A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I did DMT last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

I did DMT last night Empty
PostSubject: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:51 am

Man reality flipped for a while
Most cool trip ever
Def Alice down the rabbit hole shit
Words cannot explain it all
But I am convinced Tim Burton
And whoever made Alice in wonderland
Does DMT
Def like dreaming while awake
Words really don't do any justice here
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 pm

GenericTylerDurden wrote:
Man reality flipped for a while
Most cool trip ever
Def Alice down the rabbit hole shit
Words cannot explain it all
But I am convinced Tim Burton
And whoever made Alice in wonderland
Does DMT
Def like dreaming while awake
Words really don't do any justice here
How much did you pay for the ticket?
Would you do it again?
Anything positive out of it, or just an escape from reality?
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 pm

my buddy had enough for both of us
he said one of his coworkers makes it at home and had maybe $200-$400 worth street value?
I dunno seems like an expensive drug bc we smoked it all in no time
hell yea I'd do it again
more of just like going to Disney Land bro;
I think you need to be mentally stable,
like any hallucinogen really
or else you may not be able to handle the reality shift
it really is 100 x's more cooler than dreaming
but it is exactly what you might imagine Alice experienced when she fell down the rabbit hole
just shit like gravity don't make sense
and colors flip
and you're not sure what you can really trust
so you just have to make sure you're in an environment you trust with people you trust
and the experience should be great

he didn't get the reality flip though so he wants to do it again

you have to know how to properly smoke out of a crack pipe lawl

vs smoking weed

the crystals you gotta heat up and breathe it very slowly so u don't cool it down etc etc
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 pm

he said one of his coworkers makes it at home and had maybe $200-$400 worth street value?
hell yea I'd do it again
but it is exactly what you might imagine Alice experienced when she fell down the rabbit hole
and colors flip
so you just have to make sure you're in an environment you trust with people you trust

vs smoking weed

the crystals you gotta heat up and breathe it very slowly so u don't cool it down etc etc
That may be actually cheaper than going to Disney Land and a lot more exciting....problem is....I don't like to fuck with my brain very much.....that's a very complex and important piece of meat...and it doesn't take much to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Actually, your brain is mostly made of fat, there is not much meat there ... no personal offense, that's true for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:24 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
Actually, your brain is mostly made of fat, there is not much meat there ... no personal offense, that's true for everybody.
You don't have to be so specific...I could have said "JELL-O" instead..lol.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am

life is short, you live once, then you die. who cares. do eeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 am

Oliver wrote:
FleurDeLis wrote:
You don't have to be so specific...I could have said "JELL-O" instead..lol.

Accuracy coincidentally matters in this case ... fat stores drugs longer than pure meat would. I'm a smartass, I know lol
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Oliver wrote:
hell yea I'd do it again
and colors flip

vs smoking weed

That may be actually cheaper than going to Disney Land and a lot more exciting....problem is....I don't like to fuck with my brain very much.....that's a very complex and important piece of meat...and it doesn't take much to mess it up.

I guess I am officially a "psychonaut" now
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:11 pm

...........and I'm drinking chamomile & mint tea right now. (I know, pretty gay)
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Oliver wrote:
...........and I'm drinking chamomile & mint tea right now. (I know, pretty gay)

If u ever get that "midlife crisis" feeling, u know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Oliver wrote:

If u ever get that "midlife crisis" feeling, u know what to do...
I actually keep everything under control. Our brain is a neat biological computer and it doesn't take much for it to malfunction....and since I depend of it so much, I try to take good care of it. Of course, some people are born with damaged computers or their computer gets physically damaged along the way (hardware speaking)...my brother-in-law is a good example....good computer, until the day he fell from the fifth floor of a building on his head. The other type of damage is psychological (software and viruses) ....Religion is a good example of a psychological virus, so most of the shit that our brains are bombarded with on daily basis.
I really believe that our purpose in here is to live and evolve, perhaps contributing direct or indirectly to the evolution of our species. I just don't see how a person living in Lalaland is contributing to anything, except as a study subject to some scientist, but having said that, I hope I'd have enough money in my social security to pay a drug dealer when I get old and useless. lol.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:52 am

That is interesting you use the computer analogy, because one of my thoughts after this past DMT trip is that consciousness is Windows 3.0 and it is merely installed into humans to make them function better-- motivated via the "death" motive-- or more precisely, all humans desire very much 'NOT' to die... Well MOST humans. That's why I chose windows version 3.0, still very buggy.

This is because during the DMT trip I lost contact with my body and I experienced consciousness only. I am still in the process of finishing up my "trip report," as the druggies call it.

It's not addictive at all. The common theme seems to be gaining new perspectives on life... and I'm of the opinion that everyone should deserve the privilege to try DMT once in their lives.

It's not so much that I'm scared to "go back." I don't know if I NEED to go back. I almost, ALMOST, lost all desire for drugs because when I returned from my trip I had such a greater appreciation for reality.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 am

That is interesting you use the computer analogy, because one of my thoughts after this past DMT trip is that consciousness is Windows 3.0 and it is merely installed into humans to make them function better-- motivated via the "death" motive-- or more precisely, all humans desire very much 'NOT' to die... Well MOST humans. That's why I chose windows version 3.0, still very buggy.

This is because during the DMT trip I lost contact with my body and I experienced consciousness only. I am still in the process of finishing up my "trip report," as the druggies call it.

It's not addictive at all. The common theme seems to be gaining new perspectives on life... and I'm of the opinion that everyone should deserve the privilege to try DMT once in their lives.

It's not so much that I'm scared to "go back." I don't know if I NEED to go back. I almost, ALMOST, lost all desire for drugs because when I returned from my trip I had such a greater appreciation for reality.
Quote :
Yes, I like that.....some people are still running on Windows 3.0, and evolution would be upgrading your basic software.
I doubt that our hardware is going to change anytime soon (our brains are already too big, barely passing through the birth canal without splitting the women in two ) ....at one point our brains would not longer be able to run the new versions of Windows....I personally must be running on Windows 10.0 already...hehe.
Quote :

This is sounding like a NDE.
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Lol NDE is somewhat of an understatement, but yea, like 3 of them

Let me polish my 'trip report' up, because the experiences I've found on the Internet do DMT no justice; understandably, a lot of the "trip reports" aren't written by very good writers. I'm having a difficult time capturing the experience in words. I'm considering to scrap my first-person tone for third person, novel style.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Let me polish my 'trip report' up, because the experiences I've found on the Internet do DMT no justice; understandably, a lot of the "trip reports" aren't written by very good writers. I'm having a difficult time capturing the experience in words. I'm considering to scrap my first-person tone for third person, novel style.
I'm assuming you never had a NDE to compare with and I only brought NDE into the discussion because of the similarities with what you wrote. Did you meet Jesus too? lol
Let's assume for a moment that you are selling DMT to an INT? What would you consider the selling points?
Back to top Go down
GenericTylerDurden

GenericTylerDurden

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 am

Oliver wrote:

I'm assuming you never had a NDE to compare with and I only brought NDE into the discussion because of the similarities with what you wrote. Did you meet Jesus too? lol
Let's assume for a moment that you are selling DMT to an INT? What would you consider the selling points?

Well remember last time when I told you to do it? That's because it was mostly visuals w/ slight reality distortion-- but I still stayed within my own body and could move freely around the room. A lot of people seek NDE but never attain it. Ether way, I've heard every single trip is different even for the same person. I mean this is all based off anecdotal evidence on Internet forums, but they all pretty much start resembling each other. Similar themes include: "I felt like I was god," "I was everything," and it seems that roughly one out of a hundred trips is a "bad" trip. Don't get me wrong, it was probably the worst and most traumatizing experience a person could experience. Lol and it mostly resembles a dream now. How odd is that huh? Maybe I'm building up my story too much, but can almost guarantee you won't be disappointed. I can say that with confidence, because when i did a google search for things like "dmt bad trip" or "dmt bad experience," I couldn't find a story that sounded just quite as horrible as mine. I mean some that were eerily similar like 95% close, but those remained a few amongst the whole Internet. Lol, granted, it is partially due to the fact that druggies, as a wole, aren't good writers, and so many extremely intense trips go unreported or just butchered.

But anyways, an INT would really depend on J or P for the final selling closer. If i was trying to get an INT to do it, I would treat both INTJ and INTP the same up until the end, where I'm trying "close" them.

The first 95% of the "pitch" I'd just straight up give them the facts, even the negative ones-- the same anecdotal facts you can google right now by searching for both "dmt experience" and "dmt bad trips" to get a complete view. INTs can't really be fooled so you're not going to be able to lie to them. They'll go home and analyze and confirm everything you've said.

When you're done giving them all the facts, it seems like there's a 1% chance of getting a "bad" trip. I question whether it's really "bad" or not, because even all the people who claim bad trips emerge with new perspectives on life, and changed them for the better. A lot swear they'll never do DMT again, haha I'm in that boat. Kinda. I keep flip flopping in whether I'll do it again.

So, they both know there's a risk involved a potential NDE or scary fucking shit experience. On the other hand, your body naturally produces DMT and it's theorized that its released when you dream. Unconfirmed last I checked. Natural plant derived substance, not man engineered.

Point is, both INT types will discover it's pretty darn safe and there's no harmful effects other getting an unbelievable ride of yur life.

And then a lot of people will tell you that you have to go into it with "intent." You'll read that in a lot of places. So the INTs will know that you really have to want or even need to escape reality in order to go forth.

Id tell the INT', "If you don't have a strong desire to do this drug after researching the hell out of it, don't do it."

I didn't really understand that. Both times I was told, but neither time I was actually ready.

In fact, I think DMT somewhat sells itself. Actually, reverse that, it weeds out the unworthy. I wouldn't be surprised if 99% read about and never try it. But the point is, the 1% who do are probably some crazy fuckers. So you don't really convince a crazy fucker to do anything.

You bring the crazy fucker to the Grand Canyon, give him a hang glider, then leave the crazy fucker to his own imagination. See, most people wouldn't jump and have the hang glide of a life.

I hear DMT is the most gangster psychedelic in the world. Like, tucks LSD to bed for nap time. Safe too...? I dunno I just did it without researching lol. I didn't really give a fuck because my friend is an INTJ and he researches the shit out of things like ridiculosly.

I'm an INTP and I'll take the shortest path, which in this case is to rely on a person I trust (my INTJ friend) who I know has scoured the Internet and deems this safe to do. So just as you would post on your Facebook wall "hey anyone have a good movie suggestion?" and trust your friends' suggestions, it he INTP will probably ask his/her friends and see if anyone's done it. Either it's something only the craziest of fuckers would do, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:23 am

nice post, thank you.
too much shit going on right now. I'll have to read it again when I have more time, hopefully tonight.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:24 am

Oliver wrote:

Well remember last time when I told you to do it? That's because it was mostly visuals w/ slight reality distortion-- but I still stayed within my own body and could move freely around the room. A lot of people seek NDE but never attain it. Ether way, I've heard every single trip is different even for the same person. I mean this is all based off anecdotal evidence on Internet forums, but they all pretty much start resembling each other. Similar themes include: "I felt like I was god," "I was everything," and it seems that roughly one out of a hundred trips is a "bad" trip. Don't get me wrong, it was probably the worst and most traumatizing experience a person could experience. Lol and it mostly resembles a dream now. How odd is that huh? Maybe I'm building up my story too much, but can almost guarantee you won't be disappointed. I can say that with confidence, because when i did a google search for things like "dmt bad trip" or "dmt bad experience," I couldn't find a story that sounded just quite as horrible as mine. I mean some that were eerily similar like 95% close, but those remained a few amongst the whole Internet. Lol, granted, it is partially due to the fact that druggies, as a wole, aren't good writers, and so many extremely intense trips go unreported or just butchered.

But anyways, an INT would really depend on J or P for the final selling closer. If i was trying to get an INT to do it, I would treat both INTJ and INTP the same up until the end, where I'm trying "close" them.

The first 95% of the "pitch" I'd just straight up give them the facts, even the negative ones-- the same anecdotal facts you can google right now by searching for both "dmt experience" and "dmt bad trips" to get a complete view. INTs can't really be fooled so you're not going to be able to lie to them. They'll go home and analyze and confirm everything you've said.

When you're done giving them all the facts, it seems like there's a 1% chance of getting a "bad" trip. I question whether it's really "bad" or not, because even all the people who claim bad trips emerge with new perspectives on life, and changed them for the better. A lot swear they'll never do DMT again, haha I'm in that boat. Kinda. I keep flip flopping in whether I'll do it again.

So, they both know there's a risk involved a potential NDE or scary fucking shit experience. On the other hand, your body naturally produces DMT and it's theorized that its released when you dream. Unconfirmed last I checked. Natural plant derived substance, not man engineered.

Point is, both INT types will discover it's pretty darn safe and there's no harmful effects other getting an unbelievable ride of yur life.

And then a lot of people will tell you that you have to go into it with "intent." You'll read that in a lot of places. So the INTs will know that you really have to want or even need to escape reality in order to go forth.

Id tell the INT', "If you don't have a strong desire to do this drug after researching the hell out of it, don't do it."

I didn't really understand that. Both times I was told, but neither time I was actually ready.

In fact, I think DMT somewhat sells itself. Actually, reverse that, it weeds out the unworthy. I wouldn't be surprised if 99% read about and never try it. But the point is, the 1% who do are probably some crazy fuckers. So you don't really convince a crazy fucker to do anything.

You bring the crazy fucker to the Grand Canyon, give him a hang glider, then leave the crazy fucker to his own imagination. See, most people wouldn't jump and have the hang glide of a life.

I hear DMT is the most gangster psychedelic in the world. Like, tucks LSD to bed for nap time. Safe too...? I dunno I just did it without researching lol. I didn't really give a fuck because my friend is an INTJ and he researches the shit out of things like ridiculosly.

I'm an INTP and I'll take the shortest path, which in this case is to rely on a person I trust (my INTJ friend) who I know has scoured the Internet and deems this safe to do. So just as you would post on your Facebook wall "hey anyone have a good movie suggestion?" and trust your friends' suggestions, it he INTP will probably ask his/her friends and see if anyone's done it. Either it's something only the craziest of fuckers would do, in my opinion.
That remind me of a TV episode when House ( INTJ) stuck a knife into a electrical outlet in order to experience a NDE.

Quote :
" I couldn't find a story that sounded just quite as horrible as mine.
Your brain is only juggling the balls that are already in there. What made your trip so horrible? How are your dreams?
I would say that 70% of my dreams are either stressful or bad, in 25% I'm solving problems, 4% are neutral and only 1% are good. I imagine that the probability of me having a bad trip today could be very high, yet I still may eventually try, if I find a purpose for it. Gliding to the bottom of the Grand Canyon sounds very nice, not like dreaming with demons eating my flesh or me puking my guts out. lol
A couple of years ago I went to EPICOT / Disney and went on the "Mission Space" ride. It simulates a shuttle launch and you are exposed to 2.5Gs. Roller coasters are for masochists, but I want to feel what would be like taking off on the space shuttle.(A PURPOSE)...well, I could feel my internal organs shifting down and my eyeballs pushing towards the inside of my head lol, not a very pleasant experience....puke bags available on every seat and afterwards while researching about the g-forces on the ride I heard that two people died on this ride before. (don't know if it is truth, but it is possible.)
Don't know if I want to do it again, probably not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did DMT last night   I did DMT last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I did DMT last night
Page 1 of 1