Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...
 
PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Silent Languages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Silent Languages   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 am

It is way more common then humans spoken languages.
Its everywhere.
It is not based in sounds.
You see it, you smell it, you taste it and you feel it.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
Pornus

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:15 am

are you talking about cunillingus ?
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Pornus wrote:
are you talking about cunillingus ?
nope, but that's included.
Ants use scented trails, bees dance in order to indicate the source of pollen, snakes taste the air, some animals feel the vibrations on the ground, etc.
Plants use silent languages as well to communicate. A thorny plant is telling you to stay from it. Some use colorful flowers to call the day pollinators and fragrances to call the night pollinators. The colorful edible fruits is a call to certain animals to help them disperse their seeds.
Nature is talking to us as well, too bad humans are so full of shit and busy with crap. We would not be in this situation if we were paying more attention to it.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
Pornus

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 am

Hey mate, throughout the ages Nature conducts experiments....so many species were created, thrived for some millions of years and became extinct. We're here for such a little time, mere minutes compared to the planet's history and we're already close to destroy the environment...we're just another failed experiment, no big deal, even if we nuked ourselves, the planet would recuperate after some millenia. Even if a meteorite the size of Texas hit us in the ass, some bacteria deep in the ground adapted to live in very high temperatures with virtually no oxygen would survive while all surface life would be incinerated in an ocean of magma. And after they worked their way to the surface after some millenia they would mutate to algae once again and start the cycle over. It would need some millions of years, about an hour in Earth's timescale and mankind, the "crown" of the fucking creation and all our ridiculous gods and goddesses and myths and art and SHIT would not even be a memory...and no alien or angel or "god" out there would ever give a shit....survival of the fittest, that's Nature, that's the Creator and it's laws, sorry new age junkies, the Rosicrucians say it clearly,
"let yourself be educated by Nature"....and most idiots go to Her to talk to trees, listen to their mind's delusions that is...that trees love them because they need to hear somebody up there or down here actually cares for them...basic human needs....
And of course all those "enlightened" persons do is talking to trees....never actually DO something substantial to save them....we're hopeless lol....
Back to top Go down
Pornus

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 am

Screw all that, can i use the silent language to get some easy pussy ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:47 am

Pornus wrote:
Screw all that, can i use the silent language to get some easy pussy ? Twisted Evil
That's easy, just approach a girl when she is ovulating....she will be a lot easier to get and you will look a lot more attractive.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
Pornus

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 am

Start a thread about this pronto !! (better yet start classes...screw the flower stuff you'll get bucks in no time...and pussy for our cult !)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

avatar

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Pornus wrote:
Start a thread about this pronto !! (better yet start classes...screw the flower stuff you'll get bucks in no time...and pussy for our cult !)
That's what I call thread derailment.

_________________
IN MONKEY WE TRUST
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Oliver wrote:
Pornus wrote:
are you talking about cunillingus ?
nope, but that's included.
Ants use scented trails, bees dance in order to indicate the source of pollen, snakes taste the air, some animals feel the vibrations on the ground, etc.
Plants use silent languages as well to communicate. A thorny plant is telling you to stay from it. Some use colorful flowers to call the day pollinators and fragrances to call the night pollinators. The colorful edible fruits is a call to certain animals to help them disperse their seeds.
Nature is talking to us as well, too bad humans are so full of shit and busy with crap. We would not be in this situation if we were paying more attention to it.

So true!!! Thanks for this thread, I'll add substance to it once I finish my last paper for this semester ... wish it was done already.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Oliver wrote:
Pornus wrote:
Start a thread about this pronto !! (better yet start classes...screw the flower stuff you'll get bucks in no time...and pussy for our cult !)
That's what I call thread derailment.

Or desperation?! lol
Back to top Go down
Pornus

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am

hey !! i'm not desperate...just a sex-maniac...and in my mid-life crisis....and right in the middle of financial crisis....fuck...i'm hopeless...
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Pornus wrote:
hey !! i'm not desperate...just a sex-maniac...and in my mid-life crisis....and right in the middle of financial crisis....fuck...i'm hopeless...

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-09-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Tantra could be considered a silent language ... I gotta try it sometime to free my mind of the obsession with it.
Back to top Go down
Pornus

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:51 am

That's what i'm talking about...find some fools of the billions of idiots out there, create a love cult and spend the rest of our lives fucking like crazy and preaching bullshit....priests do it for millennia and get away with it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Silent Languages   

Back to top Go down
 
Silent Languages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Foreign languages
» [OCG] Silent Paladin
» Confusion is good? Gerryspeak..
» Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area
» Ronan Keating

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Clockwork Indigo :: Inside the Clockwork :: Clockwork Cafe-
Jump to: