Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...
 
PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Collective Consciousness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Collective Consciousness   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 am

As I evolve in my own spiritual journey, I talk to my husband about stuff, and the 4D'ers, and I have come to the conclusion that there is some sort of collective consciousness out there.

I think we tap this when dream, and after our reincarnation cycle here on Earth, we join the collective.

Cayce talked about it some, but the dream experiences I've had the last year or so have definitely led me in this direction.

About.....6 months or so ago? I had a dream about a speed boat accident. The boat didn't flip, just went side to side really violently. It was like watching it on a screen in my dream. It didn't feel like an 'psychic' moment or anything like that (I don't consider myself a psychic) but more I was viewing an event.

About 3 days later, I saw this on the news:



I've had a couple other experiences like this one, where I feel like I'm drawing from something...a pool, a source, a center, what ever you wanna call it.

Quote :
According to the secret teachings, the universe was not first created out of matter, but existed prior to material creation in spirit form. Imagine a consciousness similar to our own, except that this first consciousness was boundless, a Universal Consciousness. This is God. At some point, the Universal Consciousness desired to express itself. It began to conceive, to imagine, and to express Its inner promptings. And so the creation began – light, sound ... eventually stars, galaxies, trees, and rivers. This point in creation was still prior to the physical creation of the universe that science records. This was a realm of thought; no physical forms existed, only thoughts in the consciousness of the Universe. The physical universe had not yet been created.

I'm just rambling, but it's been rolling around in my head, I wondered if you guys had any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 pm

I was really hoping to see some boobs on that video....bummer!
Your dream about a speed boat accident doesn't prove anything imo....a coincidence more likely. The dream only became relevant because it matched something that happened a few days later, otherwise it would be forgotten like the other hundreds of dreams you have.
I dream a lot, more than anyone I know. A few months ago I dreamed that Israel attacked Iran and I made a thread on a forum predicting the event.....what a hell, no much to lose and a lot to gain if it happened. I actually predict the future quite often with great accuracy, but nothing to do with psychic powers...just a logical sequence of events and probabilities.
I find the concept of reincarnation that we see around interesting, but actually pretty illogical....our bodies are recycled (reincarnate) but our conscience is a function of our brains....when the brain goes our conscience ceases to exist. We've been preoccupied with the afterlife for a very long time...it was about time for someone to come with some hard evidence of it's existence, don't you think?
I have a feeling that perhaps one day we (humans and monkeys) might be able to create an universe in a lab, if that ever happen, we would be the "consciousness" before the creation of the universe....the possibilities are mind boggling....and yes, I believe that we are part of a great universal consciousness, everything following the same universal laws...me, you, the werewolves on the other side of the moon and that little microbe on a lonely planet in a far away galaxy .lol.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
HornusPornus

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:27 pm

FUCK ....Shining...i think you MANIFESTED that accident !!! BAHAhahaha i'm just kiddin and yup i'm an asshole hardee har har
Since everything IS energy in one form or another, it's possible ripples in the Cosmic fabric reach out and be translated by our subconscious. Maybe it's what some call the Akashic records, ripples or possibilities travelling eternally, rebounding, mutated,evolving and creating other ripples (promise i'll spank less....some day)
Like some weirdo said a long time ago, everything flows...maybe back to itself...like the symbol of infinity.
I'm always amused at how obsessed we all are with our finite Ego....we just LOVE to believe in some afterlife oh and of course we'll continue to exist exactly as we are now. And of course our survival instinct could trigger such thoughts as a reassurance, otherwise we'd go nuts if we knew we'd cease to exist, our Ego just cannot accept this.
Maybe it's like some other weirdo said, as above so below, meaning as our bodies return to earth after we kick the bucket to be recycled, so what we call soul or intelligence or whatever, this too is recycled in some spiritual mince machine or like a drop of water in the ocean, the Cosmos being a vast recycling plant. For what reason ? who gives a flying fuck, i could really use a couple of horny Asian bisexual whores right now, instead of posting bullshit on some forum...fuck man, i gotta get a life.....
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 am

HornusPornus wrote:
FUCK ....Shining...i think you MANIFESTED that accident !!! BAHAhahaha i'm just kiddin and yup i'm an asshole hardee har har
Since everything IS energy in one form or another, it's possible ripples in the Cosmic fabric reach out and be translated by our subconscious. Maybe it's what some call the Akashic records, ripples or possibilities travelling eternally, rebounding, mutated,evolving and creating other ripples (promise i'll spank less....some day)
Like some weirdo said a long time ago, everything flows...maybe back to itself...like the symbol of infinity.
I'm always amused at how obsessed we all are with our finite Ego....we just LOVE to believe in some afterlife oh and of course we'll continue to exist exactly as we are now. And of course our survival instinct could trigger such thoughts as a reassurance, otherwise we'd go nuts if we knew we'd cease to exist, our Ego just cannot accept this.
Maybe it's like some other weirdo said, as above so below, meaning as our bodies return to earth after we kick the bucket to be recycled, so what we call soul or intelligence or whatever, this too is recycled in some spiritual mince machine or like a drop of water in the ocean, the Cosmos being a vast recycling plant. For what reason ? who gives a flying fuck, i could really use a couple of horny Asian bisexual whores right now, instead of posting bullshit on some forum...fuck man, i gotta get a life.....
btw...those horny bisexual Asians are very hairy.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
HornusPornus

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 am

how can you tell man ?! Every fucking video with Asians i watch on xhamster is pixelized..
Back to top Go down
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Oliver wrote:
I was really hoping to see some boobs on that video....bummer!
Your dream about a speed boat accident doesn't prove anything imo....a coincidence more likely. The dream only became relevant because it matched something that happened a few days later, otherwise it would be forgotten like the other hundreds of dreams you have.
I dream a lot, more than anyone I know. A few months ago I dreamed that Israel attacked Iran and I made a thread on a forum predicting the event.....what a hell, no much to lose and a lot to gain if it happened. I actually predict the future quite often with great accuracy, but nothing to do with psychic powers...just a logical sequence of events and probabilities.
I find the concept of reincarnation that we see around interesting, but actually pretty illogical....our bodies are recycled (reincarnate) but our conscience is a function of our brains....when the brain goes our conscience ceases to exist. We've been preoccupied with the afterlife for a very long time...it was about time for someone to come with some hard evidence of it's existence, don't you think?
I have a feeling that perhaps one day we (humans and monkeys) might be able to create an universe in a lab, if that ever happen, we would be the "consciousness" before the creation of the universe....the possibilities are mind boggling....and yes, I believe that we are part of a great universal consciousness, everything following the same universal laws...me, you, the werewolves on the other side of the moon and that little microbe on a lonely planet in a far away galaxy .lol.

Interesting......but how do you explain the countless paranormal evidience amassed just in the last 10 years and OBE and NDE?

It is allllll......just imagination? Wishful thinking?

I think the answer is pretty simple....we haven't found a way to 'measure' spiritual things.....and just because the body dies doesn't prove the the consciousness dies with it. There's no measurable proof, either way.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:58 pm

HornusPornus wrote:
how can you tell man ?! Every fucking video with Asians i watch on xhamster is pixelized..
You've obviously never seen one in real life..hehe

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 am

Shining wrote:
Oliver wrote:
I was really hoping to see some boobs on that video....bummer!
Your dream about a speed boat accident doesn't prove anything imo....a coincidence more likely. The dream only became relevant because it matched something that happened a few days later, otherwise it would be forgotten like the other hundreds of dreams you have.
I dream a lot, more than anyone I know. A few months ago I dreamed that Israel attacked Iran and I made a thread on a forum predicting the event.....what a hell, no much to lose and a lot to gain if it happened. I actually predict the future quite often with great accuracy, but nothing to do with psychic powers...just a logical sequence of events and probabilities.
I find the concept of reincarnation that we see around interesting, but actually pretty illogical....our bodies are recycled (reincarnate) but our conscience is a function of our brains....when the brain goes our conscience ceases to exist. We've been preoccupied with the afterlife for a very long time...it was about time for someone to come with some hard evidence of it's existence, don't you think?
I have a feeling that perhaps one day we (humans and monkeys) might be able to create an universe in a lab, if that ever happen, we would be the "consciousness" before the creation of the universe....the possibilities are mind boggling....and yes, I believe that we are part of a great universal consciousness, everything following the same universal laws...me, you, the werewolves on the other side of the moon and that little microbe on a lonely planet in a far away galaxy .lol.

Interesting......but how do you explain the countless paranormal evidience amassed just in the last 10 years and OBE and NDE?

It is allllll......just imagination? Wishful thinking?

I think the answer is pretty simple....we haven't found a way to 'measure' spiritual things.....and just because the body dies doesn't prove the the consciousness dies with it. There's no measurable proof, either way.

Have you ever considered the possibility of Oliver being the most intelligent monkey that you ever talked to (sorry GI, you can have the #2 position) lol.
There is actually ZERO hard evidence of paranormal activity and as I told you before, the single fact that blind people (from birth) cannot see things during theirs OBE's/ NDE's is a very strong indicator that those things are just a case of mass hysteria. (except for that u-tube video with blind lady who sat on Jesus lap during her NDE) lol.
Carl Sagan hits the nail on the head in this video, but he fails to explain why reasonably intelligent people also believe in crazy shit. I'll explain that later.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
HornusPornus

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:39 am

reasonably intelligent people also believe in crazy shit because life SUCKS without a bit of fantasy, mate. Until i got into New Age and this crazy inner journey my life was nothing but Grey. And yes i know it's just training of our brain to create what our Ego needs more efficiently, like someone attending a school for special effects, getting better with experience. But imagine a movie with no SFX fuck me who'd wanna watch that lol...so screw Sagan and intelligence and too much logical thinking life has to have some good ole FUN in it...
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:17 pm

HornusPornus wrote:
reasonably intelligent people also believe in crazy shit because life SUCKS without a bit of fantasy, mate. Until i got into New Age and this crazy inner journey my life was nothing but Grey. And yes i know it's just training of our brain to create what our Ego needs more efficiently, like someone attending a school for special effects, getting better with experience. But imagine a movie with no SFX fuck me who'd wanna watch that lol...so screw Sagan and intelligence and too much logical thinking life has to have some good ole FUN in it...
Nothing wrong with a little bit of fantasy. The danger lies when we get so involve with it that we cannot longer discern reality from fantasy. You don't need fantasy in order to have some fun in your life, go make some music, plant a vegetable garden, get a telescope, learn a new language, etc. One of my best friends loves to dig for fossils on the weekends, another one goes fishing and the other cares for her collection of miniature orchids. They temporarily disconnect from the "sucking part of life" while doing what they like without creating dangerous fantasies.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
HornusPornus

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 am

hey spanking your dick during hot skype sessions with your Twin Flame also rocks bahahaha
Hey friend, whether we retain control or not...in the end it doesn't matter you know...the Tao says the wise men know one thing...that they're gonna fucking DIE and everything they were and thought and achieved will be erased by Time....in just 2 generations nobody remembers us, we're not even a memory....when i relaized this you know, i felt such...peace, man. So don't bother, the point is to have what fun we can during this meaningless existence all else is BS.
And what "dangerous" means...we're all going to die sooernor later lol fuck it all hahaha....
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 pm

HornusPornus wrote:
hey spanking your dick during hot skype sessions with your Twin Flame also rocks bahahaha
Hey friend, whether we retain control or not...in the end it doesn't matter you know...the Tao says the wise men know one thing...that they're gonna fucking DIE and everything they were and thought and achieved will be erased by Time....in just 2 generations nobody remembers us, we're not even a memory....when i relaized this you know, i felt such...peace, man. So don't bother, the point is to have what fun we can during this meaningless existence all else is BS.
And what "dangerous" means...we're all going to die sooernor later lol fuck it all hahaha....

Quote :
the point is to have what fun we can during this meaningless existence all else is BS.
Haven't you read the contract?
You know, you could have been a cockroach and don't have much to worry, except for that shoe coming on top of your head, but instead you turned out to be a human.
I know that apparently it was not your choice, but why do you think you are here?
I personally believe that when we are born, we sign a contract with our species. It is written in our genes.
We are here to evolve...to make a better human and to transfer something to the next generation hopefully moving our species in right direction, not towards extinction.
Sure a giant asteroid could turn Earth into a pile of dust tomorrow, but I find exciting that humanity already reached the point that we can send some of our genetic material into space before Earth is pulverized....not too shabby Smile

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
HornusPornus

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:16 am

Why do we need a reason to be here ?! Because we think that the Universe thinks in the same way we do ? It's all about Life going on i think. If we make it as a species, evolve as you say, fine. If not, then too bad, just another failed experiment. We think of ourselves as some fucking crown of creation and the god we invented obsessed about us and our fucking salvation. Truth is it's a big ass universe out there, countless galaxies with trillions of stars and planets that could sustain life, and probably in places we could never think life was possible. So if mankind kicks the bucket it mean nothin gin the long run, just some monkies that overestimated themselves and fucked up their chance at life.
Going to spank my monkey some or watch some porn, thank gawd for xhamster see ya...
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 am

HornusPornus wrote:
Why do we need a reason to be here ?! Because we think that the Universe thinks in the same way we do ? It's all about Life going on i think. If we make it as a species, evolve as you say, fine. If not, then too bad, just another failed experiment. We think of ourselves as some fucking crown of creation and the god we invented obsessed about us and our fucking salvation. Truth is it's a big ass universe out there, countless galaxies with trillions of stars and planets that could sustain life, and probably in places we could never think life was possible. So if mankind kicks the bucket it mean nothin gin the long run, just some monkies that overestimated themselves and fucked up their chance at life.
Going to spank my monkey some or watch some porn, thank gawd for xhamster see ya...
Quote :
Why do we need a reason to be here ?!
Because there is one, and I'm curious. lol.
I find no reason why the universe would not think different than I do. (I'm using "I" because I'm nuts and no one has an obligation to agree with me).
There is a reason for everything in the Universe. We may don't know all the reasons, but they are there.
There is a star in a galaxy on the other side of the universe, it's called Oliver 3 (fuck, I found it, I get to name it) too bad I would never see it, neither anyone living on this planet today, but I can guarantee you that it is hot burning ball of hydrogen and helium. I'm not pulling this out of my monkey's ass, THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT.....

Quote :
Did you ever wonder what stars are made of? You might not be surprised to know that stars are made of the same stuff as the rest of the Universe: 73% hydrogen, 25% helium, and the last 2% is all the other elements. That’s it. Except for a few differences here and there, stars are made of pretty much the same stuff.


http://www.universetoday.com/24796/what-are-stars-made-of/

THERE IS A REASON why the wind blows, our blood is red and the sky is blue and humans have nothing to do with it, but THERE IS A HUMAN REASON why carrots are orange....
Quote :
Allegedly they are orange for entirely political reasons: in the 17th century, Dutch growers are thought to have cultivated orange carrots as a tribute to William of Orange – who led the the struggle for Dutch independence – and the color stuck. A thousand years of yellow, white and purple carrot history, was wiped out in a generation.
http://www.nextnature.net/2009/08/why-are-carrots-orange-it-is-political/

I could go on all nigh long writing about some of the reasons for things, but I think the point is obvious...THERE IS A REASON WHY A BUNCH OF ATOMS EVOLVED INTO US...We are not excluded from the universe, but part of it.
I think it is also important differentiate REASON from PURPOSE.
Quote :
Purpose is a noun.It is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists while Reason is a cause,explanation,or justification for an action or event.The similarity is that both words are nouns.
The PURPOSE for everything in the universe is to EVOLVE.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
HornusPornus

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 am

To evolve...ok i can agree to this becaus everything in nature is about survival of the strongest genes, ensuring evolution and not de-evolution. But, for the need for evolution to exist this means the Universe is dynamic, and has a destination...also that it's imperfect....so, does it strives for perfection, can there be perfection...or in the end everything flows back to itself like the symbol of infinity, like some scientists say after billions of year the Universe will start to contract, falling back into itself, into an immense singularity/black hole, then go all big bang again ?
Ok, time for some e-porn, head hurts hahaha....
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm

HornusPornus wrote:
To evolve...ok i can agree to this becaus everything in nature is about survival of the strongest genes, ensuring evolution and not de-evolution. But, for the need for evolution to exist this means the Universe is dynamic, and has a destination...also that it's imperfect....so, does it strives for perfection, can there be perfection...or in the end everything flows back to itself like the symbol of infinity, like some scientists say after billions of year the Universe will start to contract, falling back into itself, into an immense singularity/black hole, then go all big bang again ?
Ok, time for some e-porn, head hurts hahaha....
Yes, the Universe is evolving, but perfection is most likely just a human concept. What is to evolve beyond perfection?

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
Shining

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Oliver wrote:
HornusPornus wrote:
To evolve...ok i can agree to this becaus everything in nature is about survival of the strongest genes, ensuring evolution and not de-evolution. But, for the need for evolution to exist this means the Universe is dynamic, and has a destination...also that it's imperfect....so, does it strives for perfection, can there be perfection...or in the end everything flows back to itself like the symbol of infinity, like some scientists say after billions of year the Universe will start to contract, falling back into itself, into an immense singularity/black hole, then go all big bang again ?
Ok, time for some e-porn, head hurts hahaha....
Yes, the Universe is evolving, but perfection is most likely just a human concept. What is to evolve beyond perfection?

I don't think there's really anything that's 'perfect'.....perfection means there is no room for evolution...if anything achieves perfection, wouldn't it stagnate?? Wouldn't it lose it's adaptability?


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Collective Consciousness   

Back to top Go down
 
Collective Consciousness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 812-days-to-Solar-Consciousness

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Spirituality-
Jump to: