Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...
 
PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Coming out of the woodwork

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
prism

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Coming out of the woodwork   Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 am

Is anyone else noticing this? It seems like everywhere I go, I'm meeting energy workers or people that I can help in some way.

Like last night, I'm going out for a smoke infront of my hotel that has a party going on (full on club). Some party guy asks me for a smoke and I tell him 'one sec' and go rooting through my purse. He pauses me and says "Ok, I will be RIGHT back. I just have to go chant for someones happiness". Shocked He comes back and we share a smoke together while he tells me some guy had just made his back feel better, but the kid pissed the guy off and poofed whatever energy work he did (consciously or not). . . the reason the guy got annoyed is because it seemed like people were mocking him because he's a starseed/et/not of this planet.

Where was this stuff a couple years ago, and how are random interactions like this so common?


I got back to my room not to long ago after walking my pooch. This random guy drives up and starts flirting with me, I talk to him a little bit because I really hate giving "fuck off" lines and it turned out he had MS that was really bad in his hands. Ended up rolling a joint for him, and went on our own ways.


I'm used to random strangers coming to me or at least feeling comfortable with me when they need some kind of help . . usually it's just talking things out in a stressful situation . . but it's never been quite like this. So many people say things are 'speeding up' based on whatever story is bought in too, and there is a lot of variance out there . . but . . well. wow.

I could throw a bunch more stories in here but none of them feel right to share. Everythings seems so explosive, and I don't mean that in a back way. But hoo-boy, if it gets this good then well. . duality? . . .

Is this kind of thing picking up for anyone else? Or did I ramble too much What a Face
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: indeed   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:46 am



namaste to you, Åndtur med deg

this is a thing that I believe shall only increase as we move on

this is because we near a point again, when the Algorithm fully awakens latent energies on this planet

I do not subscribe to the passing of time as measured by the Gregorian calendar, but what I do see is that once again this living planet passes through a portion of this galaxy that we have not been in since the last time the energy, Algorithm, magick...whatever term you wish to use...was free

certain places, I think, will see a brighter flux of this energy

these are Ley points....part of the energy grid that covers Gaia

old things awaken again

I am guessing perhaps you are in the UK?

adumbrae et lumis otium

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:23 am

I rarely meet anyone who is open to stuff spiritually, let alone an energy working or anything of the sort. I have met some people who are curious about it and when I talk to that person or whoever, I usually have my husband behind me trying to make fun of me about what I believe in. Then I cut him down a notch and he gets angry.

Lol, we are good character foils.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 am

I think it may depend a little on where you are located at; living in Hawaii, I constantly ran into spiritually inclined people.

Personally, I don't really like talking about it all that much cause it's a very individual experience to me.

My hub is this super science oriented person, he mocked me for the longest time. Until one day; he asked me for a massage cause he had done something to his back at work. I did a regular massage routine and then I started playing a bit with the things I felt in his back and followed my intuition. I usually feel a pulsation when I work with people and I am able to direct or change that pulse ... anyhow, he felt that pulsing going down his entire spine and was all baffled - "How are you doing that????" lol ... he's come around to be more open-minded Smile. Now, he actually asks me to work on him "Can you that thing that you do? xyz really hurts".
Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Mine is aware that what I talk about is very real. He feels I won't be accepted if I embrace it and is firm on showing me how not okay he is with that fact.

I do my own thing regardless. Open to learn and moving at a slow pace lol.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:42 pm

I know the feeling. My wife doesnt want to acknowledge it even though after some demonstrations she always looks at me weirdly.

LOL strangest thing is my eldest sister is pretty right on. All my family ... yes she has a gift etc. With me it is like ... dont be silly. Hmmm double standards there even though when I was a young child we were all in a car crash and my mum got whiplass. I was the only one who could cure her headaches. She would ask me to help if I could. Amazing how we can remember and not remember.

But hey if they dont want to accept it I wont share it unless they ask.
Back to top Go down
prism

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:15 am

With the significant other stuff, I worry about his perceptions more than I should. I commented to him a couple months ago that sometimes it feels like I look like this when doing energy work:



He just laughed. geek

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:


...

certain places, I think, will see a brighter flux of this energy

these are Ley points....part of the energy grid that covers Gaia

old things awaken again

....

I am guessing perhaps you are in the UK?

Something is certainly awakening, old ones might come back but I have a feeling that there is going to be something somewhat 'new' as well. Hard to describe right now.

Both stories occured in California. Mind if I ask you think I might be from the UK? I get that face to face quite a bit but I've never left North America.

BigMinnie wrote:
I rarely meet anyone who is open to stuff spiritually, let alone an energy working or anything of the sort. I have met some people who are curious about it and when I talk to that person or whoever, I usually have my husband behind me trying to make fun of me about what I believe in. Then I cut him down a notch and he gets angry.

Lol, we are good character foils.

Oi, charecter foils. Ha!

The group of energy workers I met were pretty hippie-ish, coming off of a post burning man tour. I might just look approachable by hippies, but usually only the SUPER burnouts are willing to talk about this kind of stuff openly like it's no big deal. How scheduled is your life? I try to operate by instinct as much as possible, may be that is part of it.




Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 am

prism wrote:
BigMinnie wrote:
I rarely meet anyone who is open to stuff spiritually, let alone an energy working or anything of the sort. I have met some people who are curious about it and when I talk to that person or whoever, I usually have my husband behind me trying to make fun of me about what I believe in. Then I cut him down a notch and he gets angry.

Lol, we are good character foils.

Oi, charecter foils. Ha!

The group of energy workers I met were pretty hippie-ish, coming off of a post burning man tour. I might just look approachable by hippies, but usually only the SUPER burnouts are willing to talk about this kind of stuff openly like it's no big deal. How scheduled is your life? I try to operate by instinct as much as possible, may be that is part of it.
I go to school, but other than being where I need to be, I'd say it's pretty free form.

Hmm... I wonder if I just say,"HEY LOOK AT ME!" in my head really loud and vibe that, the people who can feel it will look? :p childish, I know ^^.

People, online and off, have called me flower child and hippie lol.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:48 pm

BigMinnie wrote:


Hmm... I wonder if I just say,"HEY LOOK AT ME!" in my head really loud and vibe that, the people who can feel it will look? :p childish, I know ^^.

I don't think that''s childish Smile ... I think it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Coming out of the woodwork   

Back to top Go down
 
Coming out of the woodwork
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Banned User keeps coming back
» Sponsored content: New advertising format coming soon on Forumotion forums.
» Eric, bad weather coming your way!
» Stress driving doctors and dentists to drink addiction
» Adopted newborn coming home in about a week

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: