Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...
 
PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Taking Bets.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Taking Bets.....   Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:34 pm

On how long it will be before they ban me from IS again....LULZ.

I really shouldn't participate there, I can't stand the stupidity.

And some of the self-important assholes that hang out there....sheesh.



Last edited by Shining on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:52 pm

funny, I logged in again yesterday (after one year) away from that place just to pm a friend.
Yep, that place is really weird now....it feels like they are giving astral rewards for people to contribute....graphs, statistics and extra points for posting...wtf? I wonder if people can get extra miles or something with that?
Do they know that it's you?
and why are you still posting there?
I thought about going back in there and try to bring a few interesting people over here, but I'm just not in the mood at the moment. Most people seek attention anyway, it may be hard to convince people to join a forum with only three people posting once every two weeks.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:03 am

Oliver wrote:
funny, I logged in again yesterday (after one year) away from that place just to pm a friend.
Yep, that place is really weird now....it feels like they are giving astral rewards for people to contribute....graphs, statistics and extra points for posting...wtf? I wonder if people can get extra miles or something with that?
Do they know that it's you?
and why are you still posting there?
I thought about going back in there and try to bring a few interesting people over here, but I'm just not in the mood at the moment. Most people seek attention anyway, it may be hard to convince people to join a forum with only three people posting once every two weeks.


Daniel's big changes...
making a big difference in the world,
lol...
everything he does has such an obvious intention: "how can I siphon more money from these schmucks?"

I inflicted the MOST severe damage to that site, IS, by refusing to participate any longer.

I'll keep my awesome content elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Yeah, I don't get the points system at all. I asked about it and rabana basically told me it's to "make it more interesting..."

LOL!

GI....I'd post more at your place, but I can't handle hobby/SAM going back and forth all the time....a 12 page thread just turns me off. But I've been trying to make more of an effort to log on there more often.

I only participate at IS for shits and giggles....Nameless kills me...and I enjoy bantering with Magnus....she's a friend, even though I don't understand her half the time.

That and what would HK and Yogi do with a target to troll?
Back to top Go down
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Any other good forums to post at? I'm so busy I don't have time to really search them out.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Shining wrote:
Any other good forums to post at?  I'm so busy I don't have time to really search them out.

you would have a lot of fun trolling INTPforum and INTJforum

IS sucks balls. I trolled a bit last 48 hours and then realized that often, GI.com has more dialogue going on than at IS. I'd still like to bait for quality members and steal them over to GI, like Magnus (precious) and I do like the Old Dragon character-- I had assumed Old Dragon was BeautifulMind. I still think that could be the case, but someone said OD was a man. But I know that one of her characters last year appeared to be a man as well.

IS is attractive because it appears so innocent. It still attracts a lot of innocent and weak minded people, and that goes hand-in-hand with attracting those who seek to take advantage. Same way as boy scouts and the Catholic Church attracts pedophiles; I don't even have to know specifically (but I do know one for sure, PsychicChild, maybe not a Pedo, but he sure does prey on the weak), to know this natural law of attraction.

It's also like just knowing the Lingerie Bowl is going to attract a ton of male viewers.

At IS, you've got all these depressed, lost, weak minded people, supporting each other, and getting mind fucked by those who enjoy torturing animals.

This is kind of like me donating $5 to the Red Cross every once in a while. It's not making a huge difference, but maybe I can go save one person at a time in my free time.
Back to top Go down
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:58 am

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Shining wrote:
Any other good forums to post at?  I'm so busy I don't have time to really search them out.

you would have a lot of fun trolling INTPforum and INTJforum

IS sucks balls. I trolled a bit last 48 hours and then realized that often, GI.com has more dialogue going on than at IS. I'd still like to bait for quality members and steal them over to GI, like Magnus (precious) and I do like the Old Dragon character-- I had assumed Old Dragon was BeautifulMind. I still think that could be the case, but someone said OD was a man. But I know that one of her characters last year appeared to be a man as well.

IS is attractive because it appears so innocent. It still attracts a lot of innocent and weak minded people, and that goes hand-in-hand with attracting those who seek to take advantage. Same way as boy scouts and the Catholic Church attracts pedophiles; I don't even have to know specifically (but I do know one for sure, PsychicChild, maybe not a Pedo, but he sure does prey on the weak), to know this natural law of attraction.

It's also like just knowing the Lingerie Bowl is going to attract a ton of male viewers.

At IS, you've got all these depressed, lost, weak minded people, supporting each other, and getting mind fucked by those who enjoy torturing animals.

This is kind of like me donating $5 to the Red Cross every once in a while. It's not making a huge difference, but maybe I can go save one person at a time in my free time.

BWAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure Magnus would come hang out at your place....

I get bored at IS pretty easy. I don't know if I can handle the personality forums. It drives me nuts when you guys post threads about it....cause it's just so dry....I feel like I'm back in history class.

But I'd be interested in checking them out....a link would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:30 am

Well when WE talk about MBTI it is dry. But when u go to a forum full of a single type, INTP for example, you learn a lot about how that particular type behaves. Try asking a group of INTPs a relationship question... Then pose the same question to a group of INFPs. Etc.

Actually, for me, forum trolling is like watching TV. Just entertainment to cure boredom. I think it's much the same for you.

I enjoy smaller forums better bc it's easier to get attention
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 am

I've been to the INTP forum and have to agree with Shinning when she say "Dry"....perhaps because people in there are more intelligent, independent, have their feet on the ground and are not as needy as the people from the IS.
The IS is more about people's connections, emotions and plain craziness....definitely more entertaining as long as you don't get too involved.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Oliver wrote:
I've been to the INTP forum and have to agree with Shinning when she say "Dry"....perhaps because people in there are more intelligent, independent, have their feet on the ground and are not as needy as the people from the IS.
The IS is more about people's connections, emotions and plain craziness....definitely more entertaining as long as you don't get too involved.

But it really is the smartest group of people I've seen gathered in one place. If u need a question answered, should go there. Both the positive and negative aspects of personality are magnified there, bc same types exacerbate each others qualities, and they become collectively blind to their deficiencies.

They are just as fucked in the head though.

One example is a thread dealing w the 'raising of minimum wage'
http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=18467

I'm Goku. I was the first person to mention that the real problem is the hoarding of resources by the top 1%, and that $1600/month is not enough income for an avg person to have a happy life.

They analyze the issue to death, from multiple angles, but miss the "human factor" at the end of the day.

They are smart there. But they obviously lack, as a group, the emotional empathy necessary to make wholesome decisions. That is a really great thread to gain am insight into how the INTP mind works.

In a way, I feel more evolved than my INTP brethren bc I have activated my emotional side.

Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:38 am

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Oliver wrote:
I've been to the INTP forum and have to agree with Shinning when she say "Dry"....perhaps because people in there are more intelligent, independent, have their feet on the ground and are not as needy as the people from the IS.
The IS is more about people's connections, emotions and plain craziness....definitely more entertaining as long as you don't get too involved.

But it really is the smartest group of people I've seen gathered in one place. If u need a question answered, should go there. Both the positive and negative aspects of personality are magnified there, bc same types exacerbate each others qualities, and they become collectively blind to their deficiencies.

They are just as fucked in the head though.

One example is a thread dealing w the 'raising of minimum wage'
http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=18467

I'm Goku. I was the first person to mention that the real problem is the hoarding of resources by the top 1%, and that $1600/month is not enough income for an avg person to have a happy life.

They analyze the issue to death, from multiple angles, but miss the "human factor" at the end of the day.

They are smart there. But they obviously lack, as a group, the emotional empathy necessary to make wholesome decisions. That is a really great thread to gain am insight into how the INTP mind works.

In a way, I feel more evolved than my INTP brethren bc I have activated my emotional side.

wrong INTP site, but I guess pretty much the same. I'm on INTP Central (ocasionally)
You're pretty much agreeing with us....a site without the "human factor" is robotic/dry....smart yes , they are....but without empaty a lot is lost.
Quote :
I'm Goku. I was the first person to mention that the real problem is the hoarding of resources by the top 1%, and that $1600/month is not enough income for an avg person to have a happy life.
I agree...there is something really fucked up with a system where a few can sit on their asses and watch their wealth grow by the second, while many are busting their asses and dont have enough to cover their basic needs.... Social Parasitism at work...the useless rich and the useless poor (doing nothing on purpose and collecting social benefits).

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:20 am

I don't even know what personality type I am.

I guess I'll have to take a test and find out.
Back to top Go down
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 am

So I am an ISTJ.

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:12 pm

I am an XXXX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Taking Bets.....   

Back to top Go down
 
Taking Bets.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)
» reglan and domperidone
» Football betting scandal: Wayne Rooney's dad nicked
» Can I donate?
» "When people take the piss"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: