Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The List of Indigo Traits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: The List of Indigo Traits   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 am

... I swiped this list from particle's post in this thread. I must concur, it is impossible to accurately box up or label "indigo" ... nevertheless, those lists can be interesting and I decided to see how much it applies to me or doesn't.

1. You feel ancient to the core, as though you have existed forever.

Kinda; the above sounds too mystical for me but I can relate.

2. You are soul tired, and simply want to go 'home'.

Yes; going home doesn't mean going to a different planet or anything like that, not to me anyways. I described death/dying as a form of going back home before.

3. You remember what home feels like even if you can't verbalize it.

Yes

4. You felt unique as a child, as though no one else was like you, it felt like there was them (humanity) and you. You may have even felt special or lofty regardless of your social stature.

I felt different as a child, couldn't relate to other children ... not sure I'd say I felt special though.

5. From as far back as your earliest memory, your life has been littered with paranormal and psychic experiences. This may have manifested as: seeing ghosts, or other entities, seeing inter-dimensionally or into other times, seeing beyond the illusion, reading others thoughts, dreams that came true, UFO sightings and much much more.

I saw some odd stuff as a child, but the most pressing memories come from my childhood dreams ... and accurately reading people (not limited to their thoughts).

6. Your empathetic gifts are so strong it can almost be too much at times.

Yes

7. Your body functions differently to others. It is more finely tuned and has a habit of reacting unlike other peoples. Doctors are often stumped by you and a natural lifestyle is imperative to your good health.

Yes, I got a sensitive body ... it reacts strongly to toxins.

8. You are very intelligent, but not necessarily interested in academics.

Yes ... cocky as it sounds; it is what it is lol.

9. You struggle to find what you want to do with your life because nothing in this reality really intrigues you enough to be dedicated to it. A part of you remembers so much more that life here is almost banal.[/b]

Yep, very much so.

[b]10. You have trouble being in touch with your body, or its limitations frustrate you, because you remember far more freedom. Part of you feels you should be able to fly, teleport or instantaneously manifest.

Yes, I hate the limitations of my physical body at times ... however, I think this is a misconception; it isn't quite as limited as it seems.

11. You have known since you were very tiny that you had a purpose or a mission to fulfill, even though the details may be elusive.

I don't fancy the term mission ... but yeah, I'm driven to change something and the picture is getting clearer as I age.

12. You have an extraordinary dream life, and waking life seems dull in comparison.

Yep, it's just not very pleasant most of the time ... the beginning of my weed addiction was marked by an attempt to escape my dreams.

13. Others are often wary of you, and you were most likely singled out as a child and bullied or ignored. Friends were and are often few and far between. People instinctually know you are different even if they don't understand why.

Ugh...yes. Quiet and introverted as I am, most people that meet me are suspicious and/or intimidated for whatever reason. Those that actually get to know me don't ever want to let go of me after (I don't always appreciate that!)

14. You can read people, they don't even necessarily have to speak, you can just feel who they are, which is why you cannot be lied to. You see beyond the facade, and that makes people uncomfortable around you.

Yes.

15. Babies and small children are often drawn to you, something about you fascinates them.

Yep yep ... kinda funny cause I don't really like them; well, most of them anyways.

16. Animals tend to trust you, and you have a natural understanding of their wants and needs, as though you can communicate on some level.

Uhm yes ... I tend to value animals more than humans cause it's easier for me to be with them.

17. Conversation frustrates you because you know what the other person is going to say long before they say it. Often you appear rude in conversation, either appearing disinterested or butting in and answering the question before it is completed.

Yep ...

18. Some may describe you as aloof, but when they get to know you, you are actually incredibly warm and loving.

As vaguely as this is phrased it could apply to almost anybody imo.

19. You have created certain protective elements to survive in society because you find being around people quite hard, even painful at times, and you can only handle large crowds of people in very brief doses.

Yes, definitely.

20. You are aware that you are an inter-dimensional ascended being here to assist humanity at this time, and you may have some memories of your incarnations on this earth, leading up to this time. This knowledge is within you.

I know there is a certain knowledge within ... however, ascended being is a buzzword for me; I don't like it! Too new age-y, too much blah associated with it ...

21. You have natural healing abilities, whether it be with your hands or through the comfort you give with your words.

... I think so.

22. You often find random strangers tell you their problems and friends seek you out for counsel, even from when you were very young.

Yes

23. You were advanced as a young child, speaking, reading, walking earlier than normal.

Yes

24. Some may have described you as a precocious child, you weren't afraid to speak your mind.

In a sense that is true ... it kinda changed later on though; I way off the consequences before I speak now and decide whether it's worth or not.

25. You have had trouble sleeping most of your life, whether it was due to insomnia or to fears that reared their head at night. Visions you see at night don't help the sleeplessness.

Yes

26. You have felt great despair or depression in your life, often connected to a desire to want to go home. Life here feels so very wrong.

Yes

27. You have difficulty comprehending why you would want to spend your life working at something you hate, so that you can spend all your money paying off your debts so that you can be like everyone else with the cool car and the mortgage. None of this makes any sense to you. You'd rather be poor than a slave to the system. People may view you as a drop out or lazy, but that has nothing to do with it.

Hell yes.

28. You often feel connected to another place or time, and long for something deeper in your life.

Hm ... kinda; again, that is so vague it could apply to anybody.

29. You have an understanding of the divine beyond books, beyond religion, even if you can't put it into words. Spirituality is part of you, it is inseparable and not learned but definitely built upon. You didn't wake up to your spiritual self, because your spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of your nature.

I think so ... but that could be just another opinion.

30. You know that your origins are not human.

... hm, I don't think I'm alien either. I really don't relate much to humanity though.

Apparently, I'm a messed up lill' girl ... lol
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

a permaban from IndigoSociety.com is an instant verification
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 pm

I kinda just got one ... handed in my resignation as a mod to DF; once that's done I'm outta there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:58 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
I kinda just got one ... handed in my resignation as a mod to DF; once that's done I'm outta there.

Welcome to the ban bandwagon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:

lol maybe geek
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Wed May 30, 2012 11:53 pm

you're still a penis face.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 pm

particle is a quack btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Wed May 30, 2012 11:59 pm

hope you weren't talking to me fool Shocked
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Thu May 31, 2012 4:28 am

Deviant wrote:

hope you weren't talking to me fool Shocked

no not at all

what makes you think

I was talking to you?

unibrow
Back to top Go down
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:05 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
... I swiped this list from particle's post in this thread. I must concur, it is impossible to accurately box up or label "indigo" ... nevertheless, those lists can be interesting and I decided to see how much it applies to me or doesn't.

1. You feel ancient to the core, as though you have existed forever.

Kinda; the above sounds too mystical for me but I can relate.
NOPE, I FEEL YOUNG.

2. You are soul tired, and simply want to go 'home'.

Yes; going home doesn't mean going to a different planet or anything like that, not to me anyways. I described death/dying as a form of going back home before.
I AGREE....DYING= BACK TO THE SOUP.

3. You remember what home feels like even if you can't verbalize it.

Yes
NO, MY MIND DID NOT EXISTED BEFORE I WAS BORN.

4. You felt unique as a child, as though no one else was like you, it felt like there was them (humanity) and you. You may have even felt special or lofty regardless of your social stature.

I felt different as a child, couldn't relate to other children ... not sure I'd say I felt special though.
I FELT DIFFERENT TOO, PERHAPS A REALIZATION OF INDIVIDUALITY.

5. From as far back as your earliest memory, your life has been littered with paranormal and psychic experiences. This may have manifested as: seeing ghosts, or other entities, seeing inter-dimensionally or into other times, seeing beyond the illusion, reading others thoughts, dreams that came true, UFO sightings and much much more.

I saw some odd stuff as a child, but the most pressing memories come from my childhood dreams ... and accurately reading people (not limited to their thoughts).
NOPE, I'M NOT CRAZY.

6. Your empathetic gifts are so strong it can almost be too much at times.

Yes
YES, I WISH I COULD BLOCK IT SOMETIMES.

7. Your body functions differently to others. It is more finely tuned and has a habit of reacting unlike other peoples. Doctors are often stumped by you and a natural lifestyle is imperative to your good health.

Yes, I got a sensitive body ... it reacts strongly to toxins.
I'M PERFECT.

8. You are very intelligent, but not necessarily interested in academics.

Yes ... cocky as it sounds; it is what it is lol.
YES, COCKY AS WELL.

9. You struggle to find what you want to do with your life because nothing in this reality really intrigues you enough to be dedicated to it. A part of you remembers so much more that life here is almost banal.[/b]

Yep, very much so.
NO, I HAVE MANY COOL INTERESTS AND MY LIFE IS NOT BANAL....ALWAYS LEARNING NEW THINGS.

[b]10. You have trouble being in touch with your body, or its limitations frustrate you, because you remember far more freedom. Part of you feels you should be able to fly, teleport or instantaneously manifest.

Yes, I hate the limitations of my physical body at times ... however, I think this is a misconception; it isn't quite as limited as it seems.
OF COURSE WE ALL HAVE LIMITS.....THIS "REMEMBER MORE FREEDOM" DEAL MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.

11. You have known since you were very tiny that you had a purpose or a mission to fulfill, even though the details may be elusive.

I don't fancy the term mission ... but yeah, I'm driven to change something and the picture is getting clearer as I age.
NOT ELUSIVE, I'M HERE TO EVOLVE AN MAYBE LEAVE A TINY POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION TO MY SPECIES.

12. You have an extraordinary dream life, and waking life seems dull in comparison.

Yep, it's just not very pleasant most of the time ... the beginning of my weed addiction was marked by an attempt to escape my dreams.
YEP, I'M A BIG TIME DREAMER TOO....VERY OFTEN NIGHTMARES.

13. Others are often wary of you, and you were most likely singled out as a child and bullied or ignored. Friends were and are often few and far between. People instinctually know you are different even if they don't understand why.

Ugh...yes. Quiet and introverted as I am, most people that meet me are suspicious and/or intimidated for whatever reason. Those that actually get to know me don't ever want to let go of me after (I don't always appreciate that!)
NO, I JUST CHOOSE NOT TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE MOST OF THE TIME.

14. You can read people, they don't even necessarily have to speak, you can just feel who they are, which is why you cannot be lied to. You see beyond the facade, and that makes people uncomfortable around you.

Yes.
YES, I'M A GOOD COLD READER.

15. Babies and small children are often drawn to you, something about you fascinates them.

Yep yep ... kinda funny cause I don't really like them; well, most of them anyways.
FUCK THAT...WHAT KINDA SORCERY IS THIS? YEP BABIES ARE ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME.

16. Animals tend to trust you, and you have a natural understanding of their wants and needs, as though you can communicate on some level.

Uhm yes ... I tend to value animals more than humans cause it's easier for me to be with them.
YEP, ME TOO.

17. Conversation frustrates you because you know what the other person is going to say long before they say it. Often you appear rude in conversation, either appearing disinterested or butting in and answering the question before it is completed.

Yep ...
YEP....WE WOULD HAVE VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATIONS. LOL.

18. Some may describe you as aloof, but when they get to know you, you are actually incredibly warm and loving.

As vaguely as this is phrased it could apply to almost anybody imo.
CORRECT.

19. You have created certain protective elements to survive in society because you find being around people quite hard, even painful at times, and you can only handle large crowds of people in very brief doses.

Yes, definitely.
YES.

20. You are aware that you are an inter-dimensional ascended being here to assist humanity at this time, and you may have some memories of your incarnations on this earth, leading up to this time. This knowledge is within you.

I know there is a certain knowledge within ... however, ascended being is a buzzword for me; I don't like it! Too new age-y, too much blah associated with it ...
IF SMELLS LIKE BULLSHIT MOST LIKELY IS BULLSHIT.

21. You have natural healing abilities, whether it be with your hands or through the comfort you give with your words.

... I think so.
I DON'T HEAL SHIT, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A BAND-AID.

22. You often find random strangers tell you their problems and friends seek you out for counsel, even from when you were very young.

Yes
I'M THE "P.A.S" OF THE FAMILY. (PERSONAL ASS SAVER)

23. You were advanced as a young child, speaking, reading, walking earlier than normal.

Yes
YES, I WAS READING AND GETTING IN TROUBLE WAY BEFORE THE OTHER KIDS. I ALMOST GOT KICKED OUT OF KINDERGARTEN.

24. Some may have described you as a precocious child, you weren't afraid to speak your mind.

In a sense that is true ... it kinda changed later on though; I way off the consequences before I speak now and decide whether it's worth or not.
CORRECT, EVEN THOUGH I HAD NO IDEA WHAT "PRECOCIOUS" MEANT AT THAT AGE.

25. You have had trouble sleeping most of your life, whether it was due to insomnia or to fears that reared their head at night. Visions you see at night don't help the sleeplessness.

Yes
YES, BUT MAINLY BECAUSE I HAVE AN OVERACTIVE BRAIN.

26. You have felt great despair or depression in your life, often connected to a desire to want to go home. Life here feels so very wrong.

Yes
FRUSTRATION BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN BE SO STUPID.

27. You have difficulty comprehending why you would want to spend your life working at something you hate, so that you can spend all your money paying off your debts so that you can be like everyone else with the cool car and the mortgage. None of this makes any sense to you. You'd rather be poor than a slave to the system. People may view you as a drop out or lazy, but that has nothing to do with it.

Hell yes.
YES, PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES GIVING TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO BULLSHIT.

28. You often feel connected to another place or time, and long for something deeper in your life.

Hm ... kinda; again, that is so vague it could apply to anybody.
PERHAPS, BUT THE TIME IS IN THE FUTURE.

29. You have an understanding of the divine beyond books, beyond religion, even if you can't put it into words. Spirituality is part of you, it is inseparable and not learned but definitely built upon. You didn't wake up to your spiritual self, because your spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of your nature.

I think so ... but that could be just another opinion.
YOU HAVE TO PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF THE SPIRIT FIRST.

30. You know that your origins are not human.

... hm, I don't think I'm alien either. I really don't relate much to humanity though.
OF COURSE, MY FATHER WAS AFRICAN AND MY MOTHER WAS A CHIMPANZEE.

Apparently, I'm a messed up lill' girl ... lol

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:08 am

Simple and direct....yep 100% verified.

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:54 pm

It's weird, whenever I peek in there, it's the same drama...so boring. I like how certain members pop back up every now and then, but other than that, it's just....flat.

This place seems more interesting to me, and no one is even here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The List of Indigo Traits   

Back to top Go down

The List of Indigo Traits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Spirituality-
Jump to: