Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Age of Aquarius - age of evil? - movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HigherDepth

PostSubject: Age of Aquarius - age of evil? - movie   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Christian bullshit or does it actually have anything interesting to say?

For me I don't sit comfortable with either side, from a young age I knew from a supernatural event that it was only half the truth , and the other half is love. With newage it seems creepy for me as well and very cultish, like the white eagle cult type thing and narciss guys using the idea of free love to sleep around lol.

I have experienced "channeling" but nothing like in the newage definition or christian definition but something that revealed the playful, humane, natural, understanding nature of the spirts or higher beings or whatever you want to call them on the other side or whereever.

But ok, it's a long video so I will comment more when I am done watching it.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age of Aquarius - age of evil? - movie   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Christian bullshit, which it was kind of preachy. The thing is that Satanism cannot exist without Christianity and vice versus. That is something I don't understand about people who believe in a grand conspiracy of a manufactured one world government. Most preach it is a Satanic takeover or something to that effect.

Taking in the information is nice to toy around with when presented other bits of interesting information, but it is best not to believe in any of that stuff. My philosophies etc. are based on supernatural experiences or otherwise, to where the experiences have repeated enough for me to know they aren't coincidences. I'm naturally gifted in divination. I have precognitive dreams, which I practice the acquisition of knowledge in dreams.

Did you know you can lucid dream in a dream you don't remember? It is rare knowledge that you won't read about due to the near impossibility of ever being able to document such an occurrence through even extensive lab-research.

Anyhow, I don't channel or anything like that. It is like Nike's slogan "Just Do It", which is nothing like the past and present practice of the occult.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Age of Aquarius - age of evil? - movie   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:59 am

Thank you
and yes of course that is right about christianity needing satan which is the one thing that annoys me about religions like this is the need to create this fear and it's not compatable with the idea that god=love, for me anyway.

My channeling only consisted of one thing when I was a very small child and even now I kind of wonder if it was a dream or something , and some other times just seeing a "being" it was nothing about being communicated a message for humanity like that. I don't lke to use the word "channeling" for what I have experienced, seems way too harsh and creepy.

I don't have precognitive dreams about something major except from time to time predicting a mundane event and it could be something like a paragraph in something I read the following day, or something someone says but it's nothing special just ordinary things lol.

Yes, I agree with dreams and not remember, I have had thousands of dreams, lucid and normal that I knew were interesting and couldn't remember the next day because I was too tired or lazy to remember, and further on from that I think yes maybe like hypnosis there is a "blackout" effect where you could do just about anything and not remember.

I have never been hyponotised and I think (maybe I am wrong) that it would be difficult to hyponotise me, I have tried self hypnosis and tapes and stuff that haven't done much lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Aquarius - age of evil? - movie   

Back to top Go down

Age of Aquarius - age of evil? - movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1