's just another person suffering. I really have to explore my feelings of vengeance and what they really mean. I do gain slight pleasure in watching someone whom I dislike suffer. I don't feel like a big person for feeling that way but hey, it brings a twinkle to my eye and a smirk to my face. I do know where to draw the line though. I am not cruel. And I am probably in the top echelon of 1%'ers who would not exact revenge on a hated enemy. I have the motive, the opportunity to strike back fiercely, yet I practice forgiveness every single day of my life. I have an evil landlord. He's done some nasty things. I could royally screw over his life as well but I'm going to let it go and let him off the hook easy. He is an old frail man at the end of the day. Evil as he may be, I really cannot take the same pleasures I used to do... It's so sick that I have the ability to make him suffer yet I already feel sorry for the weak old frail dude who hates his life. I can't hate him anymore because his life sucks so much. I understand why he must do shitty things to me. He must hate his wife. His kids. His life. Although it's been him bullying me, my mind is sharp and his is weak. If I exact revenge at this point, it would be similar to getting pleasure from torturing a small animal. It's cool for maybe 10 seconds but I let the animal scurry away with no harm no foul. I don't choke the fucker to the point of near death, although often times that's the story that I play out in my head.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:49 pm

beebee wrote:
beebee wrote:
The fluffy light stuff was nice in the beginning because I felt drowned in negativity and hate.

same here. i dug myself out of the enabling hole.

I don't think giving love and acceptance is enabling. But I do know of some ungrounded people who have to resort to passive aggressive weird stuff because they insist on having a smile plastered on their faces all the time. It is a strange sort of denial.

it's difficult to separate the enabling from non-enabling
healing is a process and love & light is only an ingredient, step 1 in the process
if that is all you give, you choke the person with too much love and they don't heal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 pm

I agree with that. Polarization is not helpful.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:17 pm

I tend to reason through my emotions too ... sometimes my emotions are stronger than the reason, or I am weaker than my overexaggerated emotions. I'm working on that ... dang, it stings sometimes to admit it when it happens. Until I understand myself, I feel rather desperate; vicitimized by my own emotions in a way.

As of late, I try my best not to direct anger at an individual; I don't really fancy the high-horse of pittyness (lol ... is that a word?) either though.
There is no way I can know for sure whether it was me (the pain I caused was not accomplished through physical or verbal assault), but the synchronicity of certain events suggests that I really hurt some folks with the anger I channeled so carelessly. Even though I think it was justified, I felt guilty after the fact. However, if my anger relates to a collective process or an institution, I don't hold back ... the wrongs of this world need to be corrected imo. As anybody, I'm evolving, I'm ever-changing ... right now I am who I am and that is part of me.

FleurDeLis wrote:
That makes a lot of sense. I was never big on the fluff but there was a time when I looked for acceptance from the outside ... I'm still angry though. I know a lot of people say the anger isn't good for me and I need healing; ugh maybe I do and the anger is just my comfort zone who knows ... but channeling that anger can move the mountains that the fluff can't seem to get rid off. My anger helps me all to often to "unfuck the world" What a Face

the reason I referenced that my love is an advanced form of hate-- I logically reason through my emotions. When I feel "hate" for a certain person (which is rare), I think about it. I think about how I could get them back. I start formulating plans. Then I start imagining how much they're going to shit their pants. Then I start imagining another human being suffering, in the same position I am in. Now, I start to feel sorry for this person.

Even if this person has caused me the same pain, eye-for-an-eye does not make me feel better at the end of the day. It's just another person suffering. I really have to explore my feelings of vengeance and what they really mean. I do gain slight pleasure in watching someone whom I dislike suffer. I don't feel like a big person for feeling that way but hey, it brings a twinkle to my eye and a smirk to my face. I do know where to draw the line though. I am not cruel. And I am probably in the top echelon of 1%'ers who would not exact revenge on a hated enemy. I have the motive, the opportunity to strike back fiercely, yet I practice forgiveness every single day of my life. I have an evil landlord. He's done some nasty things. I could royally screw over his life as well but I'm going to let it go and let him off the hook easy. He is an old frail man at the end of the day. Evil as he may be, I really cannot take the same pleasures I used to do... It's so sick that I have the ability to make him suffer yet I already feel sorry for the weak old frail dude who hates his life. I can't hate him anymore because his life sucks so much. I understand why he must do shitty things to me. He must hate his wife. His kids. His life. Although it's been him bullying me, my mind is sharp and his is weak. If I exact revenge at this point, it would be similar to getting pleasure from torturing a small animal. It's cool for maybe 10 seconds but I let the animal scurry away with no harm no foul. I don't choke the fucker to the point of near death, although often times that's the story that I play out in my head.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:42 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:

The reverse is depression, which is anger turned inward. It is a self infliction and caused by despair i.e. hopelessness.

What I underlined is a super good thing. In that state of mind, you spur out a multitude of ideas and quickly continue building on to them to achieve a desirable result. This can be an an incredibly resourceful tool if you learn how to properly control it. I rarely get angry, which if I do get angry at an individual, it is very fleeting. The reason the anger is fleeting is because the world indirectly made that individual do what ever it is that caused me to get angry. I'm a victim of the individual, but the individual is also a victim too. The individual is nothing more than a by-product of ass-backwards institutions and policies, which the source continues to produce those types of individuals resulting in a never-ending onslaught. Stopping or changing the source is the only way to stop the infliction placed on me and the individual in question. Metaphorically, you can choose to get mad at the person sitting in the throne or you can choose to get mad at the power behind the throne. The power behind the throne is what is whispering all the poison.

You can either waste the energy or learn to control it to create tangible change in world. Next time you get pissed off, try to direct it in this aspect in a constructive fashion, not destructive fashion. I feel this is the difference between love and hate i.e. constructive versus destructive. Likewise, the two are nothing more than sides of the same coin which is why they can transition so easily from one to the other.
Back to top Go down
whipthelego

whipthelego

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 pm

For me, indigo was never really about saving the world or anything like that, just because, that would imply that the world needs saving. I believe things are as they are supposed to be right now. I also never really paid much attention to the traits and what not because I feel that they can apply to anyone and indigo, to me, means more than all that. But what it means to me I can never exactly explain. I think it's undefinable but you know it when you see it.

I see a lot of people asking how to know if they are indigo, and to me if you have to ask it seems that you probably aren't. I think when you're different in this way, you know it. Indigo is just a term made up by someone, the word itself isn't that powerful, it's more than when I heard the term, I knew it was me they were trying to describe.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm

whipthelego wrote:
I see a lot of people asking how to know if they are indigo, and to me if you have to ask it seems that you probably aren't. I think when you're different in this way, you know it.

I agree with that. Although I'm skeptical about the label, I've still met like-minds that are rare enough for me to accept there is an identifying characteristic that binds us, be it "indigo" or whatever. And when you meet another like-minded individual, you kind of just know right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:10 pm

whipthelego wrote:
For me, indigo was never really about saving the world or anything like that, just because, that would imply that the world needs saving. I believe things are as they are supposed to be right now. I also never really paid much attention to the traits and what not because I feel that they can apply to anyone and indigo, to me, means more than all that. But what it means to me I can never exactly explain. I think it's undefinable but you know it when you see it.

I see a lot of people asking how to know if they are indigo, and to me if you have to ask it seems that you probably aren't. I think when you're different in this way, you know it. Indigo is just a term made up by someone, the word itself isn't that powerful, it's more than when I heard the term, I knew it was me they were trying to describe.

My viewpoint is that it is more about honing yourself. You could say honing your DNA because that is what makes one who one is, but at the same time one is more than a string of biologically encoded information. The ghost in the shell. How you use your skills is a completely different story.

Personally, I don't like labels because an individual can't be quantified that easily and labels deviate from what is important. I agree, if someone asks if they are an indigo, they probably aren't since many ask for psychological reasons i.e. wanting to feel special etc.. Ironically, the same can be applied similarly if someone questions if they themselves are stupid. If an individual ever takes a moment to consider maybe he/she is stupid and that is why they think differently than other people, by default the individual isn't stupid because most people don't question themselves in that aspect. Such a question is a pursuit to acquire a better understanding of the world, which the ability to think in different perspectives allows one to see a bigger more complete picture, making it a mark of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Smiley wrote:
Ironically, the same can be applied similarly if someone questions if they themselves are stupid. If an individual ever takes a moment to consider maybe he/she is stupid and that is why they think differently than other people, by default the individual isn't stupid because most people don't question themselves in that aspect. Such a question is a pursuit to acquire a better understanding of the world, which the ability to think in different perspectives allows one to see a bigger more complete picture, making it a mark of intelligence.

can you believe I really thought I was a psychopath for about a few days before I found the indigo site? I was mulling around in a very depressed state after experiencing some setbacks and trying to figure out what was going on with me; I read the symptoms and behaviors of psychopathy, selfishness, narcissism, etc... and I was like, "check, check check... oh shit. I'm a psychopath [*cry]" -- and it was literally through researching "psychopaths" that I found the term indigo and then found the community.

I mean, there has been no confirmation that I'm not a psychopath... just sayin...
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Smiley wrote:
Ironically, the same can be applied similarly if someone questions if they themselves are stupid. If an individual ever takes a moment to consider maybe he/she is stupid and that is why they think differently than other people, by default the individual isn't stupid because most people don't question themselves in that aspect. Such a question is a pursuit to acquire a better understanding of the world, which the ability to think in different perspectives allows one to see a bigger more complete picture, making it a mark of intelligence.

can you believe I really thought I was a psychopath for about a few days before I found the indigo site? I was mulling around in a very depressed state after experiencing some setbacks and trying to figure out what was going on with me; I read the symptoms and behaviors of psychopathy, selfishness, narcissism, etc... and I was like, "check, check check... oh shit. I'm a psychopath [*cry]" -- and it was literally through researching "psychopaths" that I found the term indigo and then found the community.

I mean, there has been no confirmation that I'm not a psychopath... just sayin...

Psychopaths don't have empathy, which what you said in your other post shows you do have empathy, far more than most.

Maybe you are a good psychopath? Laughing

Kind of like Dexter, a serial killer that goes after serial killers.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Smiley wrote:
Smiley wrote:

Psychopaths don't have empathy, which what you said in your other post shows you do have empathy, far more than most.

oooh Dexter. I'll take it!
I give my dog insulin shots twice a day too-- behind the neck with the same hypodermic needle he uses to own people in the neck... hahahahahha. I have practice...
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Smiley wrote:

*big grin* ... Dexter rocks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Okay lets really try and sort this out because it is going nowhere fast.

Indigo. It is a colour attributed to children who were being born from the about 70's onward (some were apparently meant to be born earlier). According the this "gifted pyschic" *cough splutter etc* these chidlren are suppose to the new generation that will bring down the old order and establish a new utopia ... the system busters.

Personally I dont buy all that new age bullshit. take it or leave it it is upto you.

After you have taken it all in and if you believe it then there is another level above that called "Crystal Children". They basically are the teachers etc that will teach the new people of the new generation. one of their characteristics are meant to be is that their aura takes on the characteristics of other peoples auras if you want to read up a bit more their aura is suppose to be the 8th colour in the rainbow ... another word for themm is octarion.

The next level above that is the rainbow children. this is suppose to be a new generation ... the divine generation.

Now with indigo children and the evolving generations is because earth is going to be at a higher vibrationally frequency.

*DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS* I dont really give a F#^& as to if it is all real or not

I think the current frequency is about 7.38 but as we progress to the 5th dimension that frequency is suppose to be increasing and with that the people with the abillity they will be able to go to tghe 5th dimension it will be their choice. Whilst everyone will be left in the 3rd dimension hell we call today.

We are also witnessing a increase in the amount of DNA that is being activated. Whilst we generally only have a helix strand activated ... because scientist have no idea what the other dna is for as they can find no use for it they call it Junk DNA.

There has been a special child born who ACTUALLY has a the 3rd DNA strand. He is on a pile of drugs as his body cant take the nutrients, he cant walk or talk properly. It seems he isnt developing normally.

Now also we have the people who are saying that the 12 strands will be activated ... I bloody well hope not if this will happen to everyone.

Now we have autistic kids and people with ADHD and bipolar. I have noticed that many of the "signs of being indigo" can be attributed to them. Dont get me wrong I know these people ARE NOT RETARDED.

ADHD is having trouble concentrating ... many people are like that ... these people just more so. But it can also lead to other problems. Generally this can be helped by changing their diet it tends to bring them back into the now but also drugs (I dont condone drugs) but marajuana can help them calm down if they have violent outbursts which can help. Personally I think some of these kids just havent been discplined and need a good whack on the legs to wake them up. I was smacked as a child and I turned out as normal as anyone can really say.

Autistic kids / adults have trouble being in this reality so from what I have heard and read these kids are exceptionally talented. They tend to withdraw into themselves because their senses are being bombarded and they cant make sense of it. So to me it does make sense that they withdraw so they can find a sanctuary being bombarded, they take everything in so they cant handle it so they withdraw to have some peace. Again special education and diet can help.

Bipolar ... dont know much about this but I know dramatic mood swings. Shit we all go through those except it affects the peoples life all aspects. That is what therapy is for! or drugs!.

Here is a very brief list of indigo characteristics

May be strong-willed, independent thinkers who prefer to do their own thing rather
than comply with authority figures/parents
• Have a wisdom and level of awareness and caring beyond their youthful experience
• Traditional parenting and discipline strategies don’t appear effective with these
children. If you try to force an issue, a power struggle is the typical outcome
• Energetically Indigos are vibrating at a higher frequency so they can get scrambled
by negative energy (human or machine)
• Emotionally they can be very reactive and may have problems with anxieties,
depression or temper rages if not energetically balanced
• Are creative right brained thinkers but may struggle to learn in a traditional left
brained school system
• Often Indigos are diagnosed as having ADD/ADHD since they appear impulsive
(their brain can process information faster) and they require movement to help keep them
better focused
• Indigos are very intuitive (often psychic) and may see, hear or know things that seem
unexplainable
• Indigos tend to be more visual, kinesthetic learners so remember best what they can
picture in their brain and create with their hands
• Indigos have more problems with food and environmental sensitivities since their
system is more finely tuned
• When their needs are not met, these children appear self centered and demanding
although this is not their true nature
• These children have incredible gifts and potential but may be shut down when not
properly nurtured and accepted

Crystal Children Characteristics

•They have big eyes.
•They have a high IQ. Many have an IQ of 160 while the average is around 130.
•They often start talking in late childhood. Usually around the age of 3. It's speculated that the reason for this is because of their telepathic abilities.
•They are very empathetic and sensitive.
•They are often (wrongly) diagnosed with ADHD.
•They are often telepathic. There have been many cases where this has been reported.
•They are careful about what they eat. They often prefer healthy meals and many are vegetarians.
•They are forgiving and often quite naive.
•They tend to have an interest in spirits, religion and the supernatural. Some say they can also see ghosts.
•Their aura has a Crystal color. This is the reason for their name.

Rainbow Children Characteristics

Rainbow children, who have been born throughout the last 15 years, are different than Indigo children. They have been born with the ability to change the world around them with infinite wisdom. They radiate love, patience, are extemely adaptable and recall memories of other times, places and abilities. These children can convert emotional energy easily and are not overwhelmed by the energy of others or of negativity. They simply change it as they have the ability to shift energy to the way they want it to meet the highest needs of humanity. Rainbow children can also change the colors of their aura depending on their thoughts. The frontal lobe of these children are more extended and process at a much quicker rate. The differences in their DNA make them more immune to disesases as they grow older.

So as you see people have many differing thoughts as regarding what is what in the world. Basically we dont have a fucking idea what is going on.

Here is a list i found on IS that is far more accurate I believe. If you believe in indigo or not is your choice

1. You feel ancient to the core, as though you have existed forever.

2. You are soul tired, and simply want to go 'home'.

3. You remember what home feels like even if you can't verbalise it.

4. You felt unique as a child, as though no one else was like you, it felt like there was them (humanity) and you. You may have even felt special or lofty regardless of your social stature.

5. From as far back as your earliest memory, your life has been littered with paranormal and psychic experiences. This may have manifested as: seeing ghosts, or other entities, seeing interdimensionally or into other times, seeing beyond the illusion, reading others thoughts, dreams that came true, ufo sightings and much much more.

6. Your empathetic gifts are so strong it can almost be too much at times.

7. Your body functions differently to others. It is more finely tuned and has a habit of reacting unlike other peoples. Doctors are often stumped by you and a natural lifestyle is imperative to your good health.

8. You are very intelligent, but not neccesarily interested in academics.

9. You struggle to find what you want to do with your life because nothing in this reality really intrigues you enough to be dedicated to it. A part of you remembers so much more that life here is almost banal.

10. You have trouble being in touch with your body, or its limitations frustrate you, because you remember far more freedom. Part of you feels you should be able to fly, teleport or instantaneously manifest.

11. You have known since you were very tiny that you had a purpose or a mission to fulfill, even though the details may be elusive.

12. You have an extraordinary dream life, and waking life seems dull in comparison.

13. Others are often wary of you, and you were most likely singled out as a child and bullied or ignored. Friends were and are often few and far between. People instinctually know you are different even if they don't understand why.

14. You can read people, they don't even necessarily have to speak, you can just feel who they are, which is why you cannot be lied to. You see beyond the fascade, and that makes people uncomfortable around you.

15. Babies and small children are often drawn to you, something about you fascinates them.

16. Animals tend to trust you, and you have a natural understanding of their wants and needs, as though you can communicate on some level.

17. Conversation frustrates you because you know what the other person is going to say long before they say it. Often you appear rude in conversation, either appearing disinterested or butting in and answering the question before it is completed.

18. Some may describe you as aloof, but when they get to know you, you are actually incredibly warm and loving.

19. You have created certain protective elements to survive in society because you find being around people quite hard, even painful at times, and you can only handle large crowds of people in very brief doses.

20. You are aware that you are an interdimensional ascended being here to assist humanity at this time, and you may have some memories of your incarnations on this earth, leading up to this time. This knowledge is within you.

21. You have natural healing abilities, whether it be with your hands or through the comfort you give with your words.

22. You often find random strangers tell you their problems and friends seek you out for counsel, even from when you were very young.

23. You were advanced as a young child, speaking, reading, walking earlier than normal.

24. Some may have described you as a precocious child, you weren't afraid to speak your mind.

25. You have had trouble sleeping most of your life, whether it was due to insomnia or to fears that reared their head at night. Visions you see at night don't help the sleeplessness.

26. You have felt great dispair or depression in your life, often connected to a desire to want to go home. Life here feels so very wrong.

27. You have difficulty comprehending why you would want to spend your life working at something you hate, so that you can spend all your money paying off your debts so that you can be like everyone else with the cool car and the mortgage. None of this makes any sense to you. You'd rather be poor than a slave to the system. People may view you as a drop out or lazy, but that has nothing to do with it.

28. You often feel connected to another place or time, and long for something deeper in your life.

29. You have an understanding of the divine beyond books, beyond religon, even if you can't put it into words. Spirituality is part of you, it is inseparable and not learned but definitely built upon. You didn't wake up to your spiritual self, because your spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of your nature.

30. You know that your origins are not human.

MY PERSONAL BELIEF

Is that is no such thing as indigo etc. What people are trying to label, cant be confined to a label ... yes it can be helpful as a starting point as long as it is that a starting point dont use it a a security blanket. To me these labels are nothing more than another turn on the spiritual spiral.

The spiritual spiral is a term I have coined. Everyone is connected to everyone else and we are all on a spiral but where we are on the spiral is determined by your beliefs and views on the world. It also dictates what abilities we have and use or dont use. Anyway the higher you go on the spiral dictates what level you will be at.

So the spiritual spiral is comprised of all the beliefs, hopes, dreams, sadness etc that everyone thinks of. It allows it to manifest. Unfortunate side effect is sometimes the spiritual confines us, as the mass of the people have already created this reality, so we are stuck in this reality. If we could get off the spiritual spiral then maybe other things will be possible.

Anyway that is my personal belief system. Hope it has helped anyone who really is interested.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Particle did you craft this just for this forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Yes. I had a bit of free time. Also I did believe in this new age indigo shit ages ago but I believe it is BS these days. Only took me about an hour to write.

Why ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Feel free to put it on your forum if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 pm

particle wrote:
Yes. I had a bit of free time. Also I did believe in this new age indigo shit ages ago but I believe it is BS these days. Only took me about an hour to write.

Why ?

I don't mean to sound rude, but next time, could you cite your information with hyperlinks so I know what is considered mainstream facts?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sparky23

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 am

well the label indigo in itself it has to do with aura color, and i know this stuff is real, cause i did my test, i can spot indigos easily, i did the game to do this in underground clubs and place i go usually, i can spot them easily, generally with the skin , they have very sort of bright and tensed skin, and bright eyes, and generally i tend to attract them somewhat, and i can speak easily with him of all those stuff of energy, i did those test about random ppl, and each time yeah they got little revelation when i start to speak about aura empathy and energy or mediation lol

not sure what it is about exactly, it could be due to many things, it is not really clearly identified as a psychological syndrome, so it is hard to really give a clinical diagnosis about it, i have often seen the detected person having correlation with schisophrenia, there was some thread about this on IS, about schisophrenia and sensitivity,or better worded, ppl who are sensitive and diagnosed as schisophrenic or paranoiac or with anxiety disorder, maybe there issomething to do with stress, or genetic make with reaction or sensivity to stress

as for the new age motion made aboutit, i guess it is an attemp at gathering those ppl together, it is interesting, it is clear this profile of ppl has been known a bit in some circle for a while, even in companies and most serious things, ppl who are a bit geek, head int he cloud creative and a bit magical or hard to really pin point, but it is clear this kind of ppl can easily do well together, and form strong bond, like orphans or even ppl in the 'crews' even porn crew, it often gather with similar sort of wounds together in little crew or in getho you can find a bit this sort of mentality, and getting active together, i think the new age motion is about this, orginally, and then derived by lot of pplto do various buisness about it, selling book, selling therapies or whole kind of cursus that end in pyramidal buisness to exploit a bit random ppl who might resonate with the concept

as for relation with society, if it is the society who produce 'indigo ness' , i'm not that sure about it, i think indigos might correspond more to a sort of cast in a lost tribal system, ppl who are like shaman/tribe builders/spiritual guides/society builders, but all the population got lost with all the past century of industrialisation, mass deportation and breaking of natural way of life and breaking of bond between ppl to favor the nationalistic industrial bs system that we are currently in, and indigo or this cast of person are the first to be totally lost in it, and should be supposed to be part of alternative thing that are forbidden and called unpatriotic and stigmatised drop out by the whole propaganda machine in order to promote the industrial system derived from nazi research lol

i came on IS at first via amur, i was on a coding chan that i was on all the time, and amur came in and started to speak about odd stuff, and then i started to chat with him, and he started to tell me i'm a psychid child, and he asked me my favorite color i said dark purple, and he showed me indigo society, and it amazed me, all those stuff that i had in my brain with aura color and psychic sensation , empathy etc worded and explained, ilearned a lot about chakras and energy and stuff, it was really little big revelation for me to see that there was other ppl into that stuff and it clearly opened my mind a lot lol

indigosociety at first it was also very little forum, no moderation, few members, and really not all that jazz like now about bully/not bully , victim not victim and this whole judgement about who is the more tyler durden who is the more spiritual or the thoughest or the more victim with all moderation and crap, it really turned to be become less and less friendly with the time, also situation in the world got really worst past year and stress and anxiety or panic fear for future can be seen everywhere, the future today is most uncertani for many ppl, i don't think there has been ever so much ppl on earth who were in such situation of outcasting and uncertainity about their future and their tomorow and their life path and origins lol

Back to top Go down
Sparky23

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 am

but that said , i always been around many rebels and 'aware' ppl all my life, starting with my familly, with my father side of familly it is clear i have been educated to conspiration, propaganda machine, tv bs, very young lol i'm born in conspiration familly, and even after i've been around lot of ppl from either communist jew or arab background who are also a bit on this same wavelenght of being rebels and being debunking all politico ecomoic bs

a guy who was into linguistic healready explained me all the base principle of dialectic, and the reality formed by words, how words can be used, what is the use of languages, how politican use them, how our whole society is based on concept made of word and abstract idea, the other guy the jew it is with him i started to dig out about conspiration, which is the main reason i was on IS, i wanted to clarify bit of things about free masonery, cults, and all that stuff cause i was really a complete neophyte about it, being more from scientific/atheistic familly, i really had no clue about anything of the mystical or religious, and i needed to find out about this, about free masons, illuminatis, all those odd cults of power they were also interesting me big time and was why i joined IS at first because i needed to be briefed about that lol acutally i accomplished my mision totally , i'm more than briefed now lol

also other guy i was around was the guy from sound system who were also the one organising the stuff in columbia, he is also lot into energy, and pacifism, also many other person that i met around this vibe of pacifism comming from either tribal thing from native or jew or communists or egyptian or many ppl like this who know the world is fucked up and most ppl live up on a big lie and ignorance of so many thing s lol and they prefer to do whole wars and cover up rather to admit their shit lol

but it is cleari took foot into conspiration by studying 'nazism' and the whole fascism of the ww2, economy, buisness, and being around also the world of buisness in paris, and we were clearly unarmed to deal with such kind of person, i clearly needed to clear out a few thing about all those odd circle religions and secret societies lol indigo society was still a nice place for it, without it started to turn into dick contest and victim contest and bully contest or holly contest lol

now i'm finally and definatly pissed at IS, i don't think i'll really go back there toomuch ,they are too much into a weird trip and all about shit, blacksheep and subushie seem interesting, but same they get in nerves with the sameperson and the moderation made of soccer mom is not really favorising us , neither most of the current IS population, so this forum is really becoming silly imo lol

Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 am

Lol I'll have to read this manifesto later
I think I agree w most points bc I sense anti-IS energy and I'll hop on that bandwagon all day long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Smiley wrote:
particle wrote:

Why ?

I don't mean to sound rude, but next time, could you cite your information with hyperlinks so I know what is considered mainstream facts?

Thanks!

I am not offended I am awesome. Anyway that is another story

But there is NO FACTUAL INFORMATION ON THE INDIGO CHILDREN or anything else like this. It is mainly from that lady ... cant remember her name back in the 70's / 80's. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

I believe everyone has abilities. Some learn to use them, some dont.

I believe and can visualise the energy work I do and I have only had about 2 people tell me they couldnt feel anything. I have had even the guy who like truckers for his first time like it .... LOL (yes Generic Indigo I am speaking of you). No I am not the trucker either.

So maybe I am crazy. I even had someone on this site tell me my lightbody is very translucent so I am SPEEEEEECCCCCIIIIIIIAAAAAALLLLLLLLL. (no I am not making fun of the lady I am making fun of being special.

I was at my friends shop and someone came in and looked at me and said ... you are extremely powerful, but you need to trust in yourself more, then walk out ... I tried to find them but it was like they vanished.

When I was younger about 20 I was walking along hay street in perth city in my own daze and was pissed at something and I wasnt paying attention. I was about to walk across the road but I heard someone loudly shout out my name I looked back and couldnt see anyone. As I turned I saw a car speed throught the red light ... I think they werent paying attention, if I had walked across in that daze of mine I would of been either in hospital or possibly killed.

I have seen .... images, visions of things happening before they do .... not often thank god. I hear voices, pick up names of people connected to other people. So far I have have been about 75% accurate. Which I dont like wish I wasnt.

So yes there are abilities or I am ready for the bloody loony bin. But who really knows.

Sorry to digress.

Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:37 am

Mainstream facts are for sheeple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is an indigo?   what is an indigo? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is an indigo?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next