A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Pedo Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Goodbye Pedo Friend Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Pedo Friend   Goodbye Pedo Friend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 pm

I just found out that the old fucker died. He was old and one friend told me that he died a couple of weeks ago from a stroke. Later I was told that he died from a car accident.
I guess not many people care about him, as a matter of fact most hated his guts. He was alone, in his early 80's no family or close friends...kinda of sad end of life. I was actually one of his few friends, but we were not very close.
Yep, he liked young boys, but maybe he was smart enough to avoid trouble with the law. Every so often he would show up with a different helper...a young boy (I guess 16- 20) and we were always speculating about what could be going on, but as far as I know no one ever filed any charges against him. At one time I had the curiosity to check the list of registered sexual offenders and his name was never listed.
I remember one day when he told me about his new boy helper, and it was like when I was telling my friends about my new girlfriend...he was happy, proud and all excited about, it was natural for him....for me, it was weird as fuck to hear that.
I honestly never knew what was the deal with him, maybe he just liked boys, but was too old to do anything with them...idk.
Anyway, when I heard about his death, I felt absolutely nothing, and after reflecting a little bit about it, I think that my reaction has more to do with the fact that he is not going to be missed, than for his "sexual preferences/fantasies". Death is definitely not a problem for the dead person, but it can really affect the ones left behind, and that what normally gets to me.
Pedo man left no one behind.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pedo Friend   Goodbye Pedo Friend Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Who is this person? A neighbor?
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pedo Friend   Goodbye Pedo Friend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 am

He was a plant vendor and I used to see him almost every weekend...last time I saw him was in April and he even paid me back some money that he owed me. That was interesting, because he was famous for not paying people and I sold him a few plants on credit. I was not expecting to get paid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pedo Friend   Goodbye Pedo Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Pedo Friend
Page 1 of 1