Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...
 
PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Welcome to Clockwork Indigo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:09 am

Mr Torrance wrote:
Can we have one of those BULLSHIT on a flag poles like they have on GLP? They're awesome!!

I've never been to GLP, explain the flagpole for BS please Question ... what's it for?
Back to top Go down
Homo stupidus

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 am

Twisted Evil alien I love you
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Homo stupidus wrote:
Twisted Evil alien I love you

why would you name yourself that? Question
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 31
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Homo stupidus wrote:
Twisted Evil alien I love you

why would you name yourself that? Question

Someone that doesn't agree with this site's creation.

_________________
It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Back to top Go down
Homo stupidus

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:35 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Homo stupidus wrote:
Twisted Evil alien I love you

why would you name yourself that? Question
Because they must be kidding when they named us Home sapiens...
Back to top Go down
Abigail



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Hey Guys, thanx for the pm and the question to join here!!

I think it is a great idea, and it looks good Fleur!
And omg bounce , the smileys are awesome! albino
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:52 pm

lol did anyone invite Rabana yet?
Back to top Go down
Abigail



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Should i? Razz

I don't actually have a problem with rabana, from what i have interacted with her it was helpful,
suppose I never gotten on the wrong side of her or had any mayor conflicts on the other forum.

Seen too much shitstorms end up in people wasting their energy






Back to top Go down
Homo stupidus

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Smiley wrote:
GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Homo stupidus wrote:
Twisted Evil alien I love you

why would you name yourself that? Question

Someone that doesn't agree with this site's creation.
Quite the contrary....I agree with lillies most of the time.
Unfortunatelly this is not the only site created recently....GI, Utopia, 1month...have their own sites and I don't know yet what will happen. It will be impossible for anyone with a normal life to post in all 5 sites, therefore people will have to choose.....let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Homo stupidus wrote:
Smiley wrote:
GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Homo stupidus wrote:
Twisted Evil alien I love you

why would you name yourself that? Question

Someone that doesn't agree with this site's creation.
Quite the contrary....I agree with lillies most of the time.
Unfortunatelly this is not the only site created recently....GI, Utopia, 1month...have their own sites and I don't know yet what will happen. It will be impossible for anyone with a normal life to post in all 5 sites, therefore people will have to choose.....let's see what happens.

lol
the internet is quite a vast space
but you are right, even 1 internet forum is a time suck
I, however, lead an abnormal life as professional troll, so I ahve time for all 5.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Abigail wrote:
Should i? Razz

I don't actually have a problem with rabana, from what i have interacted with her it was helpful,
suppose I never gotten on the wrong side of her or had any mayor conflicts on the other forum.

Seen too much shitstorms end up in people wasting their energy

that was kind of a joke...
not that I wouldn't love to get to know rabeanface outside of that place
but I was insinuating that she would not be too pleased to see one of her own (mod) making a site and inviting members from over there... as she vehemently enforces the "no spamming other sites" rule... I would know.

one thing is for sure... IS is a great recruiting ground for dissatisfied forum goers! lol.
Back to top Go down
Homo stupidus

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:34 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Abigail wrote:
Should i? Razz

I don't actually have a problem with rabana, from what i have interacted with her it was helpful,
suppose I never gotten on the wrong side of her or had any mayor conflicts on the other forum.

Seen too much shitstorms end up in people wasting their energy

that was kind of a joke...
not that I wouldn't love to get to know rabeanface outside of that place
but I was insinuating that she would not be too pleased to see one of her own (mod) making a site and inviting members from over there... as she vehemently enforces the "no spamming other sites" rule... I would know.

one thing is for sure... IS is a great recruiting ground for dissatisfied forum goers! lol.
Certified rabanaless sites......lol
Back to top Go down
Homo stupidus

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm

I will join 1month's site.....it is the only one with Scarlett Johansson's nude pictures....*drooling*
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Homo stupidus wrote:
I will join 1month's site.....it is the only one with Scarlett Johansson's nude pictures....*drooling*

Oh man, now I feel left out ... 1month made a site???? Dang, I could have saved myself the trouble Neutral .
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:42 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:

but I was insinuating that she would not be too pleased to see one of her own (mod) making a site and inviting members from over there... as she vehemently enforces the "no spamming other sites" rule... I would know.

one thing is for sure... IS is a great recruiting ground for dissatisfied forum goers! lol.

Actually .... she knows; I told the mods about my site. In relation to the drama about spamming for other sites (UL"s in particular), they said it was OK to PM members the links to other sites; I took that loophole Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:
GenericTylerDurden wrote:

but I was insinuating that she would not be too pleased to see one of her own (mod) making a site and inviting members from over there... as she vehemently enforces the "no spamming other sites" rule... I would know.

one thing is for sure... IS is a great recruiting ground for dissatisfied forum goers! lol.

Actually .... she knows; I told the mods about my site. In relation to the drama about spamming for other sites (UL"s in particular), they said it was OK to PM members the links to other sites; I took that loophole Very Happy .

Dumbest shit I ever heard but ok I shall do some mass pm'ing then
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:17 am

I'd follow lillies anywhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
Mr Torrance wrote:
Can we have one of those BULLSHIT on a flag poles like they have on GLP? They're awesome!!

I've never been to GLP, explain the flagpole for BS please Question ... what's it for?

Basically, if you think someone is talking utter BS (which is quite often on GLP) you choose the flagpole. It starts as flag pole and then a flag goes up and when it scrolls out it reads Bullshit!

It's awesome. Can we have one? CAN WE???? bounce
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:14 am

Mr Torrance wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:
Mr Torrance wrote:
Can we have one of those BULLSHIT on a flag poles like they have on GLP? They're awesome!!

I've never been to GLP, explain the flagpole for BS please Question ... what's it for?

Basically, if you think someone is talking utter BS (which is quite often on GLP) you choose the flagpole. It starts as flag pole and then a flag goes up and when it scrolls out it reads Bullshit!

It's awesome. Can we have one? CAN WE???? bounce

That sounds like fun bounce ... I got to check that out!
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 am

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:
GenericTylerDurden wrote:

but I was insinuating that she would not be too pleased to see one of her own (mod) making a site and inviting members from over there... as she vehemently enforces the "no spamming other sites" rule... I would know.

one thing is for sure... IS is a great recruiting ground for dissatisfied forum goers! lol.

Actually .... she knows; I told the mods about my site. In relation to the drama about spamming for other sites (UL"s in particular), they said it was OK to PM members the links to other sites; I took that loophole Very Happy .

Dumbest shit I ever heard but ok I shall do some mass pm'ing then

We don't have to understand it, just use it Smile
Back to top Go down
KalEl

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
...this site is my pet-project; the idea for it spawned through a long membership on a different Indigo forum. After four years of being there I kinda outgrew that forum's purpose and longed for something else, something that wasn't really appreciated there so I'm trying to create it here. What's it? Well, I'm not sure how to put it in words ... let me try.

Indigo attitude is the uncanny ability to think critically and question everything that comes your way. "Why?" - Is the question I ask most frequently and it is the question associated with Indigos. If you can't find the answer to a why-question you won't be able to understand the issue at hand; not fully anyways. Digging for the whys tends to push triggers and the fewest people or institutions are in touch with theirs so they fly of the handle in all defensiveness and denial they can come up with. It's difficult to navigate through oceans of triggers and illusions in a world that allows so much BS to flourish so we don't step on each others ego-ridden toes. We are supposed to be politically correct, for example, in order to preserve harmony and what-not ... thing is, political correctness only keeps people from saying what they really think or feel; thus, any resolution is skewed by the veil of political correctness and not really feasible in the long run. It's just another illusion.

I'm not advocating to ditch political correctness (or other societal norms) all together, it has it's place. However, I am advocating to tear the veils of illusions despite the triggers and associated discomfort. This is not an invitation to slander individuals and institutions or to use excess profanity; instead, it is an invitation to keep the world real.


I concur, here is another one, money comes of a printer, its made from bits of paper, is it running out, NO, so why all the commotion of debt crisis, panic and fear mongery, and defaulting, just like Gold and Silver from whom places the value on such dross, YOUR MIND, what is your mind can you touch it smell it taste it play with it in your hands, NO, everything you see is formed by the invisible thought, MATTER OVER MIND soon to be MIND OVER MATTER, terms and conditions may apply, any side effects may include such things as MANIFESTING NOTHING INTO SOMETHING/ESP/TELEPATHY/TELEKINESIS/SEEING EVERYTHING DIFFERENT and much much more, in the event of such things please refrain from going to your Doctor, talking to a Psychiatrist and your PARENTS, as they are probably all brainwashed, find a decent Forum like this one and others, where you uniqueness is appreciated Smile

so how come no one has noticed what some of us have noticed, people do look silly don't they, is it all part of an agenda, are we uniquely different for upcoming changes, "I think so"

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITHIN THAT INFINITE SPACE YOU CALL MIND ?

P.s. I have Aspergers am already different what's your excuse not to be? alien
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 am

Good to have you here!!!

I think you would enjoy the article on the holographic universe that smiley posted ... http://clockworkindigo.forumotion.com/t20-the-amazing-holographic-universe
KalEl wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:
...this site is my pet-project; the idea for it spawned through a long membership on a different Indigo forum. After four years of being there I kinda outgrew that forum's purpose and longed for something else, something that wasn't really appreciated there so I'm trying to create it here. What's it? Well, I'm not sure how to put it in words ... let me try.

Indigo attitude is the uncanny ability to think critically and question everything that comes your way. "Why?" - Is the question I ask most frequently and it is the question associated with Indigos. If you can't find the answer to a why-question you won't be able to understand the issue at hand; not fully anyways. Digging for the whys tends to push triggers and the fewest people or institutions are in touch with theirs so they fly of the handle in all defensiveness and denial they can come up with. It's difficult to navigate through oceans of triggers and illusions in a world that allows so much BS to flourish so we don't step on each others ego-ridden toes. We are supposed to be politically correct, for example, in order to preserve harmony and what-not ... thing is, political correctness only keeps people from saying what they really think or feel; thus, any resolution is skewed by the veil of political correctness and not really feasible in the long run. It's just another illusion.

I'm not advocating to ditch political correctness (or other societal norms) all together, it has it's place. However, I am advocating to tear the veils of illusions despite the triggers and associated discomfort. This is not an invitation to slander individuals and institutions or to use excess profanity; instead, it is an invitation to keep the world real.


I concur, here is another one, money comes of a printer, its made from bits of paper, is it running out, NO, so why all the commotion of debt crisis, panic and fear mongery, and defaulting, just like Gold and Silver from whom places the value on such dross, YOUR MIND, what is your mind can you touch it smell it taste it play with it in your hands, NO, everything you see is formed by the invisible thought, MATTER OVER MIND soon to be MIND OVER MATTER, terms and conditions may apply, any side effects may include such things as MANIFESTING NOTHING INTO SOMETHING/ESP/TELEPATHY/TELEKINESIS/SEEING EVERYTHING DIFFERENT and much much more, in the event of such things please refrain from going to your Doctor, talking to a Psychiatrist and your PARENTS, as they are probably all brainwashed, find a decent Forum like this one and others, where you uniqueness is appreciated Smile

so how come no one has noticed what some of us have noticed, people do look silly don't they, is it all part of an agenda, are we uniquely different for upcoming changes, "I think so"

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITHIN THAT INFINITE SPACE YOU CALL MIND ?

P.s. I have Aspergers am already different what's your excuse not to be? alien
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 am

KalEl wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:
...this site is my pet-project; the idea for it spawned through a long membership on a different Indigo forum. After four years of being there I kinda outgrew that forum's purpose and longed for something else, something that wasn't really appreciated there so I'm trying to create it here. What's it? Well, I'm not sure how to put it in words ... let me try.

Indigo attitude is the uncanny ability to think critically and question everything that comes your way. "Why?" - Is the question I ask most frequently and it is the question associated with Indigos. If you can't find the answer to a why-question you won't be able to understand the issue at hand; not fully anyways. Digging for the whys tends to push triggers and the fewest people or institutions are in touch with theirs so they fly of the handle in all defensiveness and denial they can come up with. It's difficult to navigate through oceans of triggers and illusions in a world that allows so much BS to flourish so we don't step on each others ego-ridden toes. We are supposed to be politically correct, for example, in order to preserve harmony and what-not ... thing is, political correctness only keeps people from saying what they really think or feel; thus, any resolution is skewed by the veil of political correctness and not really feasible in the long run. It's just another illusion.

I'm not advocating to ditch political correctness (or other societal norms) all together, it has it's place. However, I am advocating to tear the veils of illusions despite the triggers and associated discomfort. This is not an invitation to slander individuals and institutions or to use excess profanity; instead, it is an invitation to keep the world real.


I concur, here is another one, money comes of a printer, its made from bits of paper, is it running out, NO, so why all the commotion of debt crisis, panic and fear mongery, and defaulting, just like Gold and Silver from whom places the value on such dross, YOUR MIND, what is your mind can you touch it smell it taste it play with it in your hands, NO, everything you see is formed by the invisible thought, MATTER OVER MIND soon to be MIND OVER MATTER, terms and conditions may apply, any side effects may include such things as MANIFESTING NOTHING INTO SOMETHING/ESP/TELEPATHY/TELEKINESIS/SEEING EVERYTHING DIFFERENT and much much more, in the event of such things please refrain from going to your Doctor, talking to a Psychiatrist and your PARENTS, as they are probably all brainwashed, find a decent Forum like this one and others, where you uniqueness is appreciated Smile

so how come no one has noticed what some of us have noticed, people do look silly don't they, is it all part of an agenda, are we uniquely different for upcoming changes, "I think so"

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITHIN THAT INFINITE SPACE YOU CALL MIND ?

P.s. I have Aspergers am already different what's your excuse not to be? alien

Isn't saying you 'have' Aspergers part of the control? I MIGHT have ADHD. I don't know cos I've never officially been diagnosed.


Damned if I'm going to define myself as being an ADHD 'sufferer'.

I AM. And that's about all I am. Just like everyone else around here.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:16 am

Mr Torrance wrote:


Isn't saying you 'have' Aspergers part of the control?



IMO, it is and it isn't. On the one hand Aspergers is just another label they try to smack on you in their never-ending effort to categorize and judge; on the other hand, that label makes it official that you are different ... in a sense, it gives one permission to NOT adhere to societal norms.
Back to top Go down
Mr Torrance



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
Mr Torrance wrote:


Isn't saying you 'have' Aspergers part of the control?



IMO, it is and it isn't. On the one hand Aspergers is just another label they try to smack on you in their never-ending effort to categorize and judge; on the other hand, that label makes it official that you are different ... in a sense, it gives one permission to NOT adhere to societal norms.

HMm. I see your point. Maybe I should get diagnosed...it would be nice to be seen other than a 'slacker'... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Clockwork Indigo   

Back to top Go down
 
Welcome to Clockwork Indigo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: