A Clockwork Indigo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sad Truth ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:41 pm

The Sad Truth ... 338198_700b
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:43 pm

The Sad Truth ... NaooI
Back to top Go down
Sparky23

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:55 pm

yes, the sad truth, and the saddest truth is when the ppl cry for those who died, they are called having no clue and anarchists punks Sad
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Gawd, do you have to spam everything with your personal BS; this isn't about you, and the protesters on Wall Street don't give a fuck about the millions that die.
Back to top Go down
Sparky23

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:
Gawd, do you have to spam everything with your personal BS; this isn't about you, and the protesters on Wall Street don't give a fuck about the millions that die.

exept you, nobody is making anyting about me, i'm just trying to answer, and doing my thing, as you do yoru thing, isn't your principle, or are you trying to prevent me to do my thing ?

how you know the protesters in wall street don't care about the million that die ? you have asked them ? or you just suppose that because they are protester that you loosely associate with under educated communist without having any actual clue of what the ppl are about ? Smile

look d@b on IS, he comes from uganda, and he care about the million who died, and it doesn't prevent him to be there and to agree with the motion ?

do have any substantial data or survey that show those protesters actually don't care about the millions deing ?

actually from what i could see from real data and real thing coming from it, they seem to habor ghandist slogan, and to see also change in global scale, and not to be stupid undereducated angry protesters that you try to portray

actually in the reality, the protest is rather pacific, ppl in it are often diplomed, and not really the undereducated drunk angry communist with no clue that you loosely associate them with
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Ok, fine, spam another thread ... have at it.
Back to top Go down
Sparky23

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 pm

FleurDeLis wrote:
Ok, fine, spam another thread ... have at it.

yes keep insulting me and do your thing and talk do yourself, have a it Smile

as far as i know, i'm just answering your thread with constructive dialog that are based on real consideration from actual real source, to which you answer by insult and calling it spam because you have no answer about it

i don't call your post spam because they are based on nothing and post content that are doubty from A to Z with moot arguements that i'm just pointing it out, it is not about me, it is about analysis of information . . .
Back to top Go down
BigMinnie

BigMinnie

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm

I didn't cry for Steve Jobs... in fact, I had no idea who that was until the day he died. I didn't cry when MJ died either.

I can't look at pictures of suffering people because it's not like I can make them sandwiches and invite them to eat at my house. HOWEVER, I'd like to work towards getting into volunteering again and helping out my community however I can.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:38 pm

BigMinnie wrote:

I can't look at pictures of suffering people because it's not like I can make them sandwiches and invite them to eat at my house. HOWEVER, I'd like to work towards getting into volunteering again and helping out my community however I can.

That's the spirit Smile

I was sad that Steve Jobs passed simply cause I believe him to be an originator of change; I liked his vision. However, there are more pressing matters in this world than mourning a person who got to life a nice life for the most part.
Back to top Go down
aislinn

aislinn

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Any of these deaths - all of them (big or small, popular or unknown) all have one thing in common. They are not the end - merely a change.

Death is seen as a horrible thing; as something to fear because it is unknown. Mind you that doesn't make the process of dying any less painful (both to those going through it and those that are watching) but what if death - ANYONE'S death could be seen as merely as just another stage of the journey?
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:14 pm

aislinn wrote:
Any of these deaths - all of them (big or small, popular or unknown) all have one thing in common. They are not the end - merely a change.

Death is seen as a horrible thing; as something to fear because it is unknown. Mind you that doesn't make the process of dying any less painful (both to those going through it and those that are watching) but what if death - ANYONE'S death could be seen as merely as just another stage of the journey?

Welcome to the Clockwork Smile

I think you are right, death is just another stepping stone and it'd an important consideration in this context ... still doesn't make it any easier to see the misery that leads to 1Million dying, or the attitude of those who don't care cause they sit in their cozy homes in the meantime.

Back to top Go down
aislinn

aislinn

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Thank you Smile

No, it is not easy.

What is even harder is to accept death as just one more aspect of life.

Hard as well is knowing how beautiful and fragile the gift of life is and to be able to feel those who care for no life other than their own; who feel nothing other than their own pain, to know just how intimately connected we all are and to have to deal with their selfishness and self-centeredness.

The hardest of all is to feel the pain of those who are dying and don't understand its transitional naature; who fight it out of fear that "they" will be erased; will cease to exist once they have breathed their last. Sad

Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:46 pm

I've com to accept death as a part of life a long time ago; it's a bit scary sometimes because the easiness about death can take away from the desire to live life. Not sure that makes sense but I don't know how else to put it.

I think the fear of dying often relates to the attachments we may form in this life. I've seen very religious people frightened as heck when their time to leave came around ... they shouldn't have feared it based on their convictions but they did. Either their convictions were not strong enough, the duality of their convictions got to them, or they did not want to leave because of their attachments (it's hard to let go sometimes).
Back to top Go down
aislinn

aislinn

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:54 pm

It can be very hard to let go, espeically when someone equates "this" (gestures around at physical reality) as being all there is.

The buddhists have the idea of 'dying before you die' which entails letting go of everything that you cannot take with you. It really puts things in persepctive Smile
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin
FleurDeLis

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:48 pm

aislinn wrote:
It can be very hard to let go, espeically when someone equates "this" (gestures around at physical reality) as being all there is.

The buddhists have the idea of 'dying before you die' which entails letting go of everything that you cannot take with you. It really puts things in persepctive Smile

Indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sad Truth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth ...   The Sad Truth ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sad Truth ...
Page 1 of 1