Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...
 
PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:16 am

Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen - The Finder of the Way, the Mystery of the Algorithm

namaste to you who tread in this new place
such a wonderful gift we are given, a new haven and a new start
as such I will continue my work here as I have before

a basic thing first, I must say a few things

I am a student of these things that I endeavor to understand, no master
one day, I hope to obtain wisdom as a result of my Path
the journey has encompassed much of my life, but I have many years ahead of me
so long as Wolf and Spirit will it so, I will continue

a bit of who I am and how this began for me:

I am 32 years of age and 4th generation in the US descended from an old family from Norway
I come from Sami roots, old ways that have not died
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people
though we have long been silent of the truths we learned long ago
because, like many, we were forced to convert at least outwardly to the onslaught of the Christian faith
my grandmother, who now rests in the Ether, taught me much in her life
recounting tales from the old times, and secrets that have been kept in the oral tradition
through her teaching, and through the intervention of Spirit in 2007, I have come to follow this Path with diligence
I walk with Ulv - Wolf.....I salute the Elements in whole, though I am best suited to Wind and Water
and now, very recently, I have been shown yet another facet of our ways
and this is as a Finneren av Måten - The Finder of the Way
as such, it is hard for me to "define" my Path
it is somewhat akin to Shamanism, though it differs
I am well learned in the Elements, but I do not work Hermetic magicks
I am capable of using a form of Hedge Magick...straight from the emotions
and I am learning now of the Way to open the corridors Between
I have walked the Sphere of Spirit, and I have learned much in this short time
but, in the end, I am simply a human doing what I feel is correct in my walk through life
I write about these things because it is my hope that some may come and read it, take from it something that they can bring into themselves, and use this to find their Way

If my words touch but one person for the better, then I have done with these things a measure of good. This is all I could ask for.

My story begins in my youth
from the time that I can first remember I have always been...different
I recall, when I was two years of age, standing on a gravel road watching the Sun set
and I knew, in my bones, that I had purpose
in the years that followed I was quite different from my peers
while they played at sports and lived life as do most people
I was drawn to read, voraciously, on subject beyond my years
Spirits, ancient cultures, symbols, the odd and the unique..these were my areas on interest
I could see things that others could not, and I could feel things that others could not
also though, I was able to understand concepts of science and logic beyond my years
I was initially indoctrinated in the Lutheran faith by my parents, but I asked too many hard questions and at age 7 I was asked to not return to the church
I was given a slide ruler and told that was more my "speed" Smile

I had my first vision dream at age 9, right after my parents split in a very messy dispute
I was standing in a grove of trees in Minnesota, and a man came through the trees
he had firey red hair, and was dressed in garb that was not like conventional clothing
he smiled at me in greeting, and I was not afraid
there was a flash of light, and I "woke" from the vision
and standing where the man stood was a beautiful Timber Wolf
I looked into eyes that were blue, like my own, and I felt not the intelligence of an animal in them
but Wisdom and Strength beyond anything I had thus far encountered

I saw the Wolf many times afterwards, but I did not understand the meaning
I told my mother of what I saw, and she seemed very ill at ease
she told me that the next time I returned to visit my Father I should tell him
but more importantly, I should speak to my Grandmother
my Father was very upset by what I told him I had seen, and told me to forget what had happened
but my Grandmother, she listened
and when I finished, she began to tell me of our family and of Ulv, our brother and guide
for the next several years she would relay bits at a time
she helped me to understand who I descend from, and why my Father feared it so much
He had been called in his youth too, he was meant to be my teacher, but he turned from the Path because he could not lose Fear

eventually, in my later teen years I made my first attempts to embrace my practice
but I was not successful because I knew only rage
I had been deeply hurt by several events, and rage was the only thing I could truly feel
as such, I delved into dark ways...and I learned fast that I could wield my rage to cause harm
and this I did, many times
eventually, a book came to me...it was Black bound, and cold to the touch
in it were instructions to summon beings from the Ether
when I attempted this I was successful, but what came to me was Unmaker
a being, an Unseen, that is bent on consuming and destroying
it disguised itself as the being I was attempting to summon
and it offered me a deal - allow co-habitation within my flesh in exchange for knowledge and power
I, in my rage and spite, accepted this
I was 18 years old

for the next 4 years I do not remember much, only spots
and much pain
the next solid memory I have is of standing in a place that has since become very precious to me
in the countryside
I was vomiting a black substance, and I was shaking...it was twilight
and standing a short distance from me was a creature
it was shorter than me, pallid skin, burning black eyes, three long fingers on each hand ending in wicked claws, and a maw of needle teeth
it ran at me and leapt up, digging its claws into my flesh underneath my arms
I pushed it away, and it tore huge gashes in my body
I had a knife in my hand, and I drove it into this things head at the area of the Third Eye
and it discorporated into a foul puddle
I wrapped my shirt around my body to stem the bleeding, and managed to walk home
I slept for three days
when I awoke, the gashed had healed somewhat - I have always healed quickly, but I still retain wicked scars as a reminder of the event

I made a conscious choice to turn away from all practice at that time, I was 22
my first son was on the way and I feared for his safety
also, too, I started to remember what I had done in the previous 4 years
and I will tell you only that the scars underneath my arms are nothing to the scars those memories leave me

6 years passed like a whirlwind for me as I turned away from the feelings and intuitions I would have
I ended up leaving ID and eventually ended up in WI and then IL, with a failed marriage behind me, a daughter born with a new wife who was absolute poison to me, and a life of abject misery aside from the love I held onto for my children
My Grandfather and my grandmother passed on in that time
I did not get to say goodbye
I attempted over the years to understand and rationalize what had happened to me
but there is no "rational" explanation for the things I had seen, done, and experienced
eventually, in 2007 I became ill
but this was different than any illness I had ever weathered
I could not swallow, I felt as though there was a lump in the back of my throat
I would wake in cold sweat from dreams of Blue Eyes
My head felt like it would explode, there was terrible pressure at my Third Eye
things worsened no matter what I did
until, one day, on my way to work I decided I had to find out what was wrong
I went to a hospital and checked myself into the emergency room
I promptly blacked out
When I came to, I was in a different hospital across town
they had taken me there via ambulance, and apparently for a period of nearly 40 minutes I had no pulse, no breathing, nothing
they thought I had died
when i awoke they began to ask me odd questions
they had taken my blood and it was changing in ways it could not outside of my body
it would give high blood sugar readings, then no blood sugar at all, then high red blood cell count, then high white blood cell count
so too, my blood pressure was anomalous....jumping, dropping
they did not know what to think, and they wanted me to stay for testing
but I refused, because finally I recalled what my Grandmother had told me of the Spirit Sickness

SIbhyong is not well documented in the Western world, but it is well known in indigenous tribes throughout other parts of the world
it is the Spirit Sickness, the illness that befalls one who walks the Spirit world when they are called to do so
if they refuse, if they do not Walk Between, the sickness worsens and eventually their bodies give out and their Spirit is pulled into the Ether

faced with this, I decided that my only choice was to make the attempt
and so, I began taking heavy amounts of entheogenic toxins that evening
these are substances that interact with the Spirit and at high enough concentration will ease the Way
I ingested enough to either push me through, or end it

I fell into a deep sleep like state, though still very much aware
I could see nothing, only blackness
and then, in the distance and growing was a light
that eventually I could see was a huge, semi translucent glowing crystalline structure
I moved towards it, and it was massive..shimmering in the blackness
it had facets, and in each facet there were images moving
I could see people, places, events, births, deaths, animals, plants, forests
Life
and circling the crystal structure was a stream of blue glowing symbols
The Algorithm! I had theorized about it years before, but this was the living, breathing thing!
then, as quickly as I had moved towards it, I was being pulled away, gently
and as I moved back, I could see what looked like giant hands, cupping the structure
the fingers closed, and the light shown between the fingers, much like if you hold your hand over a light
and then, I heard a voice....barely above an excited whisper....it sounded like a child
it said "isn't it beautiful! Isn't it precious! Do they know? Do they see how beautiful it is?"

even now this memory brings tears of humility and joy to my eyes, my friends
for this was Spirit, there was no mistaking it

I was pulled into a different place, and I was surrounded by small forms
they began to speak to me, to tell me of things
they wanted to know why I had taken so long, why had I not come sooner?
they told me of the Spheres, three of them, that comprise all thing and that are governed, created, and bound together by the Algorithm

this is what I saw:


The Spheres of the Multiverse, and the Veils between them that both guard the Way and provide the connection between all three

they removed my Spirit to a place where I could see my body
and they said they would remake me if I wished, as my physical form was inefficient
but I asked them to leave me as is, for I am somewhat attached to who I am in the Physical
they found this amusing, but honored my wish and made only small changes
they put what looked like a liquid metal on my bones, specifically my spine
and bathed my body in different colors of light

they told me I must return to the Physical, but that now the Way would be open
I would know when it is time to return, for I would feel the SIbhyong when called
then, they stood beside me, and out of the blackness walked Ulv - Wolf
again, I locked eyes with him, and I felt a great sense of compassion as well as urgency
I felt, more than was told, that this was the beginning of my true Path
I had much to learn, and I must do so
for there was a need in the Physical again for those who walk the Way

I awoke from this the next morning and my Sibhyong was gone
I could breathe as normal, I could swallow again
and I knew in my heart that what I had to do was to share what I had seen
for if everyone, even if only for a moment, could feel and see what I was given
what a difference in the world that might make

this is only the beginning of my story thus far, but I have rambled enough for one evening
I do not expect that all will believe my story, and this is fine
for me, I know what I have been through and seen and I do not doubt any longer
I have lost my Fear, and I have walked my Path
and I will continue to do so until such a time as I am pulled from the Physical to rest in the Ether alongside my ancestors

but I will give to all of you a thing that I have been given in the simplest way that I can

know this my friends, you are SEEN and KNOWN and LOVED
always, and each of us

adumbrae et lumis otium - peace to you in shadows and light

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: å fortsetting   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:17 pm



namaste to you my friends

I shall continue my writing of my Path

I do this so that I can remember, I do this so that I may share

I do this because I hope to gift change unto this place by my actions

I left off my story at my Waking, the first time I breached the Veils
so from there, I shall continue

Once I had Breached, it became clear to me that I needed to document what I was experiencing
not just for posterity, but also due to the fact that massive ingestion of entheogens tends to make one's memory somewhat suspect.

Indigosociety seemed a good place, and so I began to write there
there were numerous people, personas, whom I could feel were true
so I decided it would be so
at the same time I was given a clue that basically took a project I was working on and put it into high gear

I was working on a method of transport that would emit no waste and require little more than water for fuel. I came up with a design that would scavenge from available resources for electricity in it's design, while ballasting some of the total weight of the vehicle with Hydrogen gas.
I have a working thought, but for all me effort over the years I have not been able to secure funding or space to create a functional prototype. I have invested much time in this, as far as planning, research, and conceptualization. I actually have my Lancer that is currently in need of body work to be a functional car that I am willing to use as a prototype for this should I be able to secure sapce and funding enough to generate a functioning prototype. It shall be what it shall be.

After my awakening, I felt very certain that eventually things would be coming that would necessitate my needing to be in the Northwest. Not only is this my home, but from here one can travel to many different places with much ease. Perhaps it was this knowledge that pushed the events that led me to leave IL, perhaps there is more to it still. I do not believe in coincidence any longer, because too often I have seen the multiverse respond to things that most would not notice
this does not lessen the impact, far from it actually....in my mind it affirms the need to notice minutiae.

All things being as they are, and for a variety of reason, I ended up leaving IL in late 2008 and returning to ID. Once here I was fortunate to work with a company fixing computers. For me, this was a good thing....I was given space, time, and solace to reflect and given a good task to keep my hands busy. I repaired numerous types of machines....Macs of all shapes and sizes, PCs, Servers, Printers, Workstations, etc. It was, for me, a good time. It was also frought with and eye to the horizon...because, toxic as she was, at the time my Wife had agreed to come out to ID with my daughter once I had established a household, etc. So, I worked with diligence my friends....because to me, there is nothing that can replace the smile of a son, or the laughter of one's daughter. For every moment I am not there, I notice. I worked hard, and I stayed true my friends. And in the end, when the time came, she backed out.

I should have seen this coming, truly. She is a bit younger than I, but not so much as to truly notice. The issue is with her family and the way she was raised. She feels little self-worth, so she holds to her mother's strictures and skirt like a life preserver. Because of this, she chose not to come. Because of this, my Path becomes solo once more.

My friends, I can not tell you of the hurt that exists for a man whom has lost his children. I cannot tell you because I do not think there are good words to express it, and because sharing pain is not a good thing. Suffice it to say, that due to the situation at hand I was forced to re-evaluate my life entirely. And what I decided was that I would no longer put energy, or effort into things that would not be of help to me. Instead, I would focus on those things that buoy me forward in life and I would try to spread as much of that thought about as possible.

to this end I welcomed a soul into my life that I was not ready for, and I paid for this dearly

I will not go into much detail, because that is not proper.....but my heart aches still for this one's doings


in the end, through numerous events I sank to rock bottom
which I needed to find, in order to know how and where to build from
I have reclaimed my life, my abilities, my Path and my Purpose
though all at great cost to me, it matters not

because in the end, I believe, that this will prove a worthwhile thing to have given
we must prepare for the change that comes
and we must be ready, each of us, to utilize our abilities


as it stands now, I have been shown a thing that I do not fully understand. I am cautious, as should all practitioners be, with my use of the Algorithm. But this newest thought points to the ability to move across vast distances by opening a Rift in Between. If this is truth, and I am able to do so, much could be changed by this. Much could be given back to the hope of all mankind, I think.....for we hunger for unexplored horizon, uncharted water, unknown peaks....we need this now more than ever, to keep us from losing our way wholly tho this travesty and farce...........indeed, I speak of our current "society" as such....sincerely, anything that requires of a person debt to be born, debt to live, and debt to pass on is solidly insane and questionable, to my mind. A monetary value on your very existence, eh? This should not be, for life is not measurable in it's value.

Adumbrae et lumis otium


_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:36 pm

I often think true strength is revealed if you hit rock bottom, if you dive into the darkness ... and then you get up once again and move forward regardless how much it hurts, regardless how much you'd rather not.

I'm curious timber ... do you use a drum? Shaman type drum? ... And, do you practice over long distances too?
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:59 pm



FleurDeLis wrote:
I often think true strength is revealed if you hit rock bottom, if you dive into the darkness ... and then you get up once again and move forward regardless how much it hurts, regardless how much you'd rather not.

I'm curious timber ... do you use a drum? Shaman type drum? ... And, do you practice over long distances too?

namaste to you

I agree, for some...the only way to discover whom you are is to hit absolute bottom
for then, you rebuild yourself
this is a trial that we face in innumerable ways as well, for this is the step of osing Fear
Letting go

I hve often used the Litany against Fear from Frank Herbert's Dune series, because it is so well put and so powerful

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.



for some, I think the dive into one's self is not enough
they must Breach the Veils to be at once outside themselves and connected to the all
then, can they let go of much that they do not need
and free themselves of burdensome ego and pain

I do not usually use a drum, per say...lol
I create music with my computer, and I am very beat centric
I enjoy rhythmn, I move to it,...it moves me
my dance is a movement with the elements and with the energy of what I hear
as such, I make interesting tunes and am constantly hunting for new sounds
but I drum a lot on the things around me Wink

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 pm

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:


for some, I think the dive into one's self is not enough
they must Breach the Veils to be at once outside themselves and connected to the all
then, can they let go of much that they do not need
and free themselves of burdensome ego and pain

I really like that; I think that''s one of my "methods" Smile


Do create the images yourself? Like the celtic-knot wolf above? Way cool!
Back to top Go down
sovnd

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Quote :
but this was different than any illness I had ever weathered
I could not swallow, I felt as though there was a lump in the back of my throat

WOAH. this is happening to me...

Quote :
made only small changes they put what looked like a liquid metal on my bones, specifically my spine

my spine feels like it's going to snap.

I thought it was the chakra.. maybe heart expansion or something? I really have no clue. I was going to go to the doctor today because it's gone from acute spine pain, to my throat, which feels like you said, and it's getting harder to swallow. I feel like they are connecting.. damn!
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 pm

sovnd wrote:
Quote :
but this was different than any illness I had ever weathered
I could not swallow, I felt as though there was a lump in the back of my throat

WOAH. this is happening to me...

Quote :
made only small changes they put what looked like a liquid metal on my bones, specifically my spine

my spine feels like it's going to snap.

I thought it was the chakra.. maybe heart expansion or something? I really have no clue. I was going to go to the doctor today because it's gone from acute spine pain, to my throat, which feels like you said, and it's getting harder to swallow. I feel like they are connecting.. damn!

aye my friend, perhaps it would be wise to get a second opinion

but were I you, I would be looking hard at things

I don't know how to explain it really, I just knew what I had to do and I followed intuition

I don't want to vet something that is potentially dangerous for anyone, because this way is not for all people

but it sounds to me that perhaps you might be being hit with this sort of thing and are needing to walk Between to soothe it at the very least

I advise caution though, please my friend

Walking the Spirit World is a rough go at the best of times, be conscientious of your physical well being and mental well being before you do so

if there is anything you require as far as I am able to help with, please ask...I am more than willing to share what I have been through if it makes the way less troublesome for others



adumbrae et lumis otium

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:


I really like that; I think that''s one of my "methods" Smile


Do create the images yourself? Like the celtic-knot wolf above? Way cool!

namaste to you my friend Smile

we all have our ways and means, in the end we are all show the Path...it just is a matter of taking the courage to step on it

I dont make all of the images I post, to be honest, I am a rabid search engine crawler and if I get a certain thoughtform that fits what I am trying to express, I will go search down an image to attach to the post

I have done this since...lol, well, since as long as you could meta-post via URL lol

A lot of people get pissy about bandwidth etc, but these days there is more than enough space to allow for it, back in the days of 14400 baud not so much

but, to me at least, it seems the best way to fully communicate a thought

onf of these day, I will find a way to embed sound in a post too, lol.....then i can tie tones to thoughtforms


_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
sovnd

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 pm

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
sovnd wrote:
Quote :
but this was different than any illness I had ever weathered
I could not swallow, I felt as though there was a lump in the back of my throat

WOAH. this is happening to me...

Quote :
made only small changes they put what looked like a liquid metal on my bones, specifically my spine

my spine feels like it's going to snap.

I thought it was the chakra.. maybe heart expansion or something? I really have no clue. I was going to go to the doctor today because it's gone from acute spine pain, to my throat, which feels like you said, and it's getting harder to swallow. I feel like they are connecting.. damn!

aye my friend, perhaps it would be wise to get a second opinion

but were I you, I would be looking hard at things

I don't know how to explain it really, I just knew what I had to do and I followed intuition

I don't want to vet something that is potentially dangerous for anyone, because this way is not for all people

but it sounds to me that perhaps you might be being hit with this sort of thing and are needing to walk Between to soothe it at the very least

I advise caution though, please my friend

Walking the Spirit World is a rough go at the best of times, be conscientious of your physical well being and mental well being before you do so

if there is anything you require as far as I am able to help with, please ask...I am more than willing to share what I have been through if it makes the way less troublesome for others



adumbrae et lumis otium

I think it's just stress, my chakra is a mess right now.
was just interesting that you mentioned getting sick, same age.
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Quote :


I think it's just stress, my chakra is a mess right now.
was just interesting that you mentioned getting sick, same age.

aye, synchronicity indeed,
its rough my friend, I know well the feeling

I you are being called you should at least try to center and meditate to see if you can connect partially

and find out what it is that is calling you at the very least

JT

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 am





this parallels a post elsewhere, but it needs to be in this place too:)

namaste my friends, fellow wanderers of the way

I have been ill of late, a thing which does not happen often thankfully

but I slipped on my way forward, and as such I had to right it

I do no view it as a system of "punishment", Sibhyong and the sickness it can cause, rather more of a constant facet of the way of things

Walk in Balance and walk well, or stumble along the way

pretty hard to refute simple things, eh? lol


Anyhow, I have a few things to share with you that I think a very poignant

The first pertains directly to this message I was given

the second is more of a thing to add, but important as well



Firstways first, I have continued to work on my compass pole. This is something I saw in the whole of the vision I had that I am now trying to reconstruct without blueprint, plan, or basically anything. There are mentions of objects like it in historical arcana and literature dating back thousands of years, but I think the truth of these things was wholly obfuscated in the years hence in order to prevent their "re"-discovery and knowledge of what they do and how they work. You can call me ludicrous or what have you, I do not care, because I will point to you and tell you that the printing press has been around since 1440 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printing_press ), and the written word for longer than that, and if you think in all of those years that knowledge was not purposely obfuscated, hidden, destroyed, altered, bought, sold, etc...than I believe it is a safe assumption to tell you that you likely need to leave here and go take some rudimentary lessons in thinking for yourself.....and if that little dig slips past you, you need to think about it as well Regardless, I have continued to work on constructing this device from the vision I had, it is coming along nicely and soon shall be complete from what I can see. I feel almost as though I have assistance, like there is an imprint in my mind carried from times ago, a way this could not have been lost. Perhaps one day I shall know, perhaps I shall not....in the end, I know that what I do I do with open eyes and mind.

The second thing I will share is something that comes from deep within. Others may balk at my honesty or my forthcoming, but that is fine. You do not have to listen or appreciate a word of what I have to say, but neither do you have to take the time to tear at it for some salve of your own issues. If you think me a fool, that is fine, please do so in silence here....and please think me a fool and laugh heartily about it, and may your laughter stem some of the pain in your heart for a time...if I can give you nothing more, take that at the least. My friends, i have been given so many things in this life that I have taken...some of them have been beautiful, like the births of my children, or the joyous times spent with those close to me that make memories but so many have been bad....so many times I have taken the wrong choice and payed for it, even if I didnt see it that way at the time. If I thought I was justified, in truth I was doing so to salve my own pain or run from it some more.....bury it within something else, so that I did not have to face it. In that way, truly, I was walking dead...and I see that so clearly now. I had no hope, I had no home, but I did not deserve them because I had walked away from the bit that I had made. Perhaps justifiably so, but in the end, choosing to run buried the pain in me deeper than before and gave me a fresh slate to start a new tab on, so to speak. In the end now, I have quite the mess to resolve. This will take time, which I must chortle a bit about, because we perhaps do not have much time.....but more importantly it takes HOPE.

This was the thing that changed all for me. People will say it is faith or what have you, I disagree. It is hope. A person without hope cannot have faith in anything, because there is nothing to strive for. A person without hope has no future, no reason to move, no reason to give, no reason to love. They may be alive, yes, but inside they are not. They have frozen. This is the thing given to me by my original sight that was for me personally, but was also for me to give. Hope is the fuel for the road ahead. And so, let me give to you hope in this.....

I have walked through things with my eyes open that are darker than the blackest hole
because, for me, they ripped at the fiber of my being
but in the end, I walked through, and survived because I willed it
and stood on my path, two feet ahead
but I was given something that is there for all of us in our own way to find should we choose to look
and that it Hope
YOU are SEEN and KNOWN and LOVED my friends, I cannot give you anything other than my word that it is so
for I have seen within the darkness and returned from it
in the place where we are all whole, and one
Mitakuye owasin!

adumbrae et lumis otium

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:06 am

What is a compass pole? Or what is it to be used for?

Hope is powerful indeed; I think however, hope has many names/shapes ... maybe it's all the same in the end we just look at it differently in the moment. I see hope in faith, I see it in conviction, ... I see hope in those seemingly lifeless zombies, even if it's just a tiny shred.

Nice post timber, I need "Thanks" to give Smile.
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 am

namaste my friends
I have much to share and much more to learn
as I walk in this way, forward towards a culmination I feel

the compass pole, yes
it is a device that I saw clearly in my mind's eye when I asked of Spirit

"Please, show me the way forward? Show me what I can do to make a difference!"

I was shown that the stars are a map, the constellations that we rely on have been put in our minds to blind us to the truth of the old Ways, the cultures before us knew how to use those shapes, in the stars, to travel I think
akin, I am aware, to the concept behind Stargate
but a bit different
for this way of moving, I think, you do not need a portal which os powered by some farcical energy or metals
and such and so on
I think it is a bit more complex but also more simple

The Compass Pole that I am working on is a piece of this puzzle, it is a key of some kind
it is meant to open a Rift I believe, it has a name Att bryta Gryning - Breaking Dawn
ironically enough

It is being made out of a piece of cedar, I believe is the wood....though I am not sure

what is interesting is that the night before I found the piece of wood I am using, is the night I asked for guidance
when I came across this piece of wood it was just like "yep, there is it, needs some work to make it proper."

http://i.imgur.com/E46b6.jpg

that is it's current state, it still is not complete but it will be soon

also, I made an augmented candle after something Rob mentioned

http://i.imgur.com/L9oTy.jpg

and I have been working on a set of runes

http://i.imgur.com/1gOXP.jpg

and generally getting things together

http://i.imgur.com/e63N3.jpg

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
prism

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Might be silly to say but there is something very familiar about the look of your compass pole.

Anyway, neat stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:19 pm



namaste my friends
adumbrae et lumis otium - Fred til deg i Skygger og Tenner - Peace to you in Shadows and Light
I have began another leg of this journey of recent, in conjunction with working on the Wayfinding vision
I have been brought into a further and deeper study of Unseen
I have long been an avid amateur researcher in the subjects
I posited years ago that the same energy and basic archetype of being covers the gamut from lake monsters to ghosts to orbs to most "ET" encounters
I believe they originate from and are part of the same thing, though they are individual expressions and species
much like we have represented on this Planet and in this Sphere of Physical
I believe most are native to the Sphere of Ether, though I believe some - like the grays or zetans or whatever you believe they are, the intruders and abductors - are biological beings that pass through the Sphere of Ether to traverse distances in the Sphere of the Physical
as in, the quickest route between Earth and say the Zeta Reticuli system is punching into the Sphere of Ether and then back out into the Sphere of the Physical
I believe they choose to dress as they do to enable their physical bodies to pass into the Spirit world
and also, to act as camouflage while operating there - so as not to be drained or hunted by natives of that Sphere as they pass through
good evidence of this can be found in the book "The Day After Roswell" - By Corso
as he details their findings and what they were theorized to be used for
if you read it not as one who simply believes in linear things - like the traditional military does - you will see

anyway, I have been working on some newer theories of my own
and I am at the point now that I believe I may be getting close to sorting a more efficient method for capturing clear photo evidence of Unseen
it works like this:

as humans, we are limited in sight to what we can see in a very narrow band of frequency
we cannot naturally see infrared nor can we see ultraviolet
as such, for a huge band of light spectrum we are naturally blind
though we can train senses to catch what our eyes cannot
part of my theory involves how our sight actually works in conjunction with the Algorithm
I posit that the physical world and constructs within it - trees, rocks, birds, cars, etc
are constructs given form by the algorithm and shaped by our perceptions - to put it very simplistically
we interact with one another's conscious and subconscious minds and thus two of us standing in the same physical space typically see the rock or the tree or the car and can agree on certain aspects of it's appearance
however, in truth it is mostly empty space - proven by particle physics
and in further truth - it is empty space given mass and size by our interaction with the Algorithm that is expressed within those constructs
as such, as light moves in waves or pulses and carries the expressed data of these things to our eyes, where they are formed into an image via interpretation by the brain, essentially we have the basis to parallel visual data having a sort of "refresh rate" much like computer screen

If you sit in front of a computer screen, you will usually perceive it as a solid, steady image. When you view the screen through other mediums, say having been recorded on video, the screens flicker
this is a refresh rate - typically 60 to 70Hz though others are used
I would say that the refresh rate for physical objects is likely much higher and likely as adaptable as the Algorithm itself that is lending form to the particles there
Unseen, I believe, operate at even a higher refresh rate - they leave EM signature often though not always, and there have been some instances of catching images but they are always or usually blurry

why is this?

I believe the answer is actually very simple
when your perceptors at the brain level begin to interact with Unseen you each emit a different bioelectric field - though it may be actually that their field is not by definition "bioelectric"
so your energy is trying to attune to their energy enabling you to see them
but they are at such a higher rate, and often I think they use this as cover when they move - much like a lizard blends with it's environment or a tiger has stripes - that they can fuzz or jam your perceptors making it difficult to see them
but they emit EM, which you pick up both on the subconscious and conscious levels via tactile - touch - and sometimes they even give off aural or olfactory data - sound and smell
so your body and mind "know" there is something there, you just cant sync your sight to it enough to see it
camera's work by capturing light and causing an exposure - so the images they get of these are usually catching remnants of the energy your body and mind are projecting to the Unseen trying to pick it up visually
hence, blurry outlines, bobs, lights, etc but nothing usually solid or evident

How then, do we capture an image or indeed see the Unseen?

W have to disrupt their ability to jam our refresh rate or fully disrupt their refresh rate to a level and spectrum we can expose as light

I believe this will be easiest via traditional film camera to achieve, though I will be trialing with digital as well

How to disrupt their ability to fuzz our perceptors or disrupt their personal refresh rates? Again, simple -
these work on frequency, and the best way I can think of to disrupt a frequency is to bombard it with alternate frequencies and/or find out the target frequency and work within it's polarization

I am hard at work on some devices to do just this, and I will post my findings and results as they come

for if we can start gleaning real evidence, then we can start really working with them to find out more about the Unseen parts of our own word

namaste:)

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:26 pm

prism wrote:
Might be silly to say but there is something very familiar about the look of your compass pole.

Anyway, neat stuff. Thanks for sharing.

namaste and you are welcome friend
what seems familiar about it if I may ask? I get the same feeling as I make it
though I havent seen anything like it before
it somewhat resembles descriptions in Dragonlance novels of Raistlin's Staff of Magius
though that had a single crystal on top and no other sigil

it kind of resembles the representation of Gandalf's staff from LoTR as well
but his was not topped with anything either, though he had sockets for a crystal - Fellowship

The branch that I formed it out of I found on a hike the next morning after the vision
it was on a path I walk on sparingly, not sure what guided me there that morning
and it was in plain sight, and of a wood type that is not native to the local area
it was, quite literally, as though it had been placed there

very odd, but I would like to hear any feedback on any of this from any of you
I am always, in a sense, flying somewhat blind
I get the visions I do, I get the phrases and guidance that I do, but I dont fully understand it always
and I tend to roll with intuition

Wil it function when it is complete? I do not know, I feel it will, but what does it "do"
where did the design come from? Why now did I get the sight of it and not another time?

It is difficult because I am often a skeptic first, most times I hear a whisper telling me to relax and let the vision come when I see things, because my knee jerk reaction is to question and analyze
I have a lot of faith in Spirit and Wolf, and the others that walk with me too
but I began this journey from the realm of Science and so I have to unlearn empirical logic and relearn how to really see and apprehend the knowledge of what is being shown me

as always, simply because I see it one way or another does not mean I believe it is the only way it is to be seen
we all have our path, we all have our interpretation
and they all matter

mitakuye owasin!

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 am



namaste my friends
I had a thought that I would share with you, something I have felt before but lacked a way to express
so now, I find a way and relevance
as i have said, all things are connected, this is shown in so many different ways
and these connections vary in their value and purpose
but through each of them passes bits of one value to another

I have tapped into another base connection, something intrinsic in humanity
and that is rhythm

This is not a new thing, not by any stretch of the mind
but looking at it objectively and thoroughly one finds new aspects to appreciate and share
I have been one who make music and rhythms for some time now
and I enjoy it very much, it engenders movements
for me, music spells emotion and mood
I do not just listen to it, I let it envelope me
nuance and subtlety are not lost on me
and it is in these things that I find true craft

I move within the music as it moves within me
I do enjoy singing, and I do enjoy to dance sometimes
but mostly I enjoy finding a pulse that fits the moment
and in that, is the key
I believe there is a sub-rhythm to the algorithm
a dual phased stream then perhaps
for if the basis of things can be reduced to process
there would still be vibration and sound


I ponder on this, there is something here that bears more thought

but I am, too, interested in what YOU think.

adumbrae et lumis otium

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 pm

You are just a geeky computer nerd
Who somehow actually thinks
He's a wolf with superpowers
Keepin it real brah
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:47 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
You are just a geeky computer nerd
Who somehow actually thinks
He's a wolf with superpowers
Keepin it real brah

interesting take on it
I am a "geeky computer nerd" in some eyes I suppose
I don't remember professing to "be" a wolf with or without "superpowers" though.
What I do say is that I have seen things, been places, and generally experienced things beyond the norm.
On purpose. 24/7/365 for the past 7 years running....and long before that.
So yes, please let's keep it real.

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:25 am

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
GenericTylerDurden wrote:
You are just a geeky computer nerd
Who somehow actually thinks
He's a wolf with superpowers
Keepin it real brah

interesting take on it
I am a "geeky computer nerd" in some eyes I suppose
I don't remember professing to "be" a wolf with or without "superpowers" though.
What I do say is that I have seen things, been places, and generally experienced things beyond the norm.
On purpose.  24/7/365 for the past 7 years running....and long before that.
So yes, please let's keep it real.

fudgepacking faggot lol
Back to top Go down
t1mb3rl1n3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 38
Location : Idaho, at the joining of two rivers

PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:55 am

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
GenericTylerDurden wrote:
You are just a geeky computer nerd
Who somehow actually thinks
He's a wolf with superpowers
Keepin it real brah

interesting take on it
I am a "geeky computer nerd" in some eyes I suppose
I don't remember professing to "be" a wolf with or without "superpowers" though.
What I do say is that I have seen things, been places, and generally experienced things beyond the norm.
On purpose.  24/7/365 for the past 7 years running....and long before that.
So yes, please let's keep it real.

fudgepacking faggot lol

and you are supposed to be what, some kind of internet badass? ROFL
whatever kiddo, go back to watching Brad Pitt movies, and perhaps go troll elsewhere.

_________________
नमस्ते
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In lak’ech Ala Kin’
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen   

Back to top Go down
 
Finneren av Måten, Mysteriet av Algoritmeen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Our World-
Jump to: