Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soulfire Procedure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Soulfire Procedure   Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 am

Okay here is the along waited Soulfire Procedure. I did write up some instructions ages ago but there has been a few more introductions into and it has so far been very effective. No complaints from anyone. Some people the effects are more pronounced on some people not so much.

General it raises your vibrations, increases abilities you already have and may awake latent ones, you feel more ... free (the only way I can describe it), your luck increases (well for a few days things just seem to fall into place for you). You may form new relationships with people, old relationships may change, people will look at you differently as if something has happened to you yet they are not sure.

These are the comments I have received from quite a few people.

REMEMBER: THIS IS A ONCE ONLY PROCEDURE .... if you try it more than once then be prepared as there maybe unforeseen consquences. There are some parts that can be used more than once as tune ups if you want. Not really necessary though.

Explanation of the Spiritual Spiral of mankind.

The spiritual spiral of mankind is where everyone is connected too (unless soulfire has already been done) it is where you are on the spiral that dictate what people call you. Indigo etc. the spiritual spiral is infinite no start no finish.

But since mankind is connected to it then it means you are also bound by the confines of it. So what people think and feel become reality (some people are lucky enough no to be constrained because they have unlearnt what they have been told from a young age) so this is what confines us and holds us back.

When removed from this spiral those limitations are removed and it means we can proceed and we are now limited by our own belief system not everyone elses.

Well this could all be wrong but this is how I see it.

PROCEDURE

1. Chakra cleanse (can be done more than once)

Imagine a white beam of light encompassing your body. Make sure the light is connected to Gaia (Earth).
Stop your chakras and reverse their orientation
Now imagine a massive firestorm confined with in the white light burning the chakras to cleanse them.
Imagine the ash falling away into the white light and being taken into Gaia
Now stop the firestorm
Return the chakras to the original orientation
Now the white light can disappear.

2. Pushing yourself up the Spiritual Spiral of mankind (can be done once)

Imagine yourself on the spiral now push yourself as high as you can go. If you see any barriers try and break them. If you cant then that is all you will be allowed to rise for the moment.

3. Removing Yourself from the spiritual spiral of mankind (only done once)

Imagine yourself moving off the spiral and becoming your own spiral. Any connections make sure they are cut so you are no longer connected to the spiritual spiral (sometimes there is more than one spiral created ... I will get back to that after this)

4. Braiding (only done once)

now imagine your own spiritual spiral pulsing with all the energy you can call on. Now imagine a massive firestorm and imagine this merging with the spiral now bring all the energy of the earth into this and merge them all together.

5. Reconnecting (only done once)

Now imagine your spiritual spiral next to the spiritual spiral of mankind.
Imagine conduits coming from your spiral reaching out and connecting back to the spiritual spiral to form a DNA Helix pattern
Now imagine your spiral pulsing and then the spiritual spiral pulsing. The pulse is almost like a heart beat. They never pulse together always separately.

6. Seat of the Soul (only done once)

Imagine a place where there is a throne or a chair. This place exists between where a sound ends and another start. A moment in eternity

7. Above (only done once)

Now move this scene above an infinity sign.
The infinity sign will be stationary yet you will see energy move within the sign as if it is water

8. Past / Future / Now Connection (only done once)

Imagine yourself in the middlle
Now see all your past and future lifes spread around you as if you are the centre of the circle.
Now connect a conduit to each one back to the middle point (your current life)

9. Temple (only done once)

Imagine a pyramid with a crystal above it.
There are 4 pillars. One at each point of the pyramid and each pillar has a fire on top of it.
When you reach the pyramid the crystal will open or transform into something. (everyone is different ... remember the image) (I did have one person who obliterated the crystal ... quite amusing)

10. Revealing your essence (only done once)

Imagine you are at the prime source (the source from where everyone and everything comes from)
i see it as a massive white ball of light (I always try to be respectful)
Go into the white light and imagine a massive fire burn you away to reveal your true essense (almost like a pheonix rising from the ashes)

It is done
Soulfire is complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: More than one spiral   Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 am

Okay if there is more than one spiral

Braiding (only done once)

now imagine your own spiritual spiral pulsing with all the energy you can call on. Now imagine a massive firestorm and imagine this merging with the spiral now bring all the energy of the earth into this and merge them all together. Just do it 2 times or three times but keep each spiral separate

Reconnecting (only done once)

Imagine all the spirals lining up in a row and each one connected to the folllowing with conduits. Now imagine your spirals pulsing and then the spiritual spiral pulsing. The pulse is almost like a heart beat. They never pulse together always separately.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soulfire Procedure   Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 am

If have trouble grasping the concept please feel free to PM or if you wish I can do this procedure on you. Remotely. But you will have to be in real time chat so I can make sure nothing unforeseen happens or if you want to stop you can at anytime.
Back to top Go down
sovnd

PostSubject: Re: Soulfire Procedure   Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:08 am

interesting... can you help me? i don't really get it (not getting a visual)

can you fix my back too? it's totally screwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soulfire Procedure   Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 am

Maybe
Back to top Go down
sovnd

PostSubject: Re: Soulfire Procedure   Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:26 am

ok blah im online.

lame connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulfire Procedure   

Back to top Go down