A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would ever thought....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Who would ever thought.... Empty
PostSubject: Who would ever thought....   Who would ever thought.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:02 am

- That we would elect a black president.
- That same sex marriage would be (over the sudden) recognized by the federal government.

Those are the things that give me a little hope that eventually we may come out of this dark hole....maybe "the thousandth monkey effect" at work or perhaps the Indigo telepathic powers finally changing things.  
Just a few years ago, there was nothing but hatred toward illegal immigrants, now apparently things are changing in favor of a more rational human approach.
I already can see minds changing on the gun control issue...Sandy Hook was the nail in the NRA's coffin.
What's next...Obama smoking pot in the White House?  
I actually attribute those things to evolutionary inevitability. Society cannot survive on bullshit, it has to get out of it eventually in order to survive/evolve. Of course the pile of shit is humongous and these examples are just the tip of the shitberg, in one country out of many.
Who would ever thought that a gay video on youtube would have so many viewers....
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Who would ever thought....   Who would ever thought.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 am

"Who am I to judge?" .....the new Pope referring to homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Who would ever thought....   Who would ever thought.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:13 pm

I think people are tired. It's a collective exhaustion....you notice how all of a sudden the last 5 years people don't think cannabis is so bad? I think people are just realizing that we've got more important shit to be worried about. Who gives a fuck who we fuck, as long as it isn't hurting anyone?

Besides....it's 'straight people's fault because they keep having GAY babies.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would ever thought....   Who would ever thought.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would ever thought....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: The Wrongs of This World-
Jump to: