A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are they kidding?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 am

Hey, if you're not depressed enough, all those side effects should help push you over the edge into suicide land.

And people have the gall to wonder why our world is so fucked up now-a-days.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 pm

I just find those adds funny....maybe because I see myself on the awkward position of the people behind the whole thing......The name of the medicine needs to match the purpose of the medicine....Lunesta; for making you sleep (maybe lullaby with siesta) Axron; for the ex-macho in you (ax with iron, perhaps)....subliminal messages hidden inside of the names???
Anyway, the funny part is that after all the tricky names, sob stories, soft music and smiles, they still have to list all of those horrible side effects and that quite often takes longer than the time describing the benefits of the medicine. lol.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 am

lol that's why I never even considered seeing a therapist; well, one of the reasons why. the other reason being, there ain't nothing wrong wiff meh, heh.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 am

One pill a day for the rest of your life for sure will make someone's life a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 am

[img]Are they kidding? Imagejpeg
[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are they kidding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they kidding?   Are they kidding? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are they kidding?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: