Got the indigo attitude? Discuss what's on your mind here ...

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

UN members are aware 2012 is important

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 am

I am not sure this fits under the forum description, but I put it here because it feels like the best forum for it.

United Nation members are aware 2012 is going to have something happen. I live in Crestone, CO which was developed into a spiritual community by Maurice and Hannah Strong. Maurice Strong worked on the Earth Summit for the UN. He is a Canadian billionaire and his wife is from a wealthy Dutch family. I have never seen Maurice, but I have seen Hannah and her sisters. They spend more time here in Crestone, and some of her family members live here year round. When I was working in a local restaurant, Hannah came in with some friends for lunch. I overheard them talking a lot about 2012. Most of the talk was about the procession of the equinoxes. I also heard Hannah speak at a Shumei anniversary. The Shumei Center was brought to Crestone with a grant from a foundation developed by Hannah- the Manitou Foundation. It is a Japanese spiritual group who believes in surrounding yourself with beauty and in growing your own food. They teach locals who are interested how to grow food right here in our region. Anyway, two years ago when I heard Hannah speak here, she said that shortly people would be realizing the leaders of nations are corrupt. She said that there will be a lot of chaos and disorder. Her point was we need to learn to live sustainably. She said people will need to grow their own food and provide their own energy for their homes. She said community will be more important than ever. I recently was shown this video of her husband speaking about a meeting happening in Rio in 2012. He said he believes by then the nations will adopt the Earth Charter which is something he helped write during the Earth Summit.

I have thoughts and questions about this that I will post later. Just wanted to put this up for now. The link to Maurice Strong speaking is posted below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CV0gOZY7Bo
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 pm

If something happens in 2012 and humanity survives it ... I hope the banks won't be able to collect my student loans anymore What a Face .

Thinking in terms of sustainability and self-reliance is not a bad thing whether 2012 will change anything or not.
Back to top Go down
ultraviolet

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 pm

talk given to UN

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:01 pm

FREEDOM- from student loan debt!! Very Happy

Interesting video!

I forgot to mention some of the family members of Hannah have chemtrail info on their facebook pages. It seems they believe that stuff is happening. I know one of the girls- she is about my age. She is pretty 'new agey'. Not sure what other word to use right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:08 am

FleurDeLis wrote:
If something happens in 2012 and humanity survives it ... I hope the banks won't be able to collect my student loans anymore What a Face .

Thinking in terms of sustainability and self-reliance is not a bad thing whether 2012 will change anything or not.

I thought of you Lils when I read this on facebook this morning. I love you

http://signon.org/sign/want-a-real-economic.fb1?source=s.fb&r_by=673096
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 am

I like that petition bounce ... I'm not sure it's feasible but I like it a lot. The cost of education is beyond nuts in the U.S. One would think that education should be available to every person that has the aptitude and desire to get educated; unfortunately that is not the case. I was lucky enough to receive military discount rates at a decent, fairly renown school in my field. Still, I can dish out about 1000-1200$ per upper level class (tuition, tech fees, books! ... friggin books!!!) and that does not include the cost of daycare for the kids or my forgone income while I study.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:46 pm

The books- by far- are the most absurd with the cost. I swear the colleges are set up to funnel money.
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Seriously, some of the books are sold at more than 400$ at the University bookstore (new) and they really are not all that awesome; even used books are ridiculously expensive at the bookstore. I tend to get mine used through amazon so the cost for books doesn't sky-rocket; some books are available as international editions at a cheaper price too ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UN members are aware 2012 is important   

Back to top Go down

UN members are aware 2012 is important
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1